Pantene Pro-V Thick Hair Solutions 2 Minute Deep Conditioner uploaded by Andrea F.Pantene Pro-V Thick Hair Solutions 2 Minute Deep Conditioner uploaded by Cassandra C.

BY PANTENE

Pantene s rich formula with intense moisturizers deeply hydrates hair and helps seal damaged cuticles. Strands feel silky and structure is reinforced from root to tip.  Hair is strong against damage and has healthy shine. Moisturizes and reinforces dry, damaged hair Moisturizes and helps seal and smooth rough cuticles Gentle enough for color-treated or permed hair Questions? see more...

• My hair tends to get oily pretty fast. Could I still use ...1 Answers
  • Does the deep conditioner ever leave your hair oily? That...1 Answers
  • For anyone with super long hair. Did you find you had to ...1 Answers
Jennifer P.
Williamsburg , KY
This stuff is amazing I used and love it it is good for damages hair it hydrates your hair and helps it shine it is affordable. You can buy at Walmart for sure or online I am completely satisfied
Emily O.
Love this leave in conditioner! I use it once a week and it leaves my hair feeling so smooth and looking so shiny. Definitely affordable and better than Its a 10 products. You can get it at any drugstore
Vıctorıa M.
Alamo
This brand is so amazing! I really really recommend it. It is very effective and it met my expectations 100%. I was very happy with the product and the packaging was nice. Honestly I can’t say it needs much improvement because it was already a great product!
Sylvia H.
Eau Claire
When my hair is feeling super dry I would put this in my hair when I wasn’t in a rush. After washing my hair I let this sit for 5 min or so then rinse out my hair would be a lot silkier
Dante T.
henderson
This is the only hair conditioner that I use. I have always used this product and it ps very effective and I love it. I have used others before and it left a nasty feel to my hair. This product leaves it clean and healthy.
brooke w.
Loveland
i have pretty oily hair and my hair gets greasy fast. i was always nervous to use leave in conditions, in fear that they would get greasy faster. but i’ve learned that these actually keep my hair from getting greasy so fast. and they keep my hair super soft.
kayce r.
Baltimore
I find this product works best on my hair if I leave it in much longer than two minutes. It has a stronger smell but by no means bad. My hair is somewhat dry from heating it so this is definitely a product I like to have in my routine.
Darian J.
Belton, MO
Deep conditioners are my favorite hair products. I️ have thick long damaged hair. I️ bounce back and forth between this and my redken color deep conditioner. Leaves my hair soft and silky and smells AMAZING!
Megan C.
Corona, CA
Smells amazing, made my hair feel soft and healthy even after the first use. I typically don’t go for high end brands when it comes to my hair (although I probably should) so this is a good “dupe” for the higher end products.
Alexis Dell Q.
The packaging was cute and re-useable but the masque did not do anything to my hair. When combing through it, it did not softly detangle my hair. Dissapointing forresls!
Tricia C.
Tracy, CA
Does this work well for very dry/over processed hair?
Natalia T.
Auckland, New Zealand
My hair tends to get oily pretty fast. Could I still use this product? Or is there another that could be better suited to me?
Belinda L.
Burks falls, Ontario
For anyone with super long hair. Did you find you had to use a lot of the product to treat hair and did it rinse out nicely after?
Cierra T.
Whitley City, KY
Does the deep conditioner ever leave your hair oily? That's the problem I've had from a few products in the past. Also, does it help with split ends?