Pantene Pro-V Truly Natural Hair Shine Serum uploaded by Heaven D.Pantene Pro-V Truly Natural Hair Shine Serum uploaded by Angela V.Pantene Pro-V Truly Natural Hair Shine Serum uploaded by natasha c.

BY PANTENE #59 in Hair Serums

It Leaves Your Hair Soft, Smooth &Amp; Protected Pantene's Truly Natural Line Is A Line Of Products Designed To Help Manage Your Natural Hair.&Nbsp; Pantene Knows That Your Hair Has A Unique Structure With Distinctive Twists &Amp; Turns So Hair Can Knot And Be Unmanageable.&Nbsp; Pantene's Shine Serum Provides Intense Moisturization And A Long-Lasting Brilliant Shine.&Nbsp; Lightweight Shine &Amp; Frizz Control For Natural Hair. Made In Usa see more...

Juliana M.
Gosto da marca Pantene. no Brasil é uma marca bem aceita e sinônimo de qualidade. Gosto porque é um produto que atualiza com frequência, tanto nas embalagens como nas opções de tratamentos para o cablo. Já tive o conceito de não ser uma boa marca, hoje sei que é de qualidade.I like the Pantene brand. In Brazil is a well accepted brand and synonymous with quality. I like it because it is a product that updates frequently, both in the packaging and in the options of treatments for the hair. I already had the concept of not being a good brand, today I know it's quality.
Yolanda J.
This product is very nice , it makes my hair shine from top to bottom and that what I like. It's not very long lasting in my hair I wish it was. It's not what I expect it to be so I'm a little disappointed. I'm not sure I would buy it again, my hair is very thick,black , and kinky, I sure it would work for others, I wouldn't recommend to people who air type are like mines.
Paulina H.
California
Keeps your hair looking easy, breezy and luscious I honestly feel like a diva and it polishes your hair like never before! My hair color is hazel and my hair type is wavy! It compares to alternatives as in it works better and I would always buy this product again!
Va-Shawn C.
san antonio, TX
This hydrating product is really great. It hydrates your hair. Perfect during detangleing. Has slip. And is super cheap for the quality . I highly recommend this product.
Tamiracle W.
Saint Petersburg
I've used this on my real hair and extensions. It's perfect after I flat iron my extensions, however, it leaves my natural hair dull. When it does work it stay on all day. However, I still prefer the olive oil serum.
Angela V.
North Las Vegas, NV
Pantene's shine serum works wonderfully with my thick, wavy hair. It doesn't leave it feeling weighed down or greasy. I flat iron my hair frequently and this serum helps amp up my shine, as well as keeping the little fly always at bay. The price is reasonable and it's my favorite!
Ashley S.
Kenai, AK
This stuff is like magic. i love how silky it makes my hair without making it feel gross and greasy. it has such a wonderful smell that leaves your hair smells fabulous all day long. I use this everyday and every night!
Janira C.
Orlando, FL
This product is awesome to use after you straighten your hair... It gives your hair that final touch nd the shine your hair needs! I have brown hair that's very thin and that is very dry!.. This is something I would recommend to anyone that has the same problem with their hair.
mary G.
Palmdale, CA
I love all Pantene products and this didn't disappoint. I tried some other products to make my hair more shiny but I hated the way they made my hair feel. This has been my favorite shine serum. My hair looks like it used to when I was a teenager! The price is also great.
Stephanie F.
Pantene Pro-V Natural Hair Shine is great. It gives me so much time and long-lasting. My hair is colored So after straightening it and putting some shine my hair looks great totally recommend
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
What does a hair serum do ?