BY PANTENE

Gently cleans relaxed hair without the weigh- down
Work your relaxed look without weighing it down. This oil-rich formula is lightweight while it tames and protects against future damage.

USAGE:

WHO: Gentle enough for relaxed or color-treated hair
WHEN: Use as needed.
HOW: Gently cleans.  0% unwanted weight.

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Laureth 4, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Dimethicone, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium 6, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Sodium Laureth 12 Sulfate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Buy on Amazon
Cassidy C.
Torrington , CT
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
If you are like me and wondering how much difference can there really be between a discount shampoo and a brand name one, just try this and you’ll see why there truly is! I love the feel of the suds and the shine left from the great clean.
Olivia S.
Lincoln, NE
I bought this shampoo to try because my hair can get really oily if I wash it too much, so I wanted to see if this lightweight formula would help. After a couple uses I noticed my hair wasn’t as oily as it usually was, but it still was a little. The shampoo was still pretty good though, and it had a nice smell!
Crystal G.
USA
Love Pantene on my girls hair! My girls are black/white and this Pantene Shampoo is perfection on their hair!! Adds just enough moisture and doesnt weigh the hair down.
Florence J.
KAILUA KONA
I relax my hair up to three times a year in between braiding. I have not seen much improvement in my hair after using this product. I am always trying new products to infuse moisture back into my hair and the closest I have found that works for me in this area is the olive oil brand. This is a close second.
brooke w.
Loveland
i only wash my hair about once a week. so i need a shampoo that will control frizz and clean my hair well. i’ve had good luck with this brand, i’ve tried multiple different types from them and i have been impressed overall.
Renee M.
I've tried other, more expensive shampoos thinking they would be better for my hair. One of the best shampoos I've ever used is Pantene Pro-V's line for relaxed and natural hair, specifically with coconut oil and jojoba oil. I have relaxed hair and after shampooing and conditioning with this line my hair was so soft, smooth, and tangle-free. It also smells wonderful without an overpowering scent. I gave it five stars because it's a great shampoo for under $4. Great deal!
Victoria G.
Goose creek, SC
The shampoo made my hair feel amazing. Usually shampoo makes my hair dry and coarse. The conditioner on the other hand left my hair greasy and weighed down. I have very dry damaged hair so I wasn't expecting it to leave it like that. I tried it again using less and washing out more. It still left my hair in the same condition.
Tondzra H.
Brookfield, WI
I uses this product because of the relaxer I have in my hair. My scalp can get very dry at times so I need to put moist and volume back in it. The shampoo has a great lather in it and I would prefer to use this product over others. I am very satisfied with this product.
Sara L.
My son has been using this shampoo for several months now and I have seen a big difference in his hair! He is mixed and has super curly rough hair, this shampoo has definatley softened his hair and made it a little more manageable! So thankful to find something that finally helps!
Rebecca J.
WEST MONROE, LA
Like I said I am a Pantene lover!! Any product that Pantene comes out with I will buy so I can try and they always have amazing coupons out which makes the price super affordable witch I love!! I have never been disappointed with Pantene and I doubt that I ever will be!
maria g.
Denver, CO
Does everybody else like this product?