BY PANTENE #96 in Conditioner

Low-lather co-wash gently cleanses and conditions without stripping hair's natural moisture.

Cleanses, conditions, & detangles in 1 easy step without stripping the hair's natural moisture

Give your hair the 1-2-3 treatment, in just one wash. Clean, detangle, and condition without stripping your hair's natural moisture.

USAGE:
WHO: Gentle enough for color-treated hair
WHEN: Use between shampoos to add shine and softness.
HOW: 3in1 formula instantly cleanses, conditions, and detangles in one easy step without stripping hair’s natural moisture.

Ingredients
Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glutamic Acid, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, EDTA, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• I have curly hair and I would like to try the co-wash technique. ...3 Answers
  • Is this worth purchasing? 2 Answers
  • Is this product better than Shea moisture co wash products3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Angel D.
Angel D.
Southfield, MI
I love this conditioner with my entire heart! I'm a Curly Girly and this conditioner gets me through my best and worst hair days! It leaves my coils nice and moisturized as well as shiny and smelling amazing! I will always use this entire line for my curls! The brown bottle is for more textured hair & definitely get the job done!
Melissa Z.
Melissa Z.
Alexandria, VA
My two girls, ages 7 and 9, have very curly hair. And, as you may know curly hair generally means dry hair. Add to that the fact that kids don't love getting their hair done and you've got a recipe for disaster. Enter in this product. It's reasonably priced, often available and a great addition to my girls' hair care routine.
Olayinka O.
Olayinka O.
Brooklyn, NY
This product made my 4c hair so soft and manageable it has officially become a staple in my hair care regiment. it even smells wonderful. I have been natural for about 8 years and this is the best conditioner i have come across. i will continue to buy this product and the pricing isn't bad as well.
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Everett, MA
This Co wash cleansing conditioner does everything it's supposed to do. It really gets out all the build up of products used between washes without striping the hair of all its oils. Maintains strength of the hair while cleansing the scalp and making it easier to comb through. 5 stars!!!
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Greenacres, FL
I have been using this product for a while and I have to say its made my life way easier. Its smell is not strong but pleasant. It lives up to its label because it doesn't strip the hair of its natural oils and keeps it healthy and strong. Overall a great product I will continue to use.
Lorissah. J.
Lorissah. J.
This is a great co-wash product, for the natural hair care ladies. It's a reasonable price especially for the size of the bottle. Just wet hair, let sit for a minute and rinse. It leaves no residue so your hair will feel much cleaner and manageable.
Linda B.
Linda B.
Riverdale, Ga
All my natural girls know how wonderful this product is. Not only is it affordable and located at any local drugstore but it's well worth it. It's one of the best co wash I've ever used and I would continue to buy and recommend thus product
Danai A.
Danai A.
La Place, LA
This is my favorite product. It makes my hair so soft and curls so defined. I comb out my hair effortlessly after using this product. It also has a very nice smell to it. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone with natural hair .
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Fairport, NY
This smells amazing and work great! It leaves my natural curls bouncy and hydrated. I get a lot of compliments when I have my curls out. If it wasn't for this, they would never come out.
Shanae N.
Shanae N.
Pomona, CA
I use this as a conditioner instead of a co wash, as cowashing doesn't work for me. This product smells great and it leaves my hair moisturizer and soft. It is also reasonably priced.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and I would like to try the co-wash technique. I have a love-hate relationship with this brand because some have worked well for me but others have not! I would like to know if this would work for me? Is it a good one?
Verlicia S.
Verlicia S.
Covington, GA
Is this product better than Shea moisture co wash products
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Is this worth purchasing?
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Mercerville, NJ
How well does this work? Is there any lather to it?
Valentina B.
I always liked pantene.me brand would love to start using the technique of co wash, but I still do not know what products would be good for this. My hair is curly and with some frizz, would this work for me?