BY PANTENE

Boosts strands all-over volume that lasts Do the style, not the damage 2X Lasting Volume* (*vs. no treatment) Hold level 4

Lori G.
Bakersfield, CA
I picked this up at my local Target. I'm not usually a mousse gal, but my hair was lacking fullness and bounce so I tried this. I have to say I was pretty impressed. My style lasted throughout the day and my curls felt bouncy and soft. This product offers great results at an affordable price. It leaves a nice clean scent on the hair which I appreciate. It can feel a bit crunchy if you apply too much. Just a small dollop on each side of my head sufficed. Overall, a good purchase.
Emily W.
Elyria
I absolutely love this mousse! It keeps my hair in place without overdrying. I am always hesitant about using mousse, as it often dries out my ends. But the first time using this product, I noticed a huge difference. it was amazing. Would recommend to anyone who needs that extra had without the drying.
Leslie T.
*Caveat* I don't use this for volume, I use it for hold: and boy does it hold!!
When I want megawatt curls, I use this on my hair (dry!) one section at a time, and then curl with a curling iron. By the time the curl has cooled and the mousse has dried, that curl is locked in place as if my hair were naturally curly. It stays relatively soft, not crunchy, so I can move it around without losing the shape. Love this stuff!
Mikiko W.
Boston, MA
I ve tried this mousse once and I would say it actually does what every other mousse does. It will hold curls but they would be somehow stiff which I don't really like. The scent is nice and I don't think it would damage hair severely as some other much cheaper mousses would, but this is still not for me.
SDQ627171 Rosa L.
Miami Florida, Miami Florida
I wasn't expecting too much because of the price. I love it. I recently cut my hair above the shoulder and this thing helps to get the exact volume that I wanted; which is not easy because I have super straight hair, but this product does wonders. It is awesome! I am going to buy this again and again.
Pilar T.
Jackson, CA
I had a boyfriend who used about a bottle of this every three days! He used way too much and his hair was very crunchy and if you touched it it turned to a white powder so it look like he had really bad dandruff. So you have to be careful on how much you use.
RD L.
Advance, NC
This is a good drugstore mousse to give extra volume to the roots of the hair. I only like to use a little on the very top of the head to give it a little extra volume some days. This is a very fair price for the amount of product you receive. I would recommend this to someone wanting to try out a mousse for a decent price.
Seven E.
Great mousse, holds up well. I find it easier to do the palm and dab, then comb it all in rather than using both hands work it in. It can weigh down the crown, so go easy up there and focus on the nape up (not the ends).
Amina S.
Acworth, GA
Smells wonder, I use sometimes when I get out of the shower and I need to do something fast with my hair. It holds your curls in place, and your hair does not feel sticky at all. The only thing is that I feel like it expires pretty fast and after a little while it gets really liquid.
Lea S.
Sacramento, CA
This product works really great on keeping my hair looking full! The texture feels really nice and soft. The scent is great, as well, and leaves my hair feeling soft throughout the day. I would recommend it to those who want their hair to be full.