Pantene Pro-V Stylers Texturizing Sculpting Wax

Mold &Amp; Remold With 24 Hour Hold Pantene's Sculpting Wax Helps Give You Control, To Mold And Remold.&Nbsp; Twist, Shape And Texturize Your Short, Piecy, Fringed Cuts Or Exaggerate The Ends Of Long Layers.&Nbsp; Level 2 Hold. Made In Usa

Does this product make your hair like greasy?
How many ways can you think of to use this item?
Can people with long hair use this product?
Start your review of Pantene Pro-V Stylers Texturizing Sculpting Wax!
How would you rate this product?
Poncha Spgs, CO
When I want some texture when styling my hair or someone else's I love this product! It makes a great finished look to the hair!
Bronx, NY
I got this with my curlbox. I have 4c hair and I must say it gives you a nice fexible hold all. My edges be on fleet without looking greasy ,hard and flaky. It's literally a 24 hr hold, just gotta know how to use it. And use preferably on dry hair in my opinion especially if you are natural
Philadelphia, PA
Best sculpting wax out there! Everytime.i use it, it saves the day for me. Save so much time using the wax
Grand Isle, VT
This stuff is great no matter what kind of hair you have. Just rub a little on the tips of your fingers and brush and pinch it into your hair. You do not need a lot at all and if done right, still keeps your hair soft and feeling good as well as smelling great! Awesome product!
This is a good product to use when blow drying out curly hair. Good with flat iron use too.
Oklahoma City, OK
I'm not the biggest fan of Pantene hair care because their shampoos and conditioners tend to cause a build up in my hair, however I do like their styling collection. This particular sculpting wax works quite well for piecing and smoothing down frizz. For the price and quality, I recommend this to anyone looking for a pomade wax
My boyfriend loves this! It affordable and it leaves his style the way he likes (not super shiny or sticky) . He more loves the price and smell but it's hard to find this in stores now which is a bummer.
For me, I didn't really like this product all that much due to the feeling of the wax. It didn't hold my hair in the style as long as I'd like. I would recommend possibly using a different brand as this was not effective for me but it could have been due to the thickness of my hair.
Hated this product. So waxy and stiff, not pliable at all. Makes hair looks thick, dirty, unwashed, and greased.
Atlanta
Pantene Pro-V Truly Natural Hair Shine Serum with Argan Oil I love this oil..it keeps my hair shiny and moisturized,and its like food for my hair and its doesn't leave a sticky residue on my hands.