BY PANTENE #90 in Scalp Treatments

Find shampoos, conditioners, and hair treatments at Target.com! Get 10 solutions in one step with pantene's ultimate 10 collection: 1) repair for rough hair 2) strength against damage 3) silky softness 4) brilliant shine 5) smoothing 6) moisture 7) frizz control 8) heat protection 9) manageability 10) tamed flyaways 10-in-1 hair perfector:- repair for rough hair- strength against damage- silky softness- brilliant shine- smoothing- moisture- frizz control- heat protection- manageability- tamed fly-aways beauty balm for hair care + styling in 1 simple step. "bb" means "beauty balm", a revolutionary multitasker to be used on wet or dry hair. see more...

Buy on Target*
Wenona T.
Wenona T.
Murray, KY
I can't live without Pantene Pro V BB creme. It keeps my hair soft and from drying out. On those days when I don't have time to blow dry my hair, I just put a bit in my hair and go. My hair is at its healthiest because of Pantene. My hair is natural and putting this product in my hair gives my hair body and shine
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
This stuff is amazing does a great job just like it is suppose to I recommend this product to everyone.
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
Medina, OH
Makes my hair super soft and smelling great all day long! Definantly recommend!
Pazao T.
Pazao T.
I really love the idea and concept of this hair product! It does what it claims to do which I do feel my hair is healthier and much softer when applying it on my hair. I love the smell as well which is nothing to strong or light. A little goes a long way so it will last you quite awhile to get through the whole product.
Lina M.
Lina M.
Kearny , NJ
I love this cream. I use it as part of my regular routine. I use it for extra protection against heat and also to help with frizz and detangling. It's def effective and it smells amazing. Also reasonably priced and can be found at your local grocery stores or pharmacy.
Joanna H.
Joanna H.
East Lansing, MI
I do not use this product to often because it does not seem to fit my hair needs very well. I have fine hair, a lot of it.. but it's fine and the serum just did not suit it well. I would recommend trying it if you have medium to thick hair but I did not like how my hair felt after using it.
Isis N.
Isis N.
I love how great the Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 BB Creme is for my hair. While I do consider it to be slightly on the pricy side, it's a great value for keeping my insanely frizzy hair a little more under control. I've been using it for around a year, and it's helped to keep my hair shiny, softer, and a little bit smoother.
Jaelynn W.
Jaelynn W.
Virginia
This product is absolutely amazing!! I have 3 cans of this miracle working stuff in all three of my bathrooms! This stuff leaves your hair smelling amazing and super duper soft! I love this product so much and all of Pantene's products and will use them forever!!
Brein G.
Brein G.
Oakland, CA
This is like a little extra boost when my hair needs it. Does it feel dry? Do you have split ends? Frizzy hair? Fly aways? This is great because it takes care of all that and more while nourishing your hair. Fantastic!!
Carla C.
Carla C.
It has helped my hair alot by helping my knots go away I don't buy it that often anymore since my hair does not need it as much it is a little pricy but totally worth it and is so easy to use.
Meudys M.
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
¿ que tan bueno es este producto?