BY PANTENE

Find shampoos, conditioners, and hair treatments at Target.com! Get 10 solutions in one step with pantene's ultimate 10 collection: 1) repair for rough hair 2) strength against damage 3) silky softness 4) brilliant shine 5) smoothing 6) moisture 7) frizz control 8) heat protection 9) manageability 10) tamed flyaways 10-in-1 hair perfector:- repair for rough hair- strength against damage- silky softness- brilliant shine- smoothing- moisture- frizz control- heat protection- manageability- tamed fly-aways beauty balm for hair care + styling in 1 simple step. "bb" means "beauty balm", a revolutionary multitasker to be used on wet or dry hair. see more...

Buy on Target
April S.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love this product. I have such dry hair. It made my hair feel " normal".  I would recommend this to anyone.
iesha j.
Las Vegas, NV
This cremate my hair so sticky and it weighed by her down I really didn't like it ages didn't do anything for my hair
Tane D.
Jamaica, NY
great product. use it all the time.. its just perfect i totally recommend this to anyone safe to use and effective
Cecilia A.
There is not much I can say about this product its just so amazing and really really good I live it so much it
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
This stuff is amazing does a great job just like it is suppose to I recommend this product to everyone.
Jocelyn G.
This thing here smells great! I love this for my hair ! It's such an affordable price for what you get.
Frankie L.
Really nice product to use along with the shampoo/conditioner to keep your hair healthy
Stacy A.
Medina, OH
Makes my hair super soft and smelling great all day long! Definantly recommend!
sarah S.
Oran

"I'm using this as part of my regimen for post partum hair loss and loving it! I started this right after I gave birth to my son because my mother in law told me horror stories about post partum hair loss. So I added this in among other things and haven't lost a crazy amount of hair like I've heard a lot of women do! Love the smell of course. And the little bottle actually goes a long way! Very cheap too."
Julendys Masiel R.
miami

Este
producto que muy bueno, es excelente, me encanta, es un producto que cumple con
mis expectativas, me a encantado es un producto muy recomendables que me
encanta y lo amo, no puedo vivir sin el , es 100% ,excelente , increíble es muy
útil para mi.🖐☝️👌
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
¿ que tan bueno es este producto?