BY PANTENE

Multitask like you mean it with Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 BB Cream. BB stands for beauty boosting and this hair crme is a 10in1 designed to help style, repair roughness, infuse silky softness, add brilliant shine, smooth, control frizz, boost moisture, detangle, make hair manageable, and keep your strands strong against damage, all in 1 bottle. Help solve your hair problems from dryness to dullness with this multitasking hair perfecting beauty balm for flawlessly healthy hair. Also try the shampoo and conditioner in the Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Collection for hair so healthy it shines.

• Beauty balm for hair boasts 10 benefits to give strands a flawlessly healthy look
  • Beauty boosting formula infuses hair with needed moisture to help repair roughness, smoothe frizz, add shine, and more
  • Gives your hair care, plus styling in 1 simple step
  • Multitask like you mean it. Also try the rest of the Ultimate 10 Collection of shampoos and conditioners
  • One 5.1 fl oz pump

Directions:

On damp hair: Apply 1-2 pumps. Use more as necessary. Do not rinse off. Style hair as usual. On dry hair: Use an additional pump to polish styled hair.

Water/Eau, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Quaternium-18, Hydroxyethylcellulose, , Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Stearyl Alcohol, Fragrance/Parfum, Peg-2m, Cetearyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, , Citric Acid, Propylparaben, Oleyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Lysine Hcl, Polysorbate 60, Histidine, Edta, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether.

Kai B.
Love this product! I bought it on sale originally, but I'm willing to pay full price the next time if I have to. I'm also going to recommend this to my friends and family. My hair is frizzy and a mess, but let me say that this product works wonders!

Kari J.
Middleville, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
Great for dry damaged hair. Although it doesn’t work miracles, it makes a difference. You might see less breakage or just feel that your hair is a lot softer and looks shinier! Overall it’s a great product for the price
Carolyn G.
Annapolis, MD
I use this sort of as a hybrid leave in conditioner/heat protectant/anti frizz product and it does the job. I don’t apply it near the roots of my hair so it doesn’t make my hair greasy. It gives my ends some slip and helps making blowing my hair dry with a round brush easier.
Iris M.
Tampa, FL
Este es mi nuevo producto de todo. Tengo una mezcla de cabello 4b y 4c y tuve nudos y enredos enormes. Este producto es como la mantequilla. Se derrite la sequedad y se enreda dejando el cabello muy suave y fácil de manejar. Incluso puedo pasar un peine por el pelo o desenredar fácilmente los dedos.
Megan K.
Rio, WI
This BB cream is a miracle worker. I have super fine hair that can get oily real fast. The is a light weight cream that I use as leave in conditioner. It keeps my hair silky smooth. This is something I will repurchase over and over again.
Vangie G.
San Antonio, TX
This product is amazing for my hair!! It makes it feel smooth and feel great! And It smells so good! Very effective. And long lasting. I would definitely recommend for all hair types. I have longgggg thin hair & it works good.
Alexxandria H.
To start off this is expensive for me. 6$ for this tiny can of product is eh. It smells good. But pantene products are known for taking out moisture then actually give it.
Brittney C.
De Soto, MO
Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 BB Creme
Used once and it made my hair pretty greasy and slimy. Could of used too much with my thin feathery hair.
Brein G.
Oakland, CA
I have always loved this product from the very first time I used it. It made my hair softer, shinier, smoother and less damaged. But today I fell in love with it again. I was lighting the propane heater for my mom and the flame was a little higher or my head was a little lower either way a bit of my hair got singed. Not a lot, just the tips but it was enough to get me angry/sad. It had that weird crimped like feeling. I put this produced on and it smoothed it out. Love this!
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
I am sooo happy I decided to try this. I feel like I've tried every product to help smooth out my hair but all I get is a greasy weighed down look. I have very fine hair so even a little product will weigh my hair down. I needed something that not only helped smooth my hair but take care of fly aways and heat protect. I saw this and I thought, no way, it cant do all of that.... But decided to give a try since i was spending so much money on products that just didnt work. I was blown away after using this. My hair felt bouncy and looked shiny and even when put near my roots, my hair did not look greasy at all! Finally!! Im dont searching for something that will work. Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 BB Creme
Demi D.
Kissimmee, FL
Wondering how this works... Is it heavy on the hair or greasy etc? Thoughts?
Angela J.
Wixom, MI
Is this product good for frizzy hair?
Sophia T.
El Paso, TX
Does this make hair feel softer and more moisturized?
Jill M.
Abbotsford , BC
How does this work on this work on thin, fine hair??
Morenike K.