BY PANTENE #36 in Scalp Treatments

Hair so Healthy it Shines 10-in-1 Hair Perfector: Repair for rough hair 2 Strength against damage 3 Silky Softness 4 Brilliant Shine 5 Smoothing 6 Moisture 7 Frizz Control 8 Heat Protection 9 Manageability Tamed Fly-Aways. Since 1945, Pantene has had a commitment to healthy hair. Our enriched formulas contain Pro-Vitamins. Beauty balm for hair. Care + Styling in 1 simple step. Inspired by skincares multi-tasking BB Cream phenomenon, Ultimate 10 performs multiple actions for healthy hair and a polished look. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I started using this as it came with the BB shampoo and conditioner as a set." in 1 review
  • "The only downside is that I have to use it every day or else my hair goes back to being a frizzy mess." in 1 review
  • "I have color treated hair and very thick and course." in 1 review
  • "It smells amazing and is very convienently packaged so I can use one hand to open, pump and close the product." in 1 review
  • "I have been using this Beauty Balm by Pantene each and every time I was my hair.I apply it while it is wet, I dtyle as I normally do, then I fibsh my style with a vety small amount of this miracle balm and VOILA!" in 1 review
Alyssa H.
I have thin fine easily greasy hair and this stuff doesn't make my hair greasy at all which I was suprised actually. I love using this when I air dry my hair and my hair gets really nice,.soft, shiny, and smooth. Don't have any frizz or puffiness like usual but doesn't weigh my hair down eother . Plus 10 benefits in 1 u can't go wrong. Also has heat protector so if u want ur hair to dry before u leave the house if u shower in the morning u won't feel guilty using the blow dryer for a couple mins or using ur straightener in the morning if decide wanna straighten it after sleeping on it, exspecially if u have bangs that get messed up like me. Only problem tho is it is hard to find anymore
Krissalys
I would say I have a very deep love for leave in conditioners, I swear by my cantu leave in.... But this leave in conditioner works wonders, it leaves my hair feeing silky and smooth with a beautiful shine and smells amazing, I use this especially when I leave my hair natural because it leaves it looking out together and amazing! I have always been on the hunt for miracle hair products and this product and my cantu leave in conditioner are definitely miracle workers!
Madison W.
This beauty balm is a necessity for anyone with hair that is prone to frizz. It reminds me of a leave in conditioner in it's texture and look. I use it after i get out of the shower and towel dry my hair. I put a pea sized amount in my hand, rub my hands together and scrunch it from the bottom. It eliminates so much frizz and gives it a nice soft finish. Great price, great product!
April S.
Out of all of the leave-in hair conditioners I've used, this one is my favorite. I used it after every shower when my hair was damp, and it always feels so much softer once dry. The smell is nice and not too overpowering, and it doesn't leave my hair crunchy in places like some other leave-in conditioners do. I've already repurchased it, and need to get another one.
Mariell T.
East Haven , CT
I bought this because my hair tends to get very dry and split ends. It looked like it would be a good leave in product to help with my problem and keep my hair smooth. It was just okay. I felt like it just weighed down my hair and did nothing for it really. I had high hopes. It does smell awesome though, but it's not the product for me.
Sherry L.
San Leandro, CA
I thought BB cream was only for the face, who knew they made one for hair too! I have repurchased this product several times and I use it after I wash my hair each time. When applied on wet hair, it allows you to blow dry your hair faster and leaves it looking neat, static-free, and fresh. I highly recommend this product!
Rita G.
Ramona, CA
I absolutely love this product. I bought it at Kmart for a reasonable price. It smells great. It goes in my hair smoothly. I use it after a shower as a detangler. My hair is shiny and frizz free all day. My hair is shiny and smooth. You can even use it on dry hair for an anti frizz. I will buy this over and over again.
Kathryn M.
This product has many uses like controlling frizz, smoothing, shining, and conditioning. I was my hair every other day and use it each time. I also use it on the other days for styling. This is a good well rounded product for the girl that doesn't like to own too many hair care items. I definitely recommend!
April G.
Dothan, AL
My boyfriend turned me on to this stuff and it's awesome! I just purchased some for myself and I see this becoming my daily hair cream. It leaves hair soft and shiny but without the weighed down or sometimes greasy after effects of such creams. Smells lovely, too! Works great on my hair damp or blown dry.
Kay C.
I absolutely love this leave-in! My hair can be unruly and the ends are pretty dry. This really helps my hair maintain a softness and smoothness I don't get without it. I ran out and wasn't able to use it for a few days and I DEFINITELY could tell the difference. Highly recommend!
Demi D.
Miami Springs, FL
Wondering how this works... Is it heavy on the hair or greasy etc? Thoughts?
Angela J.
Wixom, MI
Is this product good for frizzy hair?
Sophia T.
El Paso, TX
Does this make hair feel softer and more moisturized?
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
Does this work?
Jill M.
Abbotsford, BC
How does this work on this work on thin, fine hair??