BY PANTENE #33 in Scalp Treatments

Hair so Healthy it Shines 10-in-1 Hair Perfector: Repair for rough hair 2 Strength against damage 3 Silky Softness 4 Brilliant Shine 5 Smoothing 6 Moisture 7 Frizz Control 8 Heat Protection 9 Manageability Tamed Fly-Aways. Since 1945, Pantene has had a commitment to healthy hair. Our enriched formulas contain Pro-Vitamins. Beauty balm for hair. Care + Styling in 1 simple step. Inspired by skincares multi-tasking BB Cream phenomenon, Ultimate 10 performs multiple actions for healthy hair and a polished look. see more...

Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 BB Creme 10 in 1 Beauty Balm for Hair, 5.1 fl oz
  • "The only downside is that I have to use it every day or else my hair goes back to being a frizzy mess." in 1 review
  • "I have been using this Beauty Balm by Pantene each and every time I was my hair.I apply it while it is wet, I dtyle as I normally do, then I fibsh my style with a vety small amount of this miracle balm and VOILA!" in 1 review
  • "Or on dry hair to tame flyaways.." in 1 review
  • "I switch most of my styling products for this product." in 1 review
  • "I started using this as it came with the BB shampoo and conditioner as a set." in 1 review
Megan K.
Rio, WI
This BB cream is a miracle worker. I have super fine hair that can get oily real fast. The is a light weight cream that I use as leave in conditioner. It keeps my hair silky smooth. This is something I will repurchase over and over again.
Sam B.
Jefferson, OH
Best product I've ever used on my hair!!! You can use it on wet or dry hair, it smooths out your hair, makes it extremely soft, doesn't weigh your hair down, smells amazing, and generally is a miracle worker for your hair!!!
Marie P.
Rochester, NY
I am sooo happy I decided to try this. I feel like I've tried every product to help smooth out my hair but all I get is a greasy weighed down look. I have very fine hair so even a little product will weigh my hair down. I needed something that not only helped smooth my hair but take care of fly aways and heat protect. I saw this and I thought, no way, it cant do all of that.... But decided to give a try since i was spending so much money on products that just didnt work. I was blown away after using this. My hair felt bouncy and looked shiny and even when put near my roots, my hair did not look greasy at all! Finally!! Im dont searching for something that will work. Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 BB Creme 10 in 1 Beauty Balm for Hair, 5.1 fl oz
tracy t.
Riverbank, CA
I randomly picked up the Pantene Pro V Ultimate 10 BB creme 10 in 1 beauty balm for hair because i was looking for something to nourish my hair before I start to style. The bottle has a pump and is about $5-6 depending on the store. I tried the product and fell in love. It states 1) Repair for Rough Hair 2) Strength against Damage 3) Silky Softness 4) Brilliant Shine 5) Smoothing 6) Moisture 7) Frizz Control 8) Heat Protection 9) Manageability 10) Tamed Flyaways,I believe it REALLY does all the things it claims, and it does not feel heavy or sticky. After you style or if you let your hair air dry, you will get all the benefits it clams.. I have found my go to hair balm and can't live without it..
Brein G.
Oakland, CA
I have always loved this product from the very first time I used it. It made my hair softer, shinier, smoother and less damaged. But today I fell in love with it again. I was lighting the propane heater for my mom and the flame was a little higher or my head was a little lower either way a bit of my hair got singed. Not a lot, just the tips but it was enough to get me angry/sad. It had that weird crimped like feeling. I put this produced on and it smoothed it out. Love this!
Kayla S.
Benton, AR
I have naturally wavy hair and to make it curly I have to add a little bit of product.   Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 BB Creme 10 in 1 Beauty Balm works perfect!  It helps give my hair the boost it needs, it controls the frizz and it doesn't make my hair stiff and crunchy!  If you have wavy or curly hair and you don't like to take a lot of time fixing it & you hate the crunchy feel then give this product a shot!
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a 10 in 1 hair perfecter. I can compare this to the It's A Ten products. Pretty good but much cheaper which makes it more appealing. Leaves your hair feeling silky soft, also makes it stronger, controls frizz. It gives you a beautiful look and I would buy again!
Yvette M.
Bakersfield, CA
This is honestly like a lotion but for your hair. I love to use this when the ends of my hair are a little bit dry and it’s just super easy to use! Just a dab and run it through your hair or target your key points; Its not a heavy nor sticky consistency it’s really lightweight and almost a water like texture:) You really can’t go wrong with this I really love it ❤
Amanda K.
Madison, WI
It took me a while to learn how to properly use this without making my hair greasy or weighed down, but once I did it worked wonders! If you plan to leave your hair down and in its natural state (straight in my case) this helps smooth it out and tame flyaways. I do t suggest using it if you plan an updo however because it makes your hair pretty slick.
Jaeda A.
Brooklyn, NY
Omg! I have curly hair and I've previously dyed my hair multiple times in a short amount of time. I've recently done blonde, and lost my curls completely, weeks after dying it i was almost in tears everyday leaving it in a bun. After ONE USE of this product I immediately saw results!! My hair was curling, this product is like magic!
Demi D.
Kissimmee , FL
Wondering how this works... Is it heavy on the hair or greasy etc? Thoughts?
Angela J.
Wixom, MI
Is this product good for frizzy hair?
Sophia T.
El Paso, TX
Does this make hair feel softer and more moisturized?
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
Does this work?
Jill M.
Abbotsford, BC
How does this work on this work on thin, fine hair??