Pantene Pro-V Truly Relaxed Intense Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by Samantha E.Pantene Pro-V Truly Relaxed Intense Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by Brenda M.

BY PANTENE

Shampoo for relaxed hair moisturizes and protects against breakage for soft, healthy-looking hair.

72-hour moisture with coconut & jojoba oil
Own your look; don't let it own you. Protect against dryness and breakage for soft, healthy-looking relaxed hair.

USAGE:
WHO: Gentle enough for relaxed or color-treated hair
WHEN: Use as needed.
HOW: Protects against dryness and breakage for soft, healthy-looking hair that is strong against damage

Ingredients
Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Laureth 4, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium 6, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Panthenol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• este producto sera bueno para el manejo del cabello o com...1 Answers
Sara L.
My son has crazy intense hair, he is mixed, so his hair is tight and curly and insanely thick. This shampoo really gets into his hair leaves it smelling great. I can see and feel the difference it is making in his hair. It has made his hair softer and kept his curls super springy and cute!!! I haven't tried it on my hair yet but I might. Defeinatley continuing use on him!
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Works great for dry hair.  It has a low foaming formula, so don't be surprised, but it cleans very well without stripping your hair of its natural oils or over drying.  I use this with the matching conditioner for  soft and manageable hair.  It also has a great smell.
Quincee C.
I used to use this when I relaxed and loved the formula so much. It always left my damaged relaxed hair feeling soft and clean without adding any extra damage. It also smelled great and I never had any issues with the product.
Linda S.
Metairie
I really liked trying this latest, for me, Pantene pro V formula for my hair. Made my hair look great. It was shinier, softer smoother, and after for days my hair looked improved with repair and strength. So much healthier.
Emali L.
Cleveland , OH
Very very promising and truly does what it says. I am relaxed and this helps keep my hair moisturized and since using this I am noticing little to no shedding and no more brittle,split ends. I will definitely rebuy this
Janay G.
Bronx , NY
I love the smell of this leaves my hair feeling so fresh if your hair is relaxed best shampoo to use sometimes it can leave my hair feeling dry but not to dry if you know what u mean I would purchase again!
BayLe M.
Crestview, FL
Really good product. Lathers very well. Cleans very well. And it makes my hair smell amazing. Really good for dry scalp. The price is very good. I prefer it from any other shampoo. I would buy this again.
Sara M.
Minneapolis, MN
I have love wavy/curly hair that has been color treated and bleached. I grew up using this line and always find my self going right back too it. My hair feels healthy when I use this product, it does weight down hair but I use this on days when I know I will not be styling my hair and I will keep it up in a protective hair style. Great for color treated hair and going on a hair growth journey.
Tabitha M.
I am not the biggest fan of Pantene products. They are just blah for my hair. I get much better results with other drugstore products so I’m not inclined to purchase these. However I did try them out once. Likely, I’ll never go back.
Zi'andra B.
Chipley, FL
My hair always feels moisturized and clean. It smells amazing. A dab will do ya, literally. Gives a great lather. And Pantene is always affordable. I’ve never used anything else. Recommended!!!!
Diana G.
este producto sera bueno para el manejo del cabello o como tambien el brillo en el ?