Pantene Pro-V Truly Relaxed Intense Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by Kiana M.Pantene Pro-V Truly Relaxed Intense Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by Natália E.Pantene Pro-V Truly Relaxed Intense Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by Ginger S.

BY PANTENE

72-hour moisture with coconut & jojoba oil
Own your look; don't let it own you. Protect against dryness and breakage for soft, healthy-looking relaxed hair.

USAGE:

WHO: Gentle enough for relaxed or color-treated hair
WHEN: Use as needed.
HOW: Protects against dryness and breakage for soft, healthy-looking hair that is strong against damage

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Laureth 4, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium 6, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Panthenol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Does this shampoo leave any kind of residue? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mary f.
Chester
I love all Pantene products when it comes to hair care they know what there doing, but I specifically use the truly relaxed. I love how it leaves my hair feeling smooth and smelling amazing, also it helps my hair stay hydrated and healthy. Not to long ago I made a failed attempt at bleaching my hair and it left my hair so damaged. Like I was crying you guys no kidding I thought I was gonna have to cut my hair to my shoulders, and that would of been a huge blow to me because it took so much time and patience and alot of work to grow it at the length it is at right now. But I decided to wait and see if I could remidee this problem. I don't know what convinced me to try this product because in all honesty I didn't know if it was gonna fix my current hair situation but I bought it anyway because at that point I was willing to try just about anything and that was the product that caught my attention it was also on sale lol. So I bought the shampoo conditioner and all the other hair products from the truly relaxed collection and after a few weeks my hair started going back to being the healthy, smooth beautiful hair that I once new. So yes I definitely stand behind the Pantene truly relaxed collection it is worth your time and money.
Caiden A.
Mesquite
Review for: Pro-v Truly Relaxed Hair Intense Moisturizing Shampoo 12.6 fl oz more...
This shampoo is the only drugstore and readily available shampoo I have been able to use without my hair being damaged after long term use. I was a cosmetologist and I normally used Paul Mitchell or Redken but this one is comparable to the results I’ve had with those shampoos. I have to shampoo twice to get the same cleansing effect, however, it is worth the price because it still lasts me as long as the other two have.
Vontaesha J.
Effingham, SC
I received this product from Pantene Pro V in influencer for free for testing purposes only this moisturizing shampoo is very moisturizing still kind of leaves my hair a little bit dry the sense is amazing and it definitely do a great gently cleanse for relaxed hair
Shannon O.
I love that Pantene has so many options for moisturizing products - that is what my hair is most in need of! The price is okay on these and they are often on sale so they are worth it! They always smell great and leave my hair feeling awesome
Evette R.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Pro-v Truly Relaxed Hair Intense Moisturizing Shampoo 25.4 fl oz more...
I needed a good deep moisturizer for my hair. So I tried this kind of Pantene. And I must say it did such a great job in leaving my hair smooth and shinny and smelling awesome.
Rachel F.
Hoover, AL
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Truly Relaxed Hair Intense Moisturizing Shampoo, 21.1 fl oz more...
Enjoyable to use, and makes my hair smell great. It' usually makes my hair soft, but my hair is naturally curly and gets frizzy alot. I usually need shampoo that doesn't have sulfate or any other harsh chemicals in it, to keep my hair healthy.
Eliza L.
This shampoo does the job. I used it along with the conditioner when my hair was damaged and fried from over-dying and saw that it worked very well. I found my hair soft after washing it, and didn't notice any drying effect caused by the shampoo. It's pretty nice, as well as cheap.
Vikas A.
West Lafayette
Very nice product. It helped to make my hair a lot softer and smoother. I only used it once because i got it as a gift but I use it more if i knew where to buy it. I recommend it all my friends.
Nelson I.
Doral, FL
I bought this product because of it's advertising claims, which I find to be true. My hair has softened, grown and appears to have become healthier as a result of using this product. I feel they have lived up to their advertising claim. I recommend this to everyone I know. Hard to find though.
Jazmine W.
Memphis , TN
I have only used this product once. It works well as a shampoo for my natural hair . But it still doesn't provide enough as a moisturizer. However I don't mind using this as a backup brand because it didn't make my hair brittle.
Nandry A.
Does this shampoo leave any kind of residue?