BY PANTENE

With Coconut &Amp; Jojoba Oil 72 Hour Moisture Gentle Enough For Relaxed Or Color-Treated Hair Pantene Truly Relaxed Line Is A Line Of Products Designed To Provide Moisture For Relaxed Hair.&Nbsp; The Relaxing Process Can Be Particularly Damaging So Each Strand Needs Gentle Cleansing With Protection Against Dryness &Amp; Breakage So You Can Grow Healthy-Looking Hair.&Nbsp; Pantene's Oil Enriched Truly Relaxed Conditioner Moisturizes Hair.&Nbsp; Relaxed Hair Is Soft, Tamed And Strong Against Future Damage. Made In Usa see more...

• How well does this product helped repair damaged curly hair? 1 Answers
  • I have fine hair that's very dry. Does this product weigh fine-text...1 Answers
  • How good is this product for curly hair ??1 Answers
Pantene Pro-V Truly Relaxed Hair Moisturizing Conditioner, 24 oz
  • "Holds in moisture very well compared to other similarly priced items." in 1 review
  • "Good conditioner it's moisturizing it's not one of my alternate favorites but I would recommend this to someone with a relaxed hair" in 1 review
  • "LIVE BY THIS ūüôĆ my hair feels silky after blow drying which normally only happens after straightening." in 1 review
  • "It's very thick and leaves your hair feeling extremely soft and somehow erases your split ends." in 1 review
Tianna S.
Tianna S.
I've used this conditioner for about a month now, and I am very happy to see how my hair turned out. I decided to try out a new conditioner for my relaxed hair and I'm glad to say that it works! I can tell my hair is softer, shiny, is cheaper than the conditioner I regularly use. My mother and grandmother seem to like it, so I'm glad it works for all of us. I was very surprised to find out how nice Pantene made my hair feel, and I would absolutely recommend this to people exploring and looking for the right conditioner for them..
Takia R.
Takia R.
Johnson City, NY
I have been using this line since it came out years ago!!! I absolutely love it!! Every time I leave it and try something new,I always come back to the Pantene PRO-V relaxed hair line. I have dry hair so it definitely helps put back the moisture and it doesn't weigh it down! I use the natural line on my daughters' hair as well!! GREAT PRODUCT!!
Tonya S.
Tonya S.
Crystal Springs, MS
This is always my go to conditioner when i can't find anything else (I've become a product junkie). I love the "slip" this product gives to my strands, and the scent is minor not overpowering. I also love how this bottle comes in a bronze like bottle to identify with the consumer base that is mainly buying the product!
LANITA K.
LANITA K.
I LOVE this conditioner. I love Pantene products period because they smell absolutely amazing. I used this often for wash and go styles or when I wanted to spruce up my natural curl pattern while wearing a ponytail or afro. It's not heavy and I don't find that it leaves behind much residue if any. Love this.
Jhericca J.
Jhericca J.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this conditioner and used it for a while because it made my hair soft and it smelled nice. My biggest concern with Pantene, however, are the ingredients used in their products. I will say that I think it's great that they have a product line directly targeted towards relaxed hair.
Adrienne F.
Adrienne F.
Panorama City, CA
So I really like this one because my hair is kind of wavy and this just enhances it. There's nothing like it really can't be compared to anything. Packaging is fine I mean it's no big deal. I use the conditioner like every other day. It won't disappoint you if you haven't tried it!
Reshanett M.
Reshanett M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product is really conditions your hair makes it soft and manageable and I was using it as a leave-in conditioner I have curly textured hair and it works great when you wet it with water and leave it all day yes I definitely recommend for people to try this product
NILSA R.
NILSA R.
I really like this product. it is good on conditioner and smells terrific. it actually moisterizes without being a heavy conditioner with an offensive smell. it lasts a long time because you can use a small amount of it and even leave it in while you shower. good stuff!!!
Araine A.
Araine A.
Melbourne, FL
After using this product, my hair has greatly improved and gets less tangled. Before this product, my hair would always be dry and fizzy, but after a week my hair has moisture and is really healthy. I deeply recommend this product to others who need moisture in their hair
Stacey P.
Stacey P.
This product is great. Even though I have natural hair, this product is fairly cheap. It left my hair feeling great after I rinsed everything out. You can also use this to co-wash your hair. Only recently have I started purchasing this product, but I would do it again.
cristal s.
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
How good is this product for curly hair ??
Brant F.
Brant F.
Portales, NM
How well does this product helped repair damaged curly hair?
Fallon J.
Fallon J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have fine hair that's very dry. Does this product weigh fine-textured hair down? I have a problem finding products that will moisturize my hair without weighing it down.