Pantene Pro-V Truly Natural Hair Clarifying Shampoo, 12.6 oz uploaded by Shai C.

BY PANTENE

Gently Cleanses to Remove Build-Up on Natural Hair Paraben Dye Free 2 0% Unwanted Residue Pantene s Truly Natural Line is a line of products designed to help manage your natural hair. Pantene knows that your hair has a unique structure with distinctive twists turns so hair can knot and be unmanageable. Pantene s Truly Natural Clarifying Shampoo gently cleans, removing build-up and oily residue leaving hair shiny, clean and refreshed.

• I quit dying my hair a few months ago. I used to be very light bl...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Karen T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I been using Pantene for years this product is ok. I had better clarifying shampoo this product somewhat got my hair clearner but felt like it ddid not make my hair feel softer or better looking. it was a miss for me
Danielle J.
Dayton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
The shampoo is great. You have to find a good conditioner to compliment it. My hair and scalp felt and held a nice light fragrance.
Venecia W.
I use the full line and love it. It leaves my hair smell g good and feeling good. It's just what I need for my kinks and curls.
Maggie G.
Lincoln Park, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best clarifying shampoo! My hair gets greasy looking fast and this keeps it shiny and luscious!
GiGi D.
Hollis, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was ok I give it a 4 because it did cleanse my scan but there was no wow factor for me!
Dunia C.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pantene Pro-V Truly Natural Hair Clarifying Shampoo, 12.6 oz is gentle enough that it doesn't leave my hair feeling like straw but gets my scalp and hair clean. Plus it smells amazing!
Monique C.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
this shampoo does what it says. it will clarify! it has sulfate in it, so it will strip your hair and may leave it a little dry but I use the deep conditioner after the shampoo which restores it. I use this when I want a really deep clean. it was a good price a Walmart
Kai J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm transitioning my hair right now to natural, it definitely helps define curls but I won't recommend it to those transitioning unless you grown most of your natural hair out because this is not for someone who wants straight hair.
Marielle M.
Calexico, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this clarifying shampoo, I se it once a week or after a hairdo with lots of hairspray or product, it leaves it clean without all of the buildup, I wouldn't use it every day but like once or twice weekly it gets the job done
Brooke D.
Southaven, MS
This shampoo and conditioner line was specifically for natural hair it made my curls defined after using both the shampoo and conditioner my hair was fully moisturized these two products were helpful for my natural hair
I quit dying my hair a few months ago. I used to be very light blonde. My natural color is a light brown. So I blended roots to tips for an ombré look. But now, my hair ALWAYS looks greasy. Does this help pull the buildup off of roots?