BY PANTENE

Kelly J.
Henderson, Nc
This is an amazing conditioner. It made my hair deliciously silky smooth and shiny. But it was very light in my hair so it really didn't last long. To me this conditioner is best for normal hair with minimal damage. I loved it, however I am currently using some other brand that suits my hair type.
This conditioner is hands down my favorite conditioner. Being a person with crazy, hard to manage wavy hair, I have trouble trying to find a conditioner that will help my hair become strong while still being silky and smooth. I find that this conditioner does an amazing job of keeping tangles out of my hair while still keeping my hair healthy and strong. Before I used this conditioner my hair felt very dead and damaged. The only down side about this conditioner is that it's so rich and thick that it weights my hair down. However I can look past this flaw and I will continue to repurchase this product for as long as my hair remains this healthy and beautiful.
Josmari A.
The best line that can exist of this brand is the Pro-V because it meets what promotes ie not misleading advertising, so totally enchanted with the line Pro-V

apart from that I love its smell, its presentation, its duration, finally I love everything about this product
Lauran A.
Warner Robins, GA
Every time I used this product it would make my hair look like I hadn't washed it in a week. Although, it you are balling on a small budget it is worth it. You get what you pay for. I love the lable though! I wouldn't recommend it to other people but other people also have different hair type then me
Tyler S.
Cincinnati, OH
Conditioners are pretty similar in my opinion but this conditioner checks all the boxes. It conditions and stays in my hair until i rinse it out. Once I rinse it out my hair feels conditioned and soft.
Monica L.
I have been using this conditioner for as long as I can remember. It makes my hair nice and soft and it even smells nice too. I feel my hair is shinier and softer than before I started using it.
Lynn R.
Marietta, GA
I love Pantene hair products. I have been a loyal customer for more than 20 years. This condition detangles and leaves my hair soft, shiny and workable. When I use Pantene Pro-V Texture Conditioner my hair behaves and I seldom have a bad hair day.
Stacy K.
Pantene is a good drug store product it's not something I would recommend you use in a silly basis. It's great for occasional use and it usually smells amazing. Pantene is a product that is usually in the more expensive side of drug store shampoos.
Giuliana P.
Fullerton, CA
Works pretty well as a conditioner. I don't really know how to rate conditioners but this was good. It didn't make my hair extra greasy or anything so it's a plus.
Kristen H.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Oh, I love this conditioner! Every time I have a tangle in my hair and the brush will not go through, I know I can get in the shower and use some of this fabulous conditioner and the tangles will dissapear!