BY PANTENE #90 in Scalp Treatments

Find shampoos, conditioners, and hair treatments at Target.com! Get 10 solutions in one step with pantene's ultimate 10 collection: 1) repair for rough hair 2) strength against damage 3) silky softness 4) brilliant shine 5) smoothing 6) moisture 7) frizz control 8) heat protection 9) manageability 10) tamed flyaways 10-in-1 hair perfector:- repair for rough hair- strength against damage- silky softness- brilliant shine- smoothing- moisture- frizz control- heat protection- manageability- tamed fly-aways beauty balm for hair care + styling in 1 simple step. "bb" means "beauty balm", a revolutionary multitasker to be used on wet or dry hair. see more...

Buy on Target*
Lexi M.
Lexi M.
Reseda, CA
Great product! Helps my hair feel smoother and healthy. Love that it has fresh smell and you don't need to use a lot of this product. It can be found at Target and Walmart. Usually it is On sale so it's never too expensive.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Love the smell and small size. Perfect for taming my frizz or for adding vibrancy and moisture to my hair. Best to apply to ends and not to roots.A little bit of product goes a long way. I usually squeeze to hands first and run through my hair. Don't like that it make my hair feel greasy after a while.
Alexia L.
Alexia L.
Gadsden , AZ
I use this product after I shower. I wait until my hair is damp and then i run my fingers through my hair with the product. It helps me detangle my hair and calms my frizziness
Jacky C.
Jacky C.
This BB cream helped my hair from the frizzy ness I could never get away from and made my hair feel good as new while also acting as a heat protectant
Julia F.
Julia F.
Connecticut
This product was ok but I didn't really like it all that much. My kids didn't like it either and my daughter asked me to buy different product for her hair
Naryah W.
Naryah W.
Really smooth soft smells so goooooood I loved it so much am buying some more I loved trying and testing it you should buy it
Amisadai S.
Amisadai S.
Sugar land, TX
I like it. Not anything live changing it okay I have nothing else to say about it beside the fact that it's an average product
iesha j.
iesha j.
Las Vegas, NV
This cremate my hair so sticky and it weighed by her down I really didn't like it ages didn't do anything for my hair
Tane D.
Tane D.
Jamaica
great product. use it all the time.. its just perfect i totally recommend this to anyone safe to use and effective
Jocelyn G.
Jocelyn G.
This thing here smells great! I love this for my hair ! It's such an affordable price for what you get.
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
¿ que tan bueno es este producto?