Pantene Pro-V Truly Relaxed Intense Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by Kiana M.Pantene Pro-V Truly Relaxed Intense Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by Natália E.Pantene Pro-V Truly Relaxed Intense Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by Ginger S.

BY PANTENE

72-hour moisture with coconut & jojoba oil
Own your look; don't let it own you. Protect against dryness and breakage for soft, healthy-looking relaxed hair.

USAGE:

WHO: Gentle enough for relaxed or color-treated hair
WHEN: Use as needed.
HOW: Protects against dryness and breakage for soft, healthy-looking hair that is strong against damage

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Laureth 4, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium 6, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Panthenol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Does this shampoo leave any kind of residue? 1 Answers
Vontaesha J.
Effingham, SC
I received this product from Pantene Pro V in influencer for free for testing purposes only this moisturizing shampoo is very moisturizing still kind of leaves my hair a little bit dry the sense is amazing and it definitely do a great gently cleanse for relaxed hair
Kiana M.
Wheeling , WV
I've waited for something like this for a long time. Being a women of color it is hard to find a good shampoo and conditioner that actually works. This not only smells good it lathers nicely and doesn't leave build up. I would definitely buy it again and recommend to anyone who is of color and needs an effective shampoo and conditioner Pantene Pro-V Truly Relaxed Intense Moisturizing Shampoo
Rachel F.
Marion, AL
Enjoyable to use, and makes my hair smell great. It' usually makes my hair soft, but my hair is naturally curly and gets frizzy alot. I usually need shampoo that doesn't have sulfate or any other harsh chemicals in it, to keep my hair healthy.
Nelson I.
Doral, FL
I bought this product because of it's advertising claims, which I find to be true. My hair has softened, grown and appears to have become healthier as a result of using this product. I feel they have lived up to their advertising claim. I recommend this to everyone I know. Hard to find though.
Eliza L.
This shampoo does the job. I used it along with the conditioner when my hair was damaged and fried from over-dying and saw that it worked very well. I found my hair soft after washing it, and didn't notice any drying effect caused by the shampoo. It's pretty nice, as well as cheap.
Vikas A.
West Lafayette
Very nice product. It helped to make my hair a lot softer and smoother. I only used it once because i got it as a gift but I use it more if i knew where to buy it. I recommend it all my friends.
Bri M.
kingston, PA
I don't have anything negative to say about Pantene shampoo and conditioner. However, my hair is dyed blonde and needs a certain shampoo and conditioner in order to keep it hydrated and healthy. Unfortunately Pantene doesn't make products for blondes that are sulfate free otherwise I would purchase.
Jazmine W.
Memphis, TN
I have only used this product once. It works well as a shampoo for my natural hair . But it still doesn't provide enough as a moisturizer. However I don't mind using this as a backup brand because it didn't make my hair brittle.
Amanda D.
Garfield Hts, OH
It's okay every once in a while, but not often. Prolong use will kill your hair. Gave it two stars because it smells nice. That's all. It smells nice and kills your hair. Take care of your hair, spend the money.
Noemi R.
Philadelphia, PA
es el mejor para el pelo lo deja con mucho brillo y se siente bien sano y suave lo recomiendo muchisimo

Is the best for the hair leaves with a lot of shine and feels good healthy and soft I recommend it very much
Nandry G.
Does this shampoo leave any kind of residue?