Pantene Pro-V Treatment Intensive Restoration Moisturizers uploaded by Daniela V.

BY PANTENE

• Anybody else have any ideas on this product?2 Answers
Glow O.
This intensive treatment is really good, I really recommend it! My hair is really dry maybe because I wash it with hot water and I always dry my hair with heat and use the iron every day, A lot of heat every day! but this product make my hair look healthier!
Libby K.
Flatonia, TX
This hair treatment leaves my freshly highlighted hair feeling very full and luxurious. My normal hair type is very oily and thick. This treatment does have a very nice scent that lasts all day. I would recommend to others who have color treated hair.
Madelin P.
Doral, FL
Pantene siempre hace que mi cabello se sienta como si acabara de salir de un salón. Hace que mi cabello se sienta como seda. Me encanta la forma en que mi cabello huele. Tiene productos para el cabello bien. He usado Pantene desde que era adolescente. No tengo que ir al salón tanto como a otras personas. Protege mi cabello de los daños y los extremos partidos. Sí, Pantene es una necesidad.
Megan H.
Clarksville, TN
Love it! My hair is very dry and curly and this was the perfect product. It did not weigh it down at all. I have tried so many other products and they do not compare to this one at all. I feel that this product is JUST like the one that is used by professionals.
Michele H.
Thomaston, GA
Pantene always makes my hair feel like I just step out of a salon. It makes my hair feel like silk. I love the way my hair smells. It holds hair products well. I have used Pantene since I was a teen. I don't have to go to the salon as much as other people. Protects my hair from damage and split ends. Yes, Pantene is a must have.
Margaret G.
Plano, TX
Works great for my sensitive skin. With chemicall allergies, this is one I could use that wouldn't give me any problems. I like the way their products make my hair feel, and smell. I've used it for years.
Christina b.
This is the perfect product to use on my frizzy hair it is excellent in handling damaged hair it leaves the hair looking shiny and healthy live this product
JoAnna S.
Mendota, IL
I love using this on my hair atleast once a month week. Keeps my hair looking shiny and Healthy! It works great to fix up split ends and smells amazing!
Onie H.
Love it. Makes my hair silky smooth and full of life. Great for natural hair, never super heavy when used as a deep condition.
Anactacia K.
Andalusia, AL
I get this every now and then when my hair needs something different. My hair always feel soft and smooth afterwards.
Margaret G.
Plano, TX
Anybody else have any ideas on this product?