BY PANTENE

Shêmê C.
Shêmê C.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this all throughout high school. Still using it now. Smells amazing, my hair doesn't oil up very fast. My hair is very fine, it makes it even more soft and shinier. I got it from Wal-mart, it's like two minutes from where I live. I would recommend to others.
Brooke G.
Brooke G.
Bristol, CT
Like i said with the shampoo, it was pricey but worth it the scent is amazing and very long lasting, i use it twice a week and i would so buy it again, i highly recommend it for people with damaged hair because it repaired mine so amazingly!! go buy it!
Dee P.
Dee P.
If you struggle with tangles like I do, this is the product you need. My hair is very thin and straight. I use this everyday to avoid my hair getting tangled like a rat's nest.
Akina P.
Akina P.
Oceanside, CA
My hair always look shiny and look healthy!
Specially you can feel it after coloring your hair!
Sometimes i use different brand,but I always come back to this product! Awesome
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Pantene is one of my favorite products. I use everything they have, but this product is by far my favorite. It helps my poor flat hair get some extra texture.
Alison R.
Alison R.
Beaufort, SC
I like to use Pantene on my hair. It isn't my favorite smell, but it does leave my hair feeling very good after being washed. I wash my hair every other day.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
New Braunfels, Tx
I wish I could give it more stars but this left my hair felling heaving and stringy. It's not just this conditioner either, it's all the Pantene products.
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
San Antonio, TX
I used this the other day at a friends house and it made my hair feel really good and it was very easy to blow dry came out good
Kalo N Lina F.
Kalo N Lina F.
Salt Lake City, UT
This stuff make my hair feel the cleanest!! My hair is soft and easy to manage!! Make my hair easier to brush out knots!!
Andrea Alejandra A.
Andrea Alejandra A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Normal lo eh utilizado ultimamente pero no me gusta mucho osea normal solo lo aplico en mi cabello pero del resto nada
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Greensboro, NC
What is the purpose of texturizing conditioner?