BY PANTENE

• What is the purpose of texturizing conditioner?1 Answers
Janet A.
Paradise Valley, AZ
Actually really like this product I feel that he gets the tangles out of my hair makes my hair feel very soft it does feel a little heavy afterwards so I tend to not use it every single day however it does make my hair feel a lot better and healthier I would recommend this product if you're looking for a good treatment conditioner
Samantha W.
Aston, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
An "okay" conditioner, I didn't find it to be anything special and really only purchased because it was available when I needed it, but I suppose it works fine. Leaves my hair greasy after a few hours but I have thin hair so maybe someone who's less prone to buildup would like it more.
Emily R.
FPO, AP
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is ok. I was trying out new products. It's not too pricey. I dropped it in the shower once, and it exploded. The plastic is just too hard. It smells nice. It's just not completely awesome. I would buy it again, but not regularly.
Shêmê C.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this all throughout high school. Still using it now. Smells amazing, my hair doesn't oil up very fast. My hair is very fine, it makes it even more soft and shinier. I got it from Wal-mart, it's like two minutes from where I live. I would recommend to others.
Brooke G.
Bristol, CT
Like i said with the shampoo, it was pricey but worth it the scent is amazing and very long lasting, i use it twice a week and i would so buy it again, i highly recommend it for people with damaged hair because it repaired mine so amazingly!! go buy it!
Johanny B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok I'm not sure that the texture of my hair has changed. But I love the smell and feel of softness that gives my hair . I only use it on the ends of my hair to moisturize and make it more manageable. It meets the basic functions of a conditioner
LydiEm Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It smoothns the hair and gives texture. Everyday you'll feel like you've been to the salon. Beautiful product. Worth your purchase. You'll love this....................i don't know what else to say but just buy it.
Jennie M.
Maysville, KY
Love this conditioner!
Smells great and leaves your hair silky smooth and soft.
Affordable and does a great job!
Used more than once and it's better than most other conditioners.
I always buy from my local dollar general store.
I'm very satisfied with the product and smell great!
Victoria L.
I loved this! Made my hair feel so nice! This is the best I've ever used. I would say it is pretty close to the herble essences shampoo. Makes my hair smell wonderful.
Angela P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this conditioner overall, but don't think It significantly enhances my hair's texture even when combined with the texturizing shampoo (which I do love!). It's just another great Pantene product, but texturizing, I'm not convinced.
Courtney H.
Greensboro, NC
What is the purpose of texturizing conditioner?