BY PANTENE #35 in Conditioner

Low-lather co-wash gently cleanses and conditions without stripping hair's natural moisture.

Cleanses, conditions, & detangles in 1 easy step without stripping the hair's natural moisture

Give your hair the 1-2-3 treatment, in just one wash. Clean, detangle, and condition without stripping your hair's natural moisture.

USAGE:
WHO: Gentle enough for color-treated hair
WHEN: Use between shampoos to add shine and softness.
HOW: 3in1 formula instantly cleanses, conditions, and detangles in one easy step without stripping hair’s natural moisture.

Ingredients
Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glutamic Acid, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, EDTA, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• I have curly hair and I would like to try the co-wash technique. ...3 Answers
  • Is this worth purchasing? 2 Answers
  • Is this product better than Shea moisture co wash products3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
Straight up...this was a cool product that had really high highs, but also had a bad low. First, this product is a conditioner that cleanses at the same time. I started looking for a cow ash after seeing Wen’s infomercials. I didn’t want to pay a steep price for a small product, so I bought & tried this. I didn’t know what to expect, but it felt like a conditioner and it never had suds. It’s super duper hydrating and the smell was equally awesome. It also cleansed my hair, but here’s the deal...this is super potent in oils. Not necessarily a bad thing, except I had to rinse my hair in hot water several times because it was hard to wash out. Really hard. I actually had to wash my hair with a non-moisturizing shampoo after all was said and done, lol. I turned a negative into a positive by remembering that TRESemme had their new hair system where you condition first and then wash it. Using that methodology, this conditioner is FABULOUS! I see it as a deep conditioning hair mask now that makes my hair SUPER soft & shiny, beautifully straighter than it was before, and healthy. I know that it was really created for women with hair that is course, dry, and very prone to breakage. Either way, the price was good and I’d recommend it to others, using my methodology of course 😘
Brie M.
Elyria, OH
I love the smell of Pantene I have been using Pantene this line since I was a kid. It really made my hair oily which is a good thing because I have dry scalp. I love the way how Pantene leaves my hair with nice soft fluffy curls after a braid out I did the night before. I also use it in my son hair it makes his curls shiny and soft.
Wendi S.
Marengo, IL
I am a dedicated fan of your company because I love the way that you combine such pure techniques with science to create wonderful skincare products! I absolutely adore your products because they always deliver what I need, whether it is to give my skin more vitality or to cleanse. Each product always delivers, I value your experience in creating such stunning products each and every
rebecca a.
Chula Vista, CA
This is the best hair product that I have ever used. You don’t have to use a lot of the product for it to go along way. I will always recommend this to my friends and family. It’s not that expensive and a little goes a long way and you’ll be very very happy with the results as I have been for many many years.
Keisha H.
Seabrook
My hair has never been better... this is such a conditioning shampoo... it’s 3 in 1 shampoo conditioner and leave in... you can’t beat that ... I use this product every week but wash with regular shampoo once a month and my hair doesn’t break, it grows strong and super soft
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
The best conditioner I have ever used. It is thick and creamy and coats every strand of my hair. It immediately makes my hair soft and makes the detangling process a dream. I can't seem to find this in stores anymore which is sad. I only find it in my hair color kits.
Minnie 💓.
Millville, NJ
Brought this for my first trial of co wash, but I didn't really see a difference. It did take always any of my color though. I didn't see any difference in my hair but this product wasn't pricey . I'm assuming it works for different type of hair maybe ?
Tiffany L.
Ocala, FL
This product is so bad. I have thick curly hair and its not the tightest hair texture but I have type 3c coily curly hair and I was expecting it to at least do something that it claims. This conditioner did the exact opposite and in fact stripped my hair leaving it extremely dry . My hair felt to nice and clean after using the shampoo and I had high expectations for this deep conditioner but it was just disappointing. The cowash does a better job of conditioning than this does and that's not it's purpose.
Carmen P.
San Antonio, TX
Hydration is key to keeping your hair healthy and frizz free. This co-washing shampoo gives me the “slip” and the consistency sticks to my hair. It smells wonderful. I love this shampoo line. I would recommend this for anyone’s hair care regiment.
Diamond S.
You know I really disappointed in this bc this line use to be my go to back in the day but now it really sucks...like it had my hair hard and very tangled...now the price is on but the overall product is an bomber I don’t recommend it at all
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and I would like to try the co-wash technique. I have a love-hate relationship with this brand because some have worked well for me but others have not! I would like to know if this would work for me? Is it a good one?
Verlicia S.
Covington, GA
Is this product better than Shea moisture co wash products
Sarah G.
Is this worth purchasing?
Leslie H.
Mercerville, NJ
How well does this work? Is there any lather to it?
Valentina B.
I always liked pantene.me brand would love to start using the technique of co wash, but I still do not know what products would be good for this. My hair is curly and with some frizz, would this work for me?