BY PANTENE

72-hour moisture with coconut & jojoba oil
Go deep to undo and protect against the damage relaxing your hair can do.

WHO: Gentle enough for relaxed or color-treated hair
WHEN: Gentle enough for daily use on relaxed or color-treated hair
HOW: Deeply moisturizes with coconut and jojoba oils

Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isodecyl Oleate, Sorbitan Stearate, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ceteth 10 Phosphate, Paraffin, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Decyl Oleate, Triethanolamine, PEG 100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Lysine HCl, Methyl Tyrosinate HCl, Histidine, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil

Pantene Pro-V Truly Relaxed Oil Crème Moisturizer
  • "This product it light and keeps both of their hair moisturized all day with no build up." in 1 review
  • "I absolutely hate this product it makes my hair greasy in heavy there's nothing moisturizing about it I tried putting this on my damp hair it left my hair so nasty I had to rewash my hair that's how gross it felt I tried to use it for a second time as a everyday moisturizer and I had so much buildup on my hair I had to use clarifying shampoo and conditioner to get all of my hair" in 1 review
Brianna C.
Great product for curly hair too! I know this product was aimed for relaxed hair but I absolutely loved the moisture it gave my curly hair. I also noticed my curls defining very well with it. A styler is still needed to set the curls but this product is amazing. It also worked for my mom on her relaxed hair. She’s the one that put me on :)
Raven D.
Chesapeake, VA
I would have to say this product is a must have if you have a dry scalp or your hair to seems a Lil hard to work with. For me, I have Locs (dreadlocks). I have a really dry scalp and sometimes my hair just seems so hard and brittle. I dont use much in my havr. But when I tried this a month ago I feel in love! Great moisturizer for hair.
Greeshma R.
Chandler, AZ
I frequently used this product years ago and stopped only because I do not like these specific ingredients: mineral oil, petrolatum, methylparaben, and propylparaben. I decided to go back to this product after my hair became much too coarse and dry, regardless of what I put in it. I do not use this on my scalp, as some reviewers have mentioned. I only use it on my 3b/3c hair and it works wonders. It leaves my hair noticeably moisturized, soft, manageable, and shiny, and it does not feel weighed down, which I absolutely hate. This product works well for my hair for now, but I plan to move to something else once I am done with this.
Nicole T.
Toledo, OH
Love this product ! Made from an amazing company with good standing in America uses quality ingredients and always working on their formula it's easy to I find sold in all major chain stores including Walmart Target Krogers Walgreens Rite aid to name a few I highly recommend this product
Oh ya and it smells AMAZING
Shayna J.
Washington , DC
So for years i have been relaxing my hair and there were no shampoos or conditioner targeted to helping relaxed hair even from the african american brands. Pantene blessed me with this moisturizing shampoo which really does hydrate and soften my hair when it's dry, especially in the winter.
Ashlee J.
i really enjoy the price and also how well it works with my relaxed hair. It lathers very well and feels like it cleans my hair and scalp well also. Once i go to straighten m hair its like it makes it so much easier. My hair looks and feels so soft and sleek also.
Kiana R.
Paterson
Works Great! Its A Leave In Conditioner. It leaves your hair shiney , soft and smooth! Love how it just made my hair feel. Not so pricey and i use this product about every week about two or 3 times. I DEFFF RECOMMEND!!! Pantene Pro-V Truly Relaxed Oil Crème Moisturizer
Eb W.
The Colony, TX
I have been using this shampoo and conditioner for that last 10 years. I have transitioned between relaxed and natural and could always depend on this to hydrate and moisturize my hair because it's always dry.
Alexyz J.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really like this shampoo. It's great for relaxed or natural hair actually. The shampoo left my hair feeling soft and it was very manageable after the shampooing. This shampoo should be a wash day essential in every household.
I am of ethnic culture and have a hard time finding the right shampoo and conditioner. When i happened upon this brand at the store i am so glad i did! Not only is it a great price but it does wonders to my hair even after just one use!
Brittany B.
I've been looking for a new shampoo now and was wondering if the shampoo will help my curls stay curly and bouncy all without drying it out?
Olivia D.
Providence, RI
Does this leave your hair greasy like other hair moisturizers do?
Alyssa G.
i have heard about this a lot. but is it really worth the money?
Sophie B.
I have really dry hair, does this shampoo actually moisturize it?
Laterrica W.
COLUMBUS, MS
Does thus product work well with 4C hair type?