Pantene Pro-V Touchable Hairspray uploaded by Nka k.

BY PANTENE

Pantene Pro-V Touchable 1 Hairspray.
Classic - All Hair Types.
Flexible Hold.

Nka k.
Charlston , SC
I absolutely love this hair spray it comes out like a mist.
It has an amazing smell so good that my husband asked me what perfume i have on.
It also has a great hold on the hair. I use it on my hair and on my wigs. Including wedding hair designs.
Ally S.
this is such a classic hairspray and it kind of has a normal hairspray sign into it which is kind of unpleasant but not horrible it holds fairly well without making your hair too crunchy if you use a lot of it you can get the crunchy look it last forever I'd say it's a good one especially for the price
Alexa R.
Reno, NV
This is a super run of the mill hairspray. It will get the job done. I dont use hairspray often, but when I do, I typically go for Pantene. It has a nice scent. The hold is not super strong, but that's what I prefer.
raiden j.
Great product this is actually what I use on my hair when I want to lock in the look but also be able to move my hair... This hair spray locos in you hairstyle but you are also able to still move your hair if you want to switch it but if you don't want to change it and you leave it alone it will stay put
Kayla V.
Toledo, OH
Pantene never disappoints me. Everything they have always smells amazing, this hairspray is amazing and smells super good, obviously! I would definitely and have bought it again! And would recommend to anyone!
Liliana C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Use this hairspray for a quick glam look. Very affordable and easy to use. The instructions are very simple. I bought this product as a grocery store and love it.
Myshella D.
Lacey, WA
This hairspray is super affordable and gets the job done. I have fine hair and sometimes hairspray can be too heavy, this one isn't ! The smell is great too! Definitely met expectations and highly recommended!
Nicole E.
Orange Park, FL
Love the light touch this spray gives my hair.
I don't mind using it for day or night. Purchase usually at a drug store, it's a wonderful
Price for the product.
alejandra n.
My hair is incredibly thick and this is one of the only hairsprays that actually hold my hair in place! It's like glue, except you can't see or even smell it!
sophia b.
Torrance
This spray is the besttttt!!!!!! This makes my last touch ups and gives my hair a volume. I recommend it to people who are going to a party or a special event.