Pantene Pro-V Texturize! Shampoo, with an ELASTESSEE Complex, 25.8 fl oz (765 ml)

BY PANTENE

brooke w.
Loveland
i only wash my hair about once a week. so i need a shampoo that will control frizz and clean my hair well. i’ve had good luck with this brand, i’ve tried multiple different types from them and i have been impressed overall.
Rianna S.
Parkville, MD
I usually get this from Costco because it is cheaper. I love love love the scent! It makes my hair smell fresh even after days of not washing. I work in a kitchen, long hours everyday and I can attest that my hair still smell good even after 2 days.
Yasmine R.
Murrieta, CA
The only shampoo I use!!! It's my absolute favorite. It works on both dry and oily scalps. Unlike other shampoos that make your hair soft only the first two times of use, it continues to make your hair silky smooth, and frizz free.
Carise Z.
Parma , OH
I use this to help with my fine hair in addition to other Pantene products and it works great. Price is right and works just as well as pricier brands do. I’ll continue to use this and other Pantene products
Ruth S.
Los Angeles, CA
Recently switched shampoos and I was scared at first but this shampoo is really good it's mostly good for dry scalp it does leave the hair a bit oil , it has a long lasting scent , I would def buy again
Skyla P.
Greencastle, IN
This is my goto shampoo if I'm trying to save some money. Give my hair extra volume and still cleans just as well as the high dollar shampoos. Definitely recommend it!
Kaylee B.
Pantene's shampoo and conditioner are all really good! They have a great smell and leave my hair smelling like that all day! It lathers great so that I know it is getting washed great! I am always satisfied with Pantene products.
genesis d.
It's great I like the smell and what promises it meets cute hair leaves and smelling well. Leave an incredible texture when styling is wonderful, I would buy at some point.
Audrey W.
I used this for my kids hair and it works really well. Their hair feels really clean. And with it being a cream shampoo, it doesn't strip the hair as bad.
Melissa H.
Mendota, IL
Pantene is truly the best mid-priced shampoo products out there. You do not have to use much and it goes a long way. Makes my hair soft and conditioned.