Pantene Pro-V Thick Hair Solutions 2 Minute Deep Conditioner uploaded by Andrea F.Pantene Pro-V Thick Hair Solutions 2 Minute Deep Conditioner uploaded by Cassandra C.

BY PANTENE #66 in Leave-In Conditioner

Pantene s rich formula with intense moisturizers deeply hydrates hair and helps seal damaged cuticles. Strands feel silky and structure is reinforced from root to tip.  Hair is strong against damage and has healthy shine. Moisturizes and reinforces dry, damaged hair Moisturizes and helps seal and smooth rough cuticles Gentle enough for color-treated or permed hair Questions? see more...

• My hair tends to get oily pretty fast. Could I still use ...1 Answers
  • Does the deep conditioner ever leave your hair oily? That...1 Answers
  • For anyone with super long hair. Did you find you had to ...1 Answers
Angelina B.
Keene , NH
Pantene is one amazing brand . I love the deep conditioner. It not only makes your hair soft & hydrated. It also has many other benefits, like Pantene is one of the only brands that’s has vitamins in it for your hair . So your hair won’t only look beautiful but it will be stronger and healthier 👏🏼💖💖 💪 don’t forget about your hair ladies . Pantene will make your hair thank you 😊 deep conditioning is important to do at least once every couple
Months especially if you do anything damaging to your hair . Don’t forget to give back to your hair .
kayce r.
Baltimore
I find this product works best on my hair if I leave it in much longer than two minutes. It has a stronger smell but by no means bad. My hair is somewhat dry from heating it so this is definitely a product I like to have in my routine.
Jennifer P.
Williamsburg , KY
This stuff is amazing I used and love it it is good for damages hair it hydrates your hair and helps it shine it is affordable. You can buy at Walmart for sure or online I am completely satisfied
Megan C.
Corona, CA
Smells amazing, made my hair feel soft and healthy even after the first use. I typically don’t go for high end brands when it comes to my hair (although I probably should) so this is a good “dupe” for the higher end products.
Emily O.
Henrico, VA
Love this leave in conditioner! I use it once a week and it leaves my hair feeling so smooth and looking so shiny. Definitely affordable and better than Its a 10 products. You can get it at any drugstore
Sylvia H.
Eau Claire
When my hair is feeling super dry I would put this in my hair when I wasn’t in a rush. After washing my hair I let this sit for 5 min or so then rinse out my hair would be a lot silkier
Darian J.
Belton, MO
Deep conditioners are my favorite hair products. I️ have thick long damaged hair. I️ bounce back and forth between this and my redken color deep conditioner. Leaves my hair soft and silky and smells AMAZING!
Suki L.
I love this conditioner. I have used this for approximately 4 years. I even use it on my Shih-Tzu puppy and everyone tells me how nice my hair looks and the pet groomers love the way my Shih-Tzu puppy hair is so soft and she smells so good. I have had alot of people stop and ask me what conditioner do I use because my hair looks so soft and shiny and smells great. I used to be able to find this product at Wal-Mart all the time but here lately I have not been able to find this exact product. Pantene switched over to another conditioner in a tube that does not work as well as this product does. I am going to order another package of 3 to keep in stock for later use. I highly recommend this conditioner. You will love it.
Heather M.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I've used Pantene shampoo, conditioner and many of their other products since I was a teenager. I may try something different every now and then but I always turn back to Pantene. I color my hair and its VERY thick so I need extra moisturizing for my hair and deep conditioner a couple times a week really does the trick. I leave it on in the shower while I shave or whatever and after I rinse....WOW! My hair will literally be silky to the touch and so very soft. This is one of the better conditioning products I've ever tried. I only gave four stars though because after my hair dries (naturally) my hair still has a little frizziness to it.
Jordan B.
I love the smell of Pantene products and their lines that vary upon your natural hair style definitely do their job. I have yet to re-buy this thick hair deep conditioner because I can't find it anywhere in the stores and haven't really done any searching online. I liked it, and used it about once or twice a week but felt like I ran out of it fast because I didn't use it sparingly like I should've.
Natalia T.
Auckland, New Zealand
My hair tends to get oily pretty fast. Could I still use this product? Or is there another that could be better suited to me?
Belinda L.
Burks falls, Ontario
For anyone with super long hair. Did you find you had to use a lot of the product to treat hair and did it rinse out nicely after?
Cierra T.
Whitley City, KY
Does the deep conditioner ever leave your hair oily? That's the problem I've had from a few products in the past. Also, does it help with split ends?