BY PANTENE

Save big on the products beauty editors love. Buy $50 worth of p&g beauty products and get $15 back by mail. Visit www.pgbestinbeauty.com for details.

• Does this leave your hair greasy like other hair moisturizers do?2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "This product it light and keeps both of their hair moisturized all day with no build up." in 1 review
  • "I absolutely hate this product it makes my hair greasy in heavy there's nothing moisturizing about it I tried putting this on my damp hair it left my hair so nasty I had to rewash my hair that's how gross it felt I tried to use it for a second time as a everyday moisturizer and I had so much buildup on my hair I had to use clarifying shampoo and conditioner to get all of my hair" in 1 review
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
I have extremely curly and poofy hair. it is hard for me to find any products that I like because it either makes my hair hard as a rock, sticky or it does not work at all. This product has been my saving grace, I first acquired it from a friend as a joke because she always said that my hair reminded her of a black woman's hair...her being mixed herself. Well as a joke one day she gave me this product and I love it. I use it as a gel almost and it leaves my hair soft and manageable, it holds my curls really well, and now I have little to no "poof" and frizz. needless to say I will forever be using this product!
yoselin G.
yoselin G.
San jose, CA
It's rare for me to find I good product for my hair.. So I went to target to find something to bring life and smooth to my hair cause is dry and damage.. So I was in the hair aisle for quite some time lol... I saw the Pantene pro-v hair oil cream moisturizer.. I took it home just to try it out and see if it works.. After taking my shower I put the moisturizer on my hair the product works good my hair feels healthy soft and smooth and it also smells good.. Doesn't feel sticky at all I truly recommend this to everyone battling with dry hair..
member-aa662fef8
member-aa662fef8
East Orange, NJ
IF YOU HAVE A PERM I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS !!!! , ESPECIALLY If You Have Dry Scalp. You Can Apply This Everyday To Your Hair . Within A MONTH You Will See Growth ! And You Hair Will Get Thicker !! You Can Get It At Your Local Beauty Supply Store Or Walgreens Etc , Its Inexpensive, About $10 At The Most! , I Buy This Each Time It Finishes. My Favorite And Best Product I Ever Invested In.
Quincey H.
Quincey H.
Martinsville, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my must have product!!! I use this every few days to keep my hair moisturized. Its great doing the summer months when my hair gets extra dry from to much exposure to the sun or beach. Its the perfect mix of oils and it doesn't feel greasy. The coconut & jojoba oil make this oil creamed moisturizer smell great & replinihes my hair's natural shine. ❤
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Crete, IL
I have been using the oil creme moisturizer for almost 10 years, my all time favorite product for curly or straight styles. Great mild scent, does not leave my hair greasy or oily. Exceeds my expectations and Was so sad to find that Wal-Mart discontinued it. Target is now my go to place to purchase hair care products.
Destinie G.
Destinie G.
Waco, TX
To me, this product is just okay. I don't have anything really negative to say, but it's also not the greatest thing in the world. I use it as an alternative to jail because it is so lightweight and it doesn't leave any flakes or hard pieces. I don't think I would buy it again though.
ariana c.
ariana c.
Palm Bay, FL
Yes it's an oil cream for your hair so it's oily but for dry hair it's honest perfect
Kiana R.
Kiana R.
Paterson
Works Great! Its A Leave In Conditioner. It leaves your hair shiney , soft and smooth! Love how it just made my hair feel. Not so pricey and i use this product about every week about two or 3 times. I DEFFF RECOMMEND!!! Pantene Pro-V Truly Relaxed Hair Oil Creme Moisturizer
Maddie Grace P.
Maddie Grace P.
Nettleton, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is okay. The first time I used it, it made my hair really oily. The next time I used it, I only put it on the ends of my hair and it was great! It has a great smell too
April A.
April A.
Kannapolis, NC
This is a pretty good moisturizer for both relaxed hair and natural hair. I've been natural for 6 months and have continued using this as my go-to moisturizer. I like the way that it smells and isn't too heavy or oily. I feel like it gives my hair the appropriate amount of moisture and shine; and it doesn't damage, which is very important.
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
mansfield ctr , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this leave your hair greasy like other hair moisturizers do?