BY PANTENE #50 in Leave-In Conditioner

72-hour moisture
Get ahead of your hair's twists and turns. Moisturize and detangle your natural hair while keeping it shiny and protected from damage.

USAGE:

WHO: Gentle enough for color-treated hair
WHEN: Gentle enough for daily use
HOW: Detangles to help prevent knots

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• I am looking for a good deep conditioner. Is this one goo...1 Answers
  • Does this work well with hair that is washed in well wate...1 Answers
  • Has anybody use this product and if so can you tell me if...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "It is so moisturizing for my super kinky curly hair and has my fro on....fleek." in 2 reviews
  • "My hair felt to nice and clean after using the shampoo and I had high expectations for this deep conditioner but it was just disappointing." in 2 reviews
  • "It leaves my hair soft and smelling good!" in 2 reviews
  • "The first time I used it, I was so shocked that it made my hair so manageable while applying the product (especially since my Hair was really tangled." in 1 review
  • "It repairs your hair and it smells really good!!" in 1 review
DeCaria D.
N Little Rock, AR
In 2013 when I first started became fully natural(again), I used this product for every wash day. It smells amazing and has great slip. It defined my curls and detangled my hair so fast. When used with a plastic shower cap, it works even better! I used it as a deep conditioner, regular conditioner and leave in! It’s great!
Jasmine M.
I used this product about 8 years ago maybe. I did not know they still made it. But anyways, I used this product before when I had relaxed hair and it  worked great! My mom always bought it and I used it up every time. I would love to try it now with natural hair.
Lisa-San D.
Brooklyn, NY
My go to conditioner, it smells amazing works magic on tangles and the entire line (in the brown bottle especially the cream moisturizer is the greatest thing ever) and each item costs about 5 bucks and it's a great product you can't lose at that price point.
Yvette W.
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Dream Care Truly Natural Hair Curl Defining Conditioner 17.7 fl. oz. Bottle more...
I've been using Pantene for yearsss! This is another gem my mother introduced me to as a young girl. It has always gave my hair the TLC it needed on wash days. It's not overdrying. It smells great, gives your hair that healthy glow, texture and is very affordable! I haven't used it in a while because I've stepped out the box giving other products a try, but will definitely use again!
Erica S.
Lafayette, LA
THIS IS A MUST GET!!!!! This is the absolute best conditioner I have ever used. It gives my hair so much slip and leaves it so moisturized. I would recommend this product to everyone in the natural hair community. Very satisfied with this product and no product I have tried has beat this one yet.
Courtnie N.
Minneapolis, MN
This conditioner has great slip and makes my hair feel sooo silky and smooth. I have natural hair and this works great for me. This sis t my most favorite brand but I do use it when needed. I’m satisfied with this conditioner and would purchase again.
Karrin C.
I really wanted to love this conditioner however I am unable to. It left my hair feeling like it has product in it no matter how long I rinsed my hair or what temperature water I used to rinse my hair. Halfway through the day my hair became grimy and appeared as if I had not washed my hair in a week. I understand that there is an adjustment period for any new product so I used this conditioner until half of it was gone just to give it a chance but it failed to redeem itself.
Tesera A.
Brooklyn, NY
A good leave in conditioner for women of color and pretty affordable as well. I’m not sure that I would say that I noticed much difference in my hair over a period of time but it was definitely hydrating when used with shampoo
Elicia M.
Absecon, NJ
Deep conditioning curly hair is so important because it can dry really easily. So having this deep conditioner is a real life saver! It motivates your curls to do what they're supposed to, lock in moisture, and stay bouncy !
Sharon C.
N Charleston, SC
I absolutely love this leave in conditioner! It’s one of the only ones that doesn’t weigh my hair down and leave it greasy. After every use my hair is soft, shiny, and much stronger! I’ve been using it for two years and don’t think I’ll ever change brands!
Alexis D.
Vallejo, CA
Does this work well on natural hair? I have thick curly hair and would love to try this
Kenisha S.
Orlando, FL
Has anyone had a bad experience with this product?
Michael R.
Morrow, GA
Has anybody use this product and if so can you tell me if it works
Stacie q.
Sanford, FL
Would this work on Curly Hair?
Jordene P.
Does it hydrate the hair well? does it reduce frizz?