BY PANTENE

Low-lather co-wash gently cleanses and conditions without stripping hair's natural moisture.

Cleanses, conditions, & detangles in 1 easy step without stripping the hair's natural moisture

Give your hair the 1-2-3 treatment, in just one wash. Clean, detangle, and condition without stripping your hair's natural moisture.

USAGE:
WHO: Gentle enough for color-treated hair
WHEN: Use between shampoos to add shine and softness.
HOW: 3in1 formula instantly cleanses, conditions, and detangles in one easy step without stripping hair’s natural moisture.

Ingredients
Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glutamic Acid, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, EDTA, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• I have curly hair and I would like to try the co-wash tec...4 Answers
  • Is this worth purchasing? 3 Answers
  • Does rhis really works? Does your hair gets clean?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
amber m.
taylor, MI
I was excited when I saw that Pantene came out with a line for us naturalistas out there and I wasn't disappointed either this co-wash lives up to its name of cleansing because it gets all of the product build up out of my hair without drying it out , it detangles my curls , and most importantly it leaves my curls moisturized and defined . And in the time that I have been using this my hair has grown down to my shoulders and it isn't breaking off the way that it was before.
Danesha T.
This is my favorite cowash to use, when I don't necessarily need to shampoo my hair. Other cowashes contain coconut oil which leaves my hair hard and brittle. So I'm glad pantene has this one which is extremely moisturizing while it gently cleanses my hair. I will always keep this in stock unless they change the formula or discontinue it. Definitely one of my staples.
Verliddia Q.
Tempe
When I first started using this product I new absolutely nothing about hair and I was just using it as a regular conditioner. Back then I used to keep my hair straight 24/7. The one thing I noticed is that this product detangled my hair like a dream and it made my curls look AMAZING! Once I started wearing my hair in it's natural state and learned about natural hair care I started using this for it's actual purpose as a co-wash and it was amazing. It cleansed my scalp very well and didn't strip my hair of it's natural oils. It still makes my hair feel amazing to this day. It's a great product and you cannot beat this price point!
Hannah S.
This gets two stars because it is advertised as a co-wash, which is great and all, but the second ingredient is alcohol which is extremely drying. I would not recommend this for someone who is wanting a nice co-wash. There are much better affordable products.
Jaya A.
Review for: Pantene Truly Natural Hair Co-Wash Shampoo, 20 oz more...
I can't began to express my love for pantene. This shampoo compliments my natural hair in amazing ways. I would definetely choose this shampoo over any . It had a nuce long lasting moisture and a nice scent. I will continue to buy over and over again.
Whitney H.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: Pantene Truly Natural Hair Co-Wash Shampoo, 20 oz more...
LOVE LOVE LOVE! First off, $5! At Walmart. (That’s where I get all my stuff from apparently) 😂🤷🏽‍♀️ but this is the BEST CO WASH. Especially for my curl pattern and hair type. It leaves it with a good slip, great smell, and looking bouncy & moisturized.
BayLe M.
Crestview, FL
My hair loves Pantene! Makes my hair feels so soft. It absolutely helps control any frizz. It works really good in my color treated hair. The price is really good for the amount of product that I definitely recommend this product.
Brianna C.
Great Co-wash. This has to be the best product I’ve ever tried from Pantene and I’ve been using them for years. It’s nice and smooth and gentle while cleansing the hair. My never feels stripped just nice and soft afterwards. I also love the affordable price and that it’s in such a large bottle. It lasts a long time and I recommend it to curly girls looking for a nice co wash.
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Brie M.
Elyria , OH
I love the smell of Pantene I have been using Pantene this line since I was a kid. It really made my hair oily which is a good thing because I have dry scalp. I love the way how Pantene leaves my hair with nice soft fluffy curls after a braid out I did the night before. I also use it in my son hair it makes his curls shiny and soft.
Kalil W.
I've heard that this is agree at product but is it worth the purchase ?
Faith M.
Warfield, KY
Where can I find this in stores.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and I would like to try the co-wash technique. I have a love-hate relationship with this brand because some have worked well for me but others have not! I would like to know if this would work for me? Is it a good one?
Jennifer G.
Stanhope , Nj
Does co washing really help keeps curly hair hydrated ?
Deborah L.
Rochester, NY
Does this leave much build up on your hair? Does it look greasy?