Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner uploaded by Donna L.

BY PANTENE #88 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

10)     Tamed Flyaways

Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*
*vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: Great for all hair types that are prone to manageability concerns.  Formula infuses hair with needed moisture.
WHEN: Daily to strengthen hair against damage
HOW: Lather into wet hair; rinse.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Laureth-4, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Polyquaternium-6, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• What are some of the other Pantene products would you rec...2 Answers
  • "Leaves my hair soft too and smells awesome!" in 2 reviews
  • "I like the way it leaves your hair after you have washed it with this product but my only problem with this is that I started getting dandruff and I never had dandruff before I used this but besides that it leaves your hair smelling pretty for a long time" in 1 review
  • "Great specials on them at most retailers which makes this great product affordable" in 1 review
  • "If your hair isn't super thick, I would recommend this product." in 1 review
Skylar M.
Bradenton, FL
I actually just started using this and I somewhat like it. The scent is amazing and it makes my hair so soft and silky when I get out of the shower. It reminds me of the suave professionals. So far I recommend this.
Katie S.
I have oily hair and sometimes use too much detox shampoo leaving the ends of my hair dry.
I had a coupon for this shampoo and conditioner so I decided to grab some to try to correct my overwashing.
First off, this shampoo smells GREAT. I wash my hair at night and pillow dry it. The next morning my hair still had a light scent and I was very happy!
Secondly, volume. Whoa. My hair was wavy and SO bouncy. I will most certainly be buying this product again, but wouldn't use it everyday.
I found it at CVS, but I've also seen it at Wal-Mart and other drug stores. They usually run about $4 a bottle!
Larri J.
Salyersville, KY
I loveeee this 2-n-1 shampoo/conditioner! Pantene always makes amazing products and this one is nothing shy of amazing! It smells sooooooo good, it leaves hair feeling super clean & smelling great! The scent stays in your hair for days too! Unlike most 2-n-1 shampoo/conditioner this one doesn't leave your hair oil or rough/coarse feeling! This product leaves hair smelling great, feeling clean, super soft & shiny! Also a added bonus is the container & the pump! I'd definitely recommend this
Meredith F.
I love this shampoo! Not only does it leave my hair feeling great, but it smells so good! Even my husband notices the smell. Also, I really love that it comes in a big bottle with a pump! I will continue buying this product because I have seen great results!
Katelyn S.
Saint George, UT
Decent conditioner. Fair though for the cheap price. It's got a nice scent but not salon value. You can pick this up at Walmart for pretty cheap. I'm one to not spend a ton on hair products so I have used this a few times.
Veronica R.
Gardena CA
I'm not a huge fan of 2 in one shampoo/conditioner combos but this one actually exceeded my expectations. It smells great, lathers nice and rich and was exactly what I was looking for in a 2 in 1. I was pleasantly surprised and would recommend this product to my friends.
Ari M.
Cleveland, OH
This is my go to if I'm washing my hair more than 3x a week. Doesn't strip my natural oils from hair. My hair is left shiny and manageable. Love the fragrant smell of this.
Veronica T.
Walnut, CA
Great 2-1 shampoo for the price, compared to leading competitors 2-1 offerings. It leaves my hair feeling soft, looking shiny, and leaves no residue buildup, even washing my hair every 2-3 days. The convenience of the pump is also a plus
Veronica F.
This was an okay product. I feel after time my hair was left more dry then when initially started using it. My salon stylist also said it leaves a bad waxy residue on your hair. I wouldn't purchase again. It does smell really good though.
Ellie S.
High Point
I love the shampoos d conditioner because and really defines your curls. After one wash it has your hair so smooth and shiny. It has a very nice scent it also last you to four days. In my experience. I would definitely recommend it.
Christine H.
San Diego, CA
What are some of the other Pantene products would you recommend if I feel this one is too heavy?