BY PANTENE #46 in Conditioner

Conditioner for natural hair goes deep to moisturize and detangle while protecting from damage.

72-hour moisture
Get ahead of your hair's twists and turns. Moisturize and detangle your natural hair while keeping it shiny and protected from damage.

USAGE:
WHO: Gentle enough for color-treated hair
WHEN: Gentle enough for daily use
HOW: Detangles to help prevent knots

Ingredients
Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• I am looking for a good deep conditioner. Is this one good? If yo...1 Answers
  • Does this work well with hair that is washed in well water? I hav...1 Answers
  • Has anybody use this product and if so can you tell me if it works 3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "My hair felt to nice and clean after using the shampoo and I had high expectations for this deep conditioner but it was just disappointing." in 2 reviews
  • "It leaves my hair soft and smelling good!" in 2 reviews
  • "It is so moisturizing for my super kinky curly hair and has my fro on....fleek." in 2 reviews
  • "Makes it soft, feel moisturized, smells good and provides excellent slip." in 1 review
  • "It is a great deep conditioner for natural hair and affordable." in 1 review
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Augusta, GA
I LOVE this conditioner! As someone with thick, curly, natural hair, this inexpensive conditioner is a Godsend. It doesn't have an overpowering scent while putting moisture back into my hair. It softens my hair to make detangling all of these curls less of a hassle. It's the only conditioner I buy now & I would recommend it to any natural-haired babe who needs a conditioner that will detangle while moisturizing.
Rm B.
Rm B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my goto conditioners. It makes my hair soft and manageable. I normally try to stock up on it when it goes on sale at Walgreens. They run sells for either 2for $8 or 3for $12. I always have coupons so I actually get it for even cheaper. And now that I am natural I do tend to use more conditioner. So the more the merrier!!
DeAysha H.
DeAysha H.
Yes, honey yes! Natural girls and also natural weave work great with this product. I love to deep condition! and this product is great. If you want the natural curls to come back to life put this in and you're good. I personally deep, DEEP condition for 30 minutes with a plastic cap and wash out then air dry.
Iris H.
Iris H.
Kennesaw, GA
I have very, very damaged hair due to bleaching and coloring over the years. My ends were breaking off and it was a disaster. I have very curly naturally blonde hair that is currently colored a deep brunette. This conditioner makes my hair look, feel, and smell amazing. It is my absolute favorite.
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
Love Pantene cause it is healthy for your hair it gives it a great smooth tense healthy shine and hair strength and the place I bought it is Wal-Mart and it is a nice packaging because it also have a fresh fruity scent to it and yes I would recommend others
daija e.
daija e.
Greenville, NC
This conditioner is the bombbbbb. I recommend that everyone with thick natural hair to try this out. It is so rejuvenating and moisturizing and that is what i love about it. I was completely and utterly impressed by this product. Please don't miss out on it.
Makayla T.
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
I bought this and then co wash after I cut off my relaxed ends and decided to go natural. I found out that this works best if you part you hair into sections, wash it then braid the sections back up and detangle your hair with your fingers :) ! Good luck
Krystle L.
Krystle L.
I really love this line. This has been the best conditioner and cowash. My hair detanglea so easy with this, My curls feel hydrated. You wont be disappointed. Very affordable and the right price and always coupons and sales.
Deja W.
Deja W.
Conway, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to deep conditioner. It keeps my hair really moisturizer and also smells really nice. I use it once a week and I have curly short hair. I would recommend this to every person with curly hair.
LANITA K.
LANITA K.
I absolutely LOVE this product! My hair is not relaxed and is very curly. Whenever I use this, it makes my hair super soft and fluffy and it also makes my hair smell amazing! I love Pantene products!
Kenisha S.
Kenisha S.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone had a bad experience with this product?
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
Vallejo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work well on natural hair? I have thick curly hair and would love to try this
Stacie q.
Stacie q.
Sanford, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this work on Curly Hair?
Michael R.
Michael R.
Morrow, GA
Has anybody use this product and if so can you tell me if it works
Jordene P.
Jordene P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it hydrate the hair well? does it reduce frizz?