Pantene Pro-V Truly Natural Hair Shine Serum uploaded by Heaven D.Pantene Pro-V Truly Natural Hair Shine Serum uploaded by natasha c.Pantene Pro-V Truly Natural Hair Shine Serum uploaded by Angela V.

BY PANTENE #51 in Hair Serums

It Leaves Your Hair Soft, Smooth &Amp; Protected Pantene's Truly Natural Line Is A Line Of Products Designed To Help Manage Your Natural Hair.&Nbsp; Pantene Knows That Your Hair Has A Unique Structure With Distinctive Twists &Amp; Turns So Hair Can Knot And Be Unmanageable.&Nbsp; Pantene's Shine Serum Provides Intense Moisturization And A Long-Lasting Brilliant Shine.&Nbsp; Lightweight Shine &Amp; Frizz Control For Natural Hair. Made In Usa see more...

Janira C.
Janira C.
Orlando, FL
This product is awesome to use after you straighten your hair... It gives your hair that final touch nd the shine your hair needs! I have brown hair that's very thin and that is very dry!.. This is something I would recommend to anyone that has the same problem with their hair.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Wolfforth, TX
I tend to have dry hair and when I used this and was able to have more shine then I have ever had with product. It smelled great and really allowed my hair to shine and looked headliner! I would recommend to anyone to use with my hair type it was wonderful!!
Tiara R.
Tiara R.
Wise, VA
So as you know, all of Pantene products smell amazing! This is my favorite brand. It smells wonderful and works miracles on my hair. I would say the price is reasonable for the wonders it works on your hair. I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Aaqila J.
Aaqila J.
Farmville, VA
Gave my hair some SHINE! I would definitely use this again! My hair is usually dry like I don't know what, but after using this, it made my hair feel and look great! I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Pantene Pro-V Natural Hair Shine is great. It gives me so much time and long-lasting. My hair is colored So after straightening it and putting some shine my hair looks great totally recommend
Meisha R.
Meisha R.
Sedalia, MO
I love the smell and how well it works. I haven't tried many brands cause I love this one. It did meet my expectations. I love to product and I recommend it as well.
Gorqeous L.
Gorqeous L.
I've Used This Every Since They've Put This Stuff On The Shelves I Am Natural (All My Life) This Helps Me With The Shine & Bounce When I Choose To Flat Iron My Hair
Andre M.
Andre M.
Opelousas, LA
I am currently using this product on my hair before blow out my hair please do like me a use a lot it only takes a little and it makes a world of a difference
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Byron, GA
It works pretty well. I use it every time I was my hair! It brings my natural curls out alot... It last up to 72 hours..
Isabel D.
Isabel D.
I some what like this Pantene Pro V natural hair shine serum it leaves my hair shiny but it also way my hair down a bit
Makayla T.
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
What does a hair serum do ?