Pantene Pro-V Truly Natural Hair 3-in-1 Co-Wash Cleansing Conditioner uploaded by Briana F.Pantene Pro-V Truly Natural Hair 3-in-1 Co-Wash Cleansing Conditioner uploaded by Marquita S.

BY PANTENE

The Truly Natural Hair oil-enriched 3in1 co-wash formula instantly cleanses, conditions, and detangles in one easy step without stripping hair's natural moisture.

Christina W.
Philadelphia
I really like this CoWash. It definitely didn't dry my hair or strip it. AWESOME on the detangling of my natural hair. It really brought softness back to my damaged hair, at the time.
It's not very expensive, and also worked on my mom's natural hair which is longer but thinner. 😀
Marquita S.
Richmond
The cleansing conditioner is one of the best I have used. It moisturizes your hair and leaves it nice and soft. Compared to other co washes that leave your hair dry. The co wash had a light lather to cleanse the hair. My hair felt nice and clean after I washed it.  I would most likely buy the product again, because it is made for natural hair.
Nicky C.
I am so in love with pathene bc they consider every hair texture. I love love love their natural line. The co-wash is one of my faves! My staple product for washing my hair.
Brandi S.
Co-Washing is essential to any natural girls hair routine or at least it is in mine! The Pantene co-wash 3 in 1 conditioner smells amazing and has a great amount of slip to it that allows you to run your finger through your hair almost immediately. This is definitely a product I could see myself purchasing again!
Taja S.
Cincinnati, OH
This product left my hair feeling soft and moisturized. My hair is coarse and typically product stays on top so my hair stays dry but when you touch it feels oily. Therefore my hair breaks alot. This allowed my hair to soak in the moisture and I saw less hair loss.
Brandi M.
I like to use this in between washes. It doesn’t strip my hair and is very moisturizing. It is a very big bottle as well! If you have thick hair you’ll appreciate the amount of product you get with this.
brooke w.
Loveland
i only wash my hair about once a week. so i need a shampoo that will control frizz and clean my hair well. i’ve had good luck with this brand, i’ve tried multiple different types from them and i have been impressed overall.
Jeffrey M.
Sort of a silly reason to give a product a positive review, but I loved the design - with the bottle designed to set with the dispensers on the bottom - where the shampoo would flow from.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
This is suppose to be an ultra hydrating cream that cleans at the same time. I bought it because wen has a product like this...but it’s not like wen at all unfortunately. It has tons of moisturizing ingredients in it, but it was way to greasy for me. I had to wash me hair several times after wards to get the product out. My hair looked amazing and was THEN soft to the touch. It reminded me of TRESemme’s set where you condition first and then wash it. I wish that was the case for this, but it isn’t. I still used the entire bottle, always washing my hair after use. I won’t be buying this again as it was meant for course, super dry hair. The price was around $5 at Walmart. Only use this if you have hair that feels like it’s on its last leg.
Yvette W.
I started using these when they first hit the market. This has been in my household since I was younger and started exploring products on my own. My mom turned me on to this brand years ago and I tried quite a few of them since then. They have always made my hair feel great and smell awesome. I haven't used them in a while, but I will definitely purchase again to add them in my collection.