BY PANTENE #88 in Conditioner

72-hour moisture with coconut & jojoba oil
Try this oil-enriched formula, made just for relaxed hair, for your tired and tangled tresses.

USAGE:

WHO: Gentle enough for relaxed or color-treated hair
WHEN: Massage into wet hair after shampooing.  Leave in for 2 minutes before washing out.
HOW: Leaves relaxed hair soft, tamed, and strong against future damage

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Laureth 4, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Dimethicone, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium 6, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Sodium Laureth 12 Sulfate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• How well does this product helped repair damaged curly ha...1 Answers
  • I have fine hair that's very dry. Does this product weigh...1 Answers
  • How good is this product for curly hair ??1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "Good conditioner it's moisturizing it's not one of my alternate favorites but I would recommend this to someone with a relaxed hair" in 1 review
  • "Holds in moisture very well compared to other similarly priced items." in 1 review
  • "It's very thick and leaves your hair feeling extremely soft and somehow erases your split ends." in 1 review
  • "LIVE BY THIS 🙌 my hair feels silky after blow drying which normally only happens after straightening." in 1 review
Yvette W.
I've used this brand for many years on relaxed,colored and natural hair. It's affordable and can be purchased almost anywhere. It has a nice smell and gets your hair fresh and clean. My hair always feel fantastic after a good wash and shampoo. It's definitely worth giving a try if you haven't already!
Portia M.
Chicago , IL
I’m relaxed and I love this stuff. I love Pantene. They can’t do no wrong. I recently recommended it to my friend who’s natural and doesn’t use what she calls “white products” but she took a chance and she said she’s no other brand in her future, her words. We love Pantene.
Asya D.
It’s a nice product but I typically like for my hair to feel smooth sleek and manageable when I finish conditioning my hair and this didn’t give me that feel. It felt like it didn’t moisturize or condition like many other products I’ve used
Marina A.
Freehold, NJ
Makes my hair feel like silk! Love the smell, and how much healthier my hair looks and feels. I have especially dry and damaged hair (bleaching, chlorine, and heat styling) and this product works really well
Jennifer B.
Childersburg
By far my most favorite! Having extremely dry, thick, course hair, I am amazed at how soft my hair feels after using. It not only moisturizes, it doesn’t strip all of the natural moisture from your hair!
connie P.
Logan, OH
Really love this conditioner.it makes your hair really soft and actually gets rid of your tangles really well.some doesn't do that great of job.But really like this one alot.it makes your hair soft,shiney and really easier to manage to.
leanna b.
Wheelersburg, OH
Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner I have use Pantene conditioner and shampoo for years and live it. It makes my hair smooth and tangle fee. I also think my hair grows fast using this shampoo. I Trudy revomend this shampoo for a drugstore product it's one of the best.
Jackie M.
Buffalo
This is by far the best I've used to date!! I highly recommend it if you have long thick curly hair, don't wash your hair daily with it though, it will tend to get greasy.
Tiffany B.
Miramar, FL
Pantene works wonders for my natural hair.  It softens my hair as soon as I put it in and it makes it very soft and manageable. The Truly line has a very nice smell and is a heavier conditioner for my hair.  I like the fact that this brand is very affordable. I would definitely recommend.
Jasmine J.
Philadelphia , PA
Back when I used this product I was relaxing my hair I used it his product all the time until I noticed my hair was starting to break off really bad so I stopped using these products all together this was around like 10/12 years ago and may have improved but I wouldn’t try it ever again
Brant F.
Portales, NM
How well does this product helped repair damaged curly hair?
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
How good is this product for curly hair ??
Fallon J.
I have fine hair that's very dry. Does this product weigh fine-textured hair down? I have a problem finding products that will moisturize my hair without weighing it down.