BY PANTENE

• What is the purpose of texturizing conditioner?1 Answers
Janet A.
Janet A.
Paradise Valley, AZ
Actually really like this product I feel that he gets the tangles out of my hair makes my hair feel very soft it does feel a little heavy afterwards so I tend to not use it every single day however it does make my hair feel a lot better and healthier I would recommend this product if you're looking for a good treatment conditioner
Jennie M.
Jennie M.
Maysville, KY
Love this conditioner!
Smells great and leaves your hair silky smooth and soft.
Affordable and does a great job!
Used more than once and it's better than most other conditioners.
I always buy from my local dollar general store.
I'm very satisfied with the product and smell great!
Shêmê C.
Shêmê C.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this all throughout high school. Still using it now. Smells amazing, my hair doesn't oil up very fast. My hair is very fine, it makes it even more soft and shinier. I got it from Wal-mart, it's like two minutes from where I live. I would recommend to others.
Brooke G.
Brooke G.
Bristol, CT
Like i said with the shampoo, it was pricey but worth it the scent is amazing and very long lasting, i use it twice a week and i would so buy it again, i highly recommend it for people with damaged hair because it repaired mine so amazingly!! go buy it!
Emily R.
Emily R.
FPO, AP
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is ok. I was trying out new products. It's not too pricey. I dropped it in the shower once, and it exploded. The plastic is just too hard. It smells nice. It's just not completely awesome. I would buy it again, but not regularly.
Dee P.
Dee P.
If you struggle with tangles like I do, this is the product you need. My hair is very thin and straight. I use this everyday to avoid my hair getting tangled like a rat's nest.
Akina P.
Akina P.
Oceanside, CA
My hair always look shiny and look healthy!
Specially you can feel it after coloring your hair!
Sometimes i use different brand,but I always come back to this product! Awesome
Victoria L.
Victoria L.
I loved this! Made my hair feel so nice! This is the best I've ever used. I would say it is pretty close to the herble essences shampoo. Makes my hair smell wonderful.
Glelie c.
Glelie c.
This is MADNESS conditioner leaves hair silky, smell is very nice! and texture that leaves hair is lovely. you do not need much product to untangle your hair quickly.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Salem, WV
Pantene shampoos and conditioner are my favorite. Leaves your hair very soft and clean feeling. The conditioner provides your hair with no tangles and easy to comb.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Greensboro, NC
What is the purpose of texturizing conditioner?