Pantene Pro-V Truly Natural Clarifying Shampoo uploaded by Shai C.

BY PANTENE

0% unwanted residue
Work with what comes natural to your natural hair. Clean buildup and oily residue for shiny, clean, and refreshed beauty that is all you.

USAGE:

WHO: Gentle enough for color-treated hair
WHEN: Use as needed.
HOW: Gently cleans to remove buildup and oily residue, leaving hair shiny, clean,  and refreshed

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Laureth 4, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium 6, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• I quit dying my hair a few months ago. I used to be very ...1 Answers
  • Can this help for oily hair? Or any recommendations for a...1 Answers
  • Does this product leave the hair feeling stripped?1 Answers
hannah j.
Atlanta, GA
I have been using this and imagine conditioner for as long as I can remember. They both smell delectable! I don't think I will ever use anything else to wash my hair. The price is always affordable. At least my hair feeling nice and clean throughout the day. With this I only need to wash my hair about once a week. the smell lasts and I can feel it working thoroughly.
Nubian B.
A good product for those with truly I rather natural curly hair I am of the African American ethnicity and I was seeking shampoo that would give me hydration related to my natural
Brianna C.
Great shampoo when you need an extra cleansing. It gently cleanses the scalp without drying out the hair. This shampoo is all very affordable and lasted me over a year. Pantene never disappoints with their cleansers and conditioners so I highly recommend!
Jadeen S.
Washington , DC
Let’s first start with I don’t know how to do my own hair !! Haha but when I need a quick wash and don’t want to break the bank on Miele or Miss Jessie’s I opt for a brand I trust. I usually keep it on deck for when I run out of the expensive stuff. Leaves my hair refreshed and not dry
Emma A.
Ellensburg, WA
Love this shampoo! I have been using the brand for a while but when I found the clarifying shampoo I was really excited! This shampoo really makes my hair feel healthy and strips my scalp of any residue from dry shampoos and other hair products! Would recommend!
Pamela G.
Franklin
This is a great shampoo for my hair type, it smells good and it lathers great, the price is amazing for the results you get. I would recommend this product and buy it again.
Nycki M.
Brighton, NY
This shampoo as well as the gold series shampoo are great for natural hair. It’s clarifying but doesn’t completely dry out your hair. It’s really good for dry frizzy hair and I have rebought a couple times. This brand was one of the first shampoos I’ve ever used as a kid.
Sierra T.
Memphis
I love this shampoo I cleanse my hair and scalp and it’s keeps my curls on point it’s also lather like a dream and it’s one of my favorite natural hair shampoo I would definitely recommend this and I would also buy it again
Victoria W.
This shampoo really wasn’t for my hair. I believe it has some form of alcohol in it because it dried my hair out like crazy. I had to heavily moisturize after just to keep my hair from breaking off .
brooke w.
Loveland
i only wash my hair about once a week. so i need a shampoo that will control frizz and clean my hair well. i’ve had good luck with this brand, i’ve tried multiple different types from them and i have been impressed overall.
Brooke H.
Has anyone had a great experience with this product?
How well does this product work on natural hair
Cheryl K.
New Windsor, NY
Does this product leave the hair feeling stripped?
LEAR25821 STEWAR L.
the product is good?
I quit dying my hair a few months ago. I used to be very light blonde. My natural color is a light brown. So I blended roots to tips for an ombré look. But now, my hair ALWAYS looks greasy. Does this help pull the buildup off of roots?

back