BY PANTENE

Pantene Pro-V Truly Natural Hair Clarifying Shampoo: Gently cleans, removing build-up and oily residue Leaves hair shiny, clean and refreshed Paraben and dye free 0% unwanted residue see more...

• Can this help for oily hair? Or any recommendations for a good sh...1 Answers
  • the product is good?1 Answers
  • Has anyone had a great experience with this product?3 Answers
Chantel H.
waukegan, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried it and i am happy with the product, it left my hair feeling nice and smooth. I dont wash my hair daily but when i do, this is my go to shampoo. I have tried other products from Pantene so i do recommend them.
Yalancia P.
Crown point, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing and it smells great too it leaves my hair very manageable which is great because I have very Course hair it's great for naturals and works like a charm I was very impressed by the results
Leigh P.
I don't wash my hair everyday because I have dry ends so I use dry shampoo regularly. Because of that I find that I need something to really cleanse the dry shampoo from my head which is where Pantene Pro-V Truly Natural Hair Clarifying Shampoo comes in. It cleans my hair and leaves it looking great.
Madison G.
Okay.... I didn't really notice a difference in my hair with this one, but the bottle is nice. I use this three or four times a week, but i still prefer my other pantene shampoos better. Love the brand, just this one could do better. Also they worked with selena, so thats a plus.
Dawn W.
Ambridge, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wear protective styles often but I used this in between installs to keep my hair healthy and strong. I also use it on my edges a couple of times a week to keep my hair looking fresh
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't use shampoo often, I'm a co wash girl. But when I do need to really remove buildup this Shampoo work wonders. Definitely cleanses with little to no stripping.
Valeska B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
It stripped my hair, but I only use it once a month when I need a deep clean. But I definitely have to follow up with a deep conditioner, and a hair mask if I have time
Sara S.
Malden, MA
Leaves my curls soft and manageable. Reduces frizz by a great amount and has a really smooth finish! I would definitely recommend.
Hani K.
Lahaina, HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel like my hair gets the clean it needs when using this product. I only shampoo once in a while but when I do, I turn to this.
Sammie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pantene is such a great brand. I find myself always trying out new products and this is one of the products that I love.
Brooke H.
Has anyone had a great experience with this product?
Paloma E.
Can this help for oily hair? Or any recommendations for a good shampoo for oily hair.
LEAR25821 STEWAR L.