Pantene Pro-v Truly Relaxed Hair Intense Moisturizing Shampoo, 12.6 Oz uploaded by Natália E.Pantene Pro-v Truly Relaxed Hair Intense Moisturizing Shampoo, 12.6 Oz uploaded by Ginger S.Pantene Pro-v Truly Relaxed Hair Intense Moisturizing Shampoo, 12.6 Oz uploaded by Kiana M.

BY PANTENE

With Coconut &Amp; Jojoba Oil Gentle Enough For Relaxed Or Color-Treated Hair 72 Hour Moisture Pantene Truly Relaxed Line Is A Line Of Products Designed To Provide Moisture For Relaxed Hair.&Nbsp; The Relaxing Process Can Be Particularly Damaging So Each Strand Needs Gentle Cleansing With Protection Against Dryness &Amp; Breakage So You Can Grow Healthy-Looking Hair.&Nbsp; Pantene's Oil Enriched Truly Relaxed Moisturizing Shampoo Deeply Moisturizes Hair.&Nbsp; Relaxed Hair Is So Soft, Tamed, And Strong Against Future Damage. Made In Usa

• Does this shampoo leave any kind of residue? 1 Answers
Vontaesha J.
Effingham, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product from Pantene Pro V in influencer for free for testing purposes only this moisturizing shampoo is very moisturizing still kind of leaves my hair a little bit dry the sense is amazing and it definitely do a great gently cleanse for relaxed hair
Kiana M.
Wheeling, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've waited for something like this for a long time. Being a women of color it is hard to find a good shampoo and conditioner that actually works. This not only smells good it lathers nicely and doesn't leave build up. I would definitely buy it again and recommend to anyone who is of color and needs an effective shampoo and conditioner Pantene Pro-v Truly Relaxed Hair Intense Moisturizing Shampoo, 12.6 Oz
Rachel F.
Marion, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Enjoyable to use, and makes my hair smell great. It' usually makes my hair soft, but my hair is naturally curly and gets frizzy alot. I usually need shampoo that doesn't have sulfate or any other harsh chemicals in it, to keep my hair healthy.
Nelson I.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product because of it's advertising claims, which I find to be true. My hair has softened, grown and appears to have become healthier as a result of using this product. I feel they have lived up to their advertising claim. I recommend this to everyone I know. Hard to find though.
Eliza L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo does the job. I used it along with the conditioner when my hair was damaged and fried from over-dying and saw that it worked very well. I found my hair soft after washing it, and didn't notice any drying effect caused by the shampoo. It's pretty nice, as well as cheap.
Vikas A.
West Lafayette
Very nice product. It helped to make my hair a lot softer and smoother. I only used it once because i got it as a gift but I use it more if i knew where to buy it. I recommend it all my friends.
Bri M.
kingston, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't have anything negative to say about Pantene shampoo and conditioner. However, my hair is dyed blonde and needs a certain shampoo and conditioner in order to keep it hydrated and healthy. Unfortunately Pantene doesn't make products for blondes that are sulfate free otherwise I would purchase.
Autumn S.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although I wear my hair in its natural state I absolutely love this shampoo. It is very moisturizing which allows me to address one of my biggest concerns which is detangling.
Jazmine W.
Memphis, TN
I have only used this product once. It works well as a shampoo for my natural hair . But it still doesn't provide enough as a moisturizer. However I don't mind using this as a backup brand because it didn't make my hair brittle.
Amanda D.
Newton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's okay every once in a while, but not often. Prolong use will kill your hair. Gave it two stars because it smells nice. That's all. It smells nice and kills your hair. Take care of your hair, spend the money.
Nandry G.
Does this shampoo leave any kind of residue?