BY PANTENE #35 in Leave-In Conditioner

72-hour moisture
Get ahead of your hair's twists and turns. Moisturize and detangle your natural hair while keeping it shiny and protected from damage.

USAGE:

WHO: Gentle enough for color-treated hair
WHEN: Gentle enough for daily use
HOW: Detangles to help prevent knots

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• I am looking for a good deep conditioner. Is this one goo...1 Answers
  • Does this work well with hair that is washed in well wate...1 Answers
  • Has anybody use this product and if so can you tell me if...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "It is so moisturizing for my super kinky curly hair and has my fro on....fleek." in 2 reviews
  • "My hair felt to nice and clean after using the shampoo and I had high expectations for this deep conditioner but it was just disappointing." in 2 reviews
  • "It leaves my hair soft and smelling good!" in 2 reviews
  • "The first time I used it, I was so shocked that it made my hair so manageable while applying the product (especially since my Hair was really tangled." in 1 review
  • "It repairs your hair and it smells really good!!" in 1 review
Priscilla
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Dream Care Truly Natural Hair Curl Defining Conditioner 17.7 fl. oz. Bottle more...
This is the first conditioner I’ve used that’s kept my hair from becoming full of knots. I have really curly/kinky hair that usually becomes super tangled and full of knots to the point it looks more like matted fur. I found this conditioner in the store the other day and I am so glad I decided to get it. I woke up with only a few small tangles compared to the usual head full of them and my hair doesn’t look or feel oily even though this conditioner says it’s “oil enhanced”. If you often have tangled hair I would definitely recommend this!
Tammera D.
Queens
Love this conditioner. It makes my hair so soft. I use other conditioner and they do not work for me. I usually have a hard time combing our my hair because of all the tangles but with this condition I don't have to worry about anything. I can run the comb through my hair without any tangling and pulling. Highly recommend.
DeCaria D.
N Little Rock, AR
In 2013 when I first started became fully natural(again), I used this product for every wash day. It smells amazing and has great slip. It defined my curls and detangled my hair so fast. When used with a plastic shower cap, it works even better! I used it as a deep conditioner, regular conditioner and leave in! It’s great!
Courtnie N.
Minneapolis, MN
This conditioner has great slip and makes my hair feel sooo silky and smooth. I have natural hair and this works great for me. This sis t my most favorite brand but I do use it when needed. I’m satisfied with this conditioner and would purchase again.
Karrin C.
I really wanted to love this conditioner however I am unable to. It left my hair feeling like it has product in it no matter how long I rinsed my hair or what temperature water I used to rinse my hair. Halfway through the day my hair became grimy and appeared as if I had not washed my hair in a week. I understand that there is an adjustment period for any new product so I used this conditioner until half of it was gone just to give it a chance but it failed to redeem itself.
Zoe J.
Columbia, MD
Hey loves.! So I have thick curly hair that’s pretty dry. This conditioner isn’t my favorite but it does hydrate my hair well. It claims to “enhance” curls, but it didn’t have that effect on my hair. It does keep it from looking too heavy though. Would recommend for dry hair.
Tesera A.
Brooklyn, NY
A good leave in conditioner for women of color and pretty affordable as well. I’m not sure that I would say that I noticed much difference in my hair over a period of time but it was definitely hydrating when used with shampoo
Elicia M.
Absecon , NJ
Deep conditioning curly hair is so important because it can dry really easily. So having this deep conditioner is a real life saver! It motivates your curls to do what they're supposed to, lock in moisture, and stay bouncy !
Sharon C.
N Charleston, SC
I absolutely love this leave in conditioner! It’s one of the only ones that doesn’t weigh my hair down and leave it greasy. After every use my hair is soft, shiny, and much stronger! I’ve been using it for two years and don’t think I’ll ever change brands!
Amanda M.
Secaucus , NJ
Omg I love the smell on this conditioner I used to leave it in my hair it’s super long lasting and it’s very affordable and it perfect for colored hair damaged hair I am extremely satisfied love this conditioner
Alexis D.
VALLEJO, CA
Does this work well on natural hair? I have thick curly hair and would love to try this
Kenisha S.
Orlando, FL
Has anyone had a bad experience with this product?
Michael R.
Morrow, GA
Has anybody use this product and if so can you tell me if it works
Stacie q.
Sanford, FL
Would this work on Curly Hair?
Jordene P.
Does it hydrate the hair well? does it reduce frizz?