BY PANTENE #42 in Hair Cream

Multitask like you mean it with Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 BB Cream. BB stands for beauty boosting and this hair crme is a 10in1 designed to help style, repair roughness, infuse silky softness, add brilliant shine, smooth, control frizz, boost moisture, detangle, make hair manageable, and keep your strands strong against damage, all in 1 bottle. Help solve your hair problems from dryness to dullness with this multitasking hair perfecting beauty balm for flawlessly healthy hair. Also try the shampoo and conditioner in the Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Collection for hair so healthy it shines.

• Beauty balm for hair boasts 10 benefits to give strands a flawlessly healthy look
  • Beauty boosting formula infuses hair with needed moisture to help repair roughness, smoothe frizz, add shine, and more
  • Gives your hair care, plus styling in 1 simple step
  • Multitask like you mean it. Also try the rest of the Ultimate 10 Collection of shampoos and conditioners
  • One 5.1 fl oz pump

Directions:

On damp hair: Apply 1-2 pumps. Use more as necessary. Do not rinse off. Style hair as usual. On dry hair: Use an additional pump to polish styled hair.

Water/Eau, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Quaternium-18, Hydroxyethylcellulose, , Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Stearyl Alcohol, Fragrance/Parfum, Peg-2m, Cetearyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, , Citric Acid, Propylparaben, Oleyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Lysine Hcl, Polysorbate 60, Histidine, Edta, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether.

Buy on target.com
Crystal C.
Beaverton, OR
Guys I dont know what type of witchcraft is in this bottle but holy wow it works good! I blow dry my curly hair and I usually don’t like to put products in before because they weigh my hair down and make it feel and look greasy. Not this beauty! Makes my hair soft and nice. I even use it on my sons super curly hair to tame the frizz and it looks like he just has perfect toddler curls without looking crispy. Highly recommend!
Becca D.
Worcester, MA
I use this everyday after I shower and my hair is slightly towel-dried.   I concentrate it on my ends of my long hair to keep split ends at bay.  I like that it's creamy without being heavy.  I don't like gel so this is perfect for me.  I'd recommed this to anyone that prefers a styling cream to a gel for daily use
Carolyn G.
Annapolis, MD
I use this sort of as a hybrid leave in conditioner/heat protectant/anti frizz product and it does the job. I don’t apply it near the roots of my hair so it doesn’t make my hair greasy. It gives my ends some slip and helps making blowing my hair dry with a round brush easier.
Megan K.
Rio, WI
This BB cream is a miracle worker. I have super fine hair that can get oily real fast. The is a light weight cream that I use as leave in conditioner. It keeps my hair silky smooth. This is something I will repurchase over and over again.
Alexxandria H.
La Puente, CA
To start off this is expensive for me. 6$ for this tiny can of product is eh. It smells good. But pantene products are known for taking out moisture then actually give it.
Brittney C.
De Soto, MO
Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 BB Creme
Used once and it made my hair pretty greasy and slimy. Could of used too much with my thin feathery hair.
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
I am sooo happy I decided to try this. I feel like I've tried every product to help smooth out my hair but all I get is a greasy weighed down look. I have very fine hair so even a little product will weigh my hair down. I needed something that not only helped smooth my hair but take care of fly aways and heat protect. I saw this and I thought, no way, it cant do all of that.... But decided to give a try since i was spending so much money on products that just didnt work. I was blown away after using this. My hair felt bouncy and looked shiny and even when put near my roots, my hair did not look greasy at all! Finally!! Im dont searching for something that will work. Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 BB Creme
tracy t.
Riverbank, CA
I randomly picked up the Pantene Pro V Ultimate 10 BB creme 10 in 1 beauty balm for hair because i was looking for something to nourish my hair before I start to style. The bottle has a pump and is about $5-6 depending on the store. I tried the product and fell in love. It states 1) Repair for Rough Hair 2) Strength against Damage 3) Silky Softness 4) Brilliant Shine 5) Smoothing 6) Moisture 7) Frizz Control 8) Heat Protection 9) Manageability 10) Tamed Flyaways,I believe it REALLY does all the things it claims, and it does not feel heavy or sticky. After you style or if you let your hair air dry, you will get all the benefits it clams.. I have found my go to hair balm and can't live without it..
Brein G.
Oakland, CA
I have always loved this product from the very first time I used it. It made my hair softer, shinier, smoother and less damaged. But today I fell in love with it again. I was lighting the propane heater for my mom and the flame was a little higher or my head was a little lower either way a bit of my hair got singed. Not a lot, just the tips but it was enough to get me angry/sad. It had that weird crimped like feeling. I put this produced on and it smoothed it out. Love this!
Lina A.
Kearny , NJ
I love this cream. I use it as part of my regular routine. I use it for extra protection against heat and also to help with frizz and detangling. It's def effective and it smells amazing. Also reasonably priced and can be found at your local grocery stores or pharmacy.
Demi D.
Kissimmee, FL
Wondering how this works... Is it heavy on the hair or greasy etc? Thoughts?
Angela J.
Wixom, MI
Is this product good for frizzy hair?
Sophia T.
El Paso, TX
Does this make hair feel softer and more moisturized?
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
Does this work?
Jill M.
Abbotsford, BC
How does this work on this work on thin, fine hair??