Pantene Pro-V Truly Natural Co-Wash Cleansing Conditioner

Low-lather co-wash gently cleanses and conditions without stripping hair's natural moisture.

Cleanses, conditions, & detangles in 1 easy step without stripping the hair's natural moisture

Give your hair the 1-2-3 treatment, in just one wash. Clean, detangle, and condition without stripping your hair's natural moisture.

USAGE:
WHO: Gentle enough for color-treated hair
WHEN: Use between shampoos to add shine and softness.
HOW: 3in1 formula instantly cleanses, conditions, and detangles in one easy step without stripping hair’s natural moisture.

Ingredients
Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glutamic Acid, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, EDTA, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Does it add moisture to dry hair? Does it leave your scalp feeling clean? Good for melanin hair?
How well does this work and can it be used as a leave in conditioner?
Okay I already have oily hair, not the ends, the scalp to about my upper chest and my hair is down to my butt. Will doing the co wash still take away some of the grease but not the natural oils itself?
Start your review of Pantene Pro-V Truly Natural Co-Wash Cleansing Conditioner!
Amityville, NY
Ok this is one product I can say is alright although I don’t the shampoo and conditioner
Black / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Normal, Curly, Kinky
It was a pretty decent product. It’s great for people who are new to having natural hair.
Medium Brown / Curls, Damage, Dryness / Dry, Curly, Kinky
Orlando, FL
This product is absolutely amazing it leaves my hair super duper clean I love it honestly
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Curls, Hair Loss / Curly, Kinky, Thick
Martin, TN
This product leaves your hair soft silky and smooth! Great bang for your buck! Recommend
Dark Brown / Curls, Damage, Frizz / Dry, Oily, Wavy
Birmingham
LeAves my hair feeling rejuvenated, silky shiny and smooth. No frizz. And smells amazing
Medium Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Damage / Dry, Wavy, Coarse
It is a wonderful product, let me very shiny hair and dry its smell is so rich and smooth
BrunetteThin
wilmington
A great dupe to wen products and their cleansing conditioners. It targets damaged hair
I really liked this product. I would’ve loved it but it wasn’t as thick as I wanted it
Rolling Fork, MS
I have natural hair so it’s good, it leaves your hair soft silky and it smells so good
Black / Color Protection, Damage, Dry Scalp / Dry, Kinky, Coarse
Catonsville, MD
Smells good. I’ll buy this when we are short on money. Does the job, just not my fave.
Black / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Curls / Normal, Curly, Thick
Ask a question to the Influenster community...