Pantene Pro-V Truly Relaxed Intense Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by Brenda M.

BY PANTENE #66 in Shampoo

Shampoo for relaxed hair moisturizes and protects against breakage for soft, healthy-looking hair.

72-hour moisture with coconut & jojoba oil
Own your look; don't let it own you. Protect against dryness and breakage for soft, healthy-looking relaxed hair.

USAGE:
WHO: Gentle enough for relaxed or color-treated hair
WHEN: Use as needed.
HOW: Protects against dryness and breakage for soft, healthy-looking hair that is strong against damage

Ingredients
Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Laureth 4, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium 6, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Panthenol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Buy on Walgreens
Sara M.
Minneapolis, MN
I have love wavy/curly hair that has been color treated and bleached. I grew up using this line and always find my self going right back too it. My hair feels healthy when I use this product, it does weight down hair but I use this on days when I know I will not be styling my hair and I will keep it up in a protective hair style. Great for color treated hair and going on a hair growth journey.
Sara L.
My son has crazy intense hair, he is mixed, so his hair is tight and curly and insanely thick. This shampoo really gets into his hair leaves it smelling great. I can see and feel the difference it is making in his hair. It has made his hair softer and kept his curls super springy and cute!!! I haven't tried it on my hair yet but I might. Defeinatley continuing use on him!
Maria C.
Jacksonville, FL
I have tried about every shampoo company out there. But I always come back to Pantene. This brand out of them all, (including salon & TV Brands) makes my hair the shiniest and strongest. All their types smell terrific also. Together with their matching conditioner, Pantene makes a truly wonderful pairing of shampoo and conditioner for whatever your hair needs at that time.Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine Shampoo
Morgan F.
I am not picky at all with my shampoo. I have very thick wavy hair with no serious problems that I need shampoo's to target. As long as it smells good and washes out all the unwanted dirt and oils I'll use it. And this one does both of those and then some!
Angelica Y.
Dayton, OH
When I had relaxed hair this shampoo was the bomb. It made my hair feel silky smooth. Then I started transitioning to natural hair and moved away from this product. However, if I were to ever go back to relaxed hair I'd buy this in a heartbeat.
Kiana U.
Morgantown
I love these products! Before these I thought Pantene was only for fair hair. But it does have a variety of products for all hair types. Mine is course and dries easily this washes and conditions my hair and is gentle enough to not dry it out.
Madison M.
San Diego
This product is amazing,it lasts forever. It does not look cheap , and the packaging is very nice you are getting everything and more with what it costs. I have used this product multiple times. I would definitely recommend it to everyone
Kiley K.
Chicago
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
I can say using Pantene this help my hair a lot and especially with the damage I've had a bleaching my hair at the ends it made it so much full of life and feel so to so hydrated it to where my hair naturally feels like it's just came from beautiful son it's just that good
Jonely A.
Brandon, MS
Es buena está marca, hay para diferentes tipos de cabellos, te deja manejable el cabello. Ayuda a tu cabello, depende qué tipo de cabello tienes así lo compras hay para todo tipo de cabello. Tiene buena fragancia, te lo recomiendo es muy bueno.