BY PANTENE

Pantene Pro-V Touchable 1 Hairspray.
Classic - All Hair Types.
Flexible Hold.

Myshella D.
Lacey, WA
This hairspray is super affordable and gets the job done. I have fine hair and sometimes hairspray can be too heavy, this one isn't ! The smell is great too! Definitely met expectations and highly recommended!
raiden j.
Great product this is actually what I use on my hair when I want to lock in the look but also be able to move my hair... This hair spray locos in you hairstyle but you are also able to still move your hair if you want to switch it but if you don't want to change it and you leave it alone it will stay put
Alexa R.
Reno, NV
This is a super run of the mill hairspray. It will get the job done. I dont use hairspray often, but when I do, I typically go for Pantene. It has a nice scent. The hold is not super strong, but that's what I prefer.
Kayla V.
Toledo, OH
Pantene never disappoints me. Everything they have always smells amazing, this hairspray is amazing and smells super good, obviously! I would definitely and have bought it again! And would recommend to anyone!
Liliana C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Use this hairspray for a quick glam look. Very affordable and easy to use. The instructions are very simple. I bought this product as a grocery store and love it.
Nicole E.
Orange Park, FL
Love the light touch this spray gives my hair.
I don't mind using it for day or night. Purchase usually at a drug store, it's a wonderful
Price for the product.
sophia b.
Torrance
This spray is the besttttt!!!!!! This makes my last touch ups and gives my hair a volume. I recommend it to people who are going to a party or a special event.
alejandra n.
My hair is incredibly thick and this is one of the only hairsprays that actually hold my hair in place! It's like glue, except you can't see or even smell it!
Stephanie P.
Caldwell , ID
I've used this hairspray. It's fine. Nothing special. But it works well enough. I would not buy again but I used the whole can when I did buy it.
Jackie W.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
I don't use hairspray as often as others but when I do I do use this one it keeps all my flyaways flat on my head and less