BY PANTENE

• What is the purpose of texturizing conditioner?1 Answers
Alissa H.
Coraopolis, PA
I am not a fan of Pantene. It leaves my hair greasy and unmanageable. The scent is good but not the product. I noticed after using it for an extended period of time it made my skin break out around my hairline.
Amanda C.
Taunton, MA
Always leaves your hair smelling good. I gave always had tangled hair and I always use a lot if conditionor but with pantene I dont have to use as much and my tangles are easier to comb out
Kelsey F.
Raleigh, NC
This is a nice conditioner. It’s good for the price point and easy to find at most stores as well. There are definitely better conditioners out there, but you’ll need to shell out some more for those. This has a nice scent and works for most hair types
Lauren B.
Saranac , MI
Pantene is such a great brand to begin with. It smells heavenly and leaves your hair smelling great all day. It is safe on color treated hair. It leaves my hair feeling soft and lively. I am always satisfied with the Pantene brand.
Barbianne F.
Knoxville
Pantene is a great conditioning product for hair, I love that it makes my long hair soft. Expensive, but if you want great looking hair, Pantene is the way to go.
Janet A.
Paradise Valley, AZ
Actually really like this product I feel that he gets the tangles out of my hair makes my hair feel very soft it does feel a little heavy afterwards so I tend to not use it every single day however it does make my hair feel a lot better and healthier I would recommend this product if you're looking for a good treatment conditioner
Samantha W.
Philadelphia, PA
An "okay" conditioner, I didn't find it to be anything special and really only purchased because it was available when I needed it, but I suppose it works fine. Leaves my hair greasy after a few hours but I have thin hair so maybe someone who's less prone to buildup would like it more.
Emily R.
FPO, AP
This product is ok. I was trying out new products. It's not too pricey. I dropped it in the shower once, and it exploded. The plastic is just too hard. It smells nice. It's just not completely awesome. I would buy it again, but not regularly.
Shermin N.
Nashville , TN
I used this all throughout high school. Still using it now. Smells amazing, my hair doesn't oil up very fast. My hair is very fine, it makes it even more soft and shinier. I got it from Wal-mart, it's like two minutes from where I live. I would recommend to others.
Brooke G.
Bristol, CT
Like i said with the shampoo, it was pricey but worth it the scent is amazing and very long lasting, i use it twice a week and i would so buy it again, i highly recommend it for people with damaged hair because it repaired mine so amazingly!! go buy it!
Courtney H.
Greensboro, NC
What is the purpose of texturizing conditioner?