BY PANTENE

Pantene Pro-V Truly Natural Hair Clarifying Shampoo: Gently cleans, removing build-up and oily residue Leaves hair shiny, clean and refreshed Paraben and dye free 0% unwanted residue see more...

• Can this help for oily hair? Or any recommendations for a good sh...1 Answers
  • the product is good?1 Answers
  • Has anyone had a great experience with this product?3 Answers
Chantel H.
waukegan, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried it and i am happy with the product, it left my hair feeling nice and smooth. I dont wash my hair daily but when i do, this is my go to shampoo. I have tried other products from Pantene so i do recommend them.
Yalancia P.
Crown point, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing and it smells great too it leaves my hair very manageable which is great because I have very Course hair it's great for naturals and works like a charm I was very impressed by the results
ec408e c.
I used to use Pantene products all the time. I haven't in a long time b/c I switch up my haircare a lot now. Back in the day, everyone was using Pantene everything, b/c they dominated the hair market. Now that there are so many other brands out there, Pantene is still popular, but not like before. I personally love their products even though I hear people say their products are crap b/c all they do is coat the hair. I think they're creamy, hydrating, and affordable. You can get a ridiculously big bottle at Costco, especially when they have coupons. For this clarifying formula, I didn't have any problems with it. It cleaned my hair nicely and smelled great. But I will mention that Suave's clarifying formula worked just fine for me too, and was way cheaper. Either way, you can't go wrong when you need some clarifying shampoo to clear out the gunk once a week.
Leigh P.
I don't wash my hair everyday because I have dry ends so I use dry shampoo regularly. Because of that I find that I need something to really cleanse the dry shampoo from my head which is where Pantene Pro-V Truly Natural Hair Clarifying Shampoo comes in. It cleans my hair and leaves it looking great.
Madison G.
Okay.... I didn't really notice a difference in my hair with this one, but the bottle is nice. I use this three or four times a week, but i still prefer my other pantene shampoos better. Love the brand, just this one could do better. Also they worked with selena, so thats a plus.
Danyelle G.
Lansing, MI
Love Pantene products, The Natural Hair Clarifying Shampoo and conditioner works great for my natural hair. The scent leaves your hair smelling great. I purchased this product at Walgreens, and Walmart. I would recommend this product for others with Natural hair.
Da Lady C. J.
TEMPLE HILLS, MD
I have always felt confident about thus brand when my hair was relaxed so naturally I checked if there was something for my now naturally curly hair. I love that it cleanses it without stripping the natural oils....giving me s clean pallet for my next style.
Tiffany P.
This does what it says and not formulated like other Pantene shampoos. It is best for oily hair, but would not recommend using it everyday as it could dry hair out... Conditioner would easily fix that, but my hair is shorter so I don't use it.
Nickell G.
Dayton, OH
This product is so amazing! I'm pretty shocked. I didn't expect this natural hair clarifying shampoo to actually do so well as it did on my hair. Some shampoos I've used in the past, did not clean my hair as good as this one does. I honestly feel like this puts some moisture back into my natural curly hair
Jeannine B.
Kendall Park, NJ
Pantene is a brand that I have been to loyal to for years. The clarifying shampoo works really well, it did not strip my hair too much. I have purchased this shampoo several times & will continue to.
Brooke H.
Has anyone had a great experience with this product?
Paloma E.
Can this help for oily hair? Or any recommendations for a good shampoo for oily hair.
LEAR25821 STEWAR L.