Pantene Pro-V Truly Natural Clarifying Shampoo uploaded by Shai C.

BY PANTENE

0% unwanted residue
Work with what comes natural to your natural hair. Clean buildup and oily residue for shiny, clean, and refreshed beauty that is all you.

USAGE:

WHO: Gentle enough for color-treated hair
WHEN: Use as needed.
HOW: Gently cleans to remove buildup and oily residue, leaving hair shiny, clean,  and refreshed

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Laureth 4, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium 6, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• I quit dying my hair a few months ago. I used to be very light bl...1 Answers
  • Can this help for oily hair? Or any recommendations for a good sh...1 Answers
  • Does this product leave the hair feeling stripped?1 Answers
Emma A.
Ellensburg, WA
Love this shampoo! I have been using the brand for a while but when I found the clarifying shampoo I was really excited! This shampoo really makes my hair feel healthy and strips my scalp of any residue from dry shampoos and other hair products! Would recommend!
Brianna C.
Great shampoo when you need an extra cleansing. It gently cleanses the scalp without drying out the hair. This shampoo is all very affordable and lasted me over a year. Pantene never disappoints with their cleansers and conditioners so I highly recommend!
Nycki M.
Brighton , NY
This shampoo as well as the gold series shampoo are great for natural hair. It’s clarifying but doesn’t completely dry out your hair. It’s really good for dry frizzy hair and I have rebought a couple times. This brand was one of the first shampoos I’ve ever used as a kid.
Ashleigh G.
Columbia , SC
When I need that extra curl and cleanse, this stuff?? A-1!! My husband doesn’t have hair, and he loves it too (for whatever reason). I have to be sure to stock up fast because it sells very quickly.
taylor e.
ann arbor, MI
Smells absolutely amazing and washes my hair clean of any dandruff, dirt, etc. Leaves my hair fluffy and voluminous after use. Love this shampoo, would suggest you all get it.
Cécile F.
Does the work just fine! But for the price I just don't see a big difference than my other shampoo that I get in a Costco for cheaper...it does smell great and leaves the hair nice and clean. I am always expecting more (more body, repair, more shiny hair) when it comes to brand like Pantene
Monique C.
Atlanta, GA
this shampoo does what it says. it will clarify! it has sulfate in it, so it will strip your hair and may leave it a little dry but I use the deep conditioner after the shampoo which restores it. I use this when I want a really deep clean. it was a good price a Walmart
Dunia C.
Orlando, FL
Pantene Pro-V Truly Natural Clarifying Shampoo is gentle enough that it doesn't leave my hair feeling like straw but gets my scalp and hair clean. Plus it smells amazing!
Kai J.
I'm transitioning my hair right now to natural, it definitely helps define curls but I won't recommend it to those transitioning unless you grown most of your natural hair out because this is not for someone who wants straight hair.
Agnes L.
Atlanta, GA
used it six months ago. My hair love this stuff. The only problem is Im having problems finding it in stores. Pantene you got to bring this product back. Pantene you have alot of conditioners. But this is salon quality. Please bring it back.
Brooke H.
Has anyone had a great experience with this product?
How well does this product work on natural hair
Cheryl K.
New Windsor, NY
Does this product leave the hair feeling stripped?
LEAR25821 STEWAR L.
the product is good?
I quit dying my hair a few months ago. I used to be very light blonde. My natural color is a light brown. So I blended roots to tips for an ombré look. But now, my hair ALWAYS looks greasy. Does this help pull the buildup off of roots?