BY PANTENE

Buy on Amazon
brooke w.
Loveland
i only wash my hair about once a week. so i need a shampoo that will control frizz and clean my hair well. i’ve had good luck with this brand, i’ve tried multiple different types from them and i have been impressed overall.
forever B.
This is the only brand of shampoo I'll use. Such amazing products and leave my curly hair soft and no frizzy. This shampoo is my fave by them because my hair is so soft and shiny after
Colleen O.
This shampoo feels very thick and luxurious. It has a nice clean smell and gives a great lather. It removes oil and build up from my hair and leaves it looking clean for up to three days. I really enjoyed the feel and scent of this product and would buy it again.
Lynne B.
This Shampoo is reasonably priced and a great product. My hair feels so silky and soft after using this shampoo. I could not ask for a better hair wash. It smells very fresh. (like clean laundry with a hint of flower)
Savvy S.
Lexington, KY
This has been the go-to shampoo in my family for very many years now,it's what my grandma always picked up from the store for her kids so she didn't have to buy a shampoo for the boys and a separate one for the girls.
Caroline W.
Cullowhee, Nc
My boyfriend and I both use this shampoo and it smells so great and works deep into our scalps for a clean nourished shampoo. I would recommend this to anyone and definitely encourage people to buy it. It is affordable and salon quality. Very satisfied.
Amalia V.
My hair constantly fluctuates between dry and knotty and oily, and this is the only shampoo that detangles and moisturizes it without making it oily and vice versa. I work out every day so I end up washing my hair every day too and this shampoo doesn't dry it out at all.
Melissa B.
Shelbyville, TN
I liked the clean feel this shampoo gave me as well as the smell. It lathered well without causing an increase in time to wash it out. The smell is great and lasts until my next wash but I felt like it increased my oiliness by day 2.
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
I buy this shampoo for my kids and I love the way it makes their hair feel soft. I have curly hair so I don't like how it leaves my hair. Overall great product.
constance c.
Springfield, MO
For anyone who wants clean soft hair i would sugest pro v shampoo from pantine , i find that it leaves my hair clean but soft so if you care about your this one of the best shampoos