Pantene Pro-V Stylers Shaping Hair Spray uploaded by LIBIA JAEL R.Pantene Pro-V Stylers Shaping Hair Spray uploaded by LIBIA JAEL R.Pantene Pro-V Stylers Shaping Hair Spray uploaded by Lyn D.

BY PANTENE

Create, Shape &Amp; Reshape For 24 Hour Hold Pantene's Finishing Spray Was Designed To Make Creating And Re-Creating Any Volume Look Effortless.&Nbsp; Shaping Polymers Support Your Hair's Structure, So You Can Shape And Re-Shape Your Hair While You Style.&Nbsp; It's A Versatile, Brushable Formula That Holds For 24 Hours!&Nbsp; Same Great Formula As The 11.5 Oz Pro-Shaper Hairspray For Fine Hair.&Nbsp; Level 3 Hold. Made In Usa see more...

• I would try it because my hair is somewhat rebellious.1 Answers
  • How can I try products?2 Answers
  • I've used Pantene Pro-V products before. But I'm wondering what m...1 Answers
Jasmin L.
Fresno, CA
I totally love this hair spray. I think it’s perfect because I am a ROTC student and we have to keep out hair in a bun ALL THE TIME and this helps a lot with keeping It together and neat. Really recommend.👌🏻
Jackie V.
Las Cruces
I like to set my curly hair with this hair spray because it doesn't leave my hair crunchy when I apply a small amount when I am done adding all my other styling products. It's at a reasonable price and would purchase it again.
Patty M.
Santa Rosa, CA
I love this hairspray! I have very difficult hair and this holds down all my baby hairs. It's definitely not price and I love the way it smells! They have great quality products! I wish they sold these in bulk.
Melannie V.
Chicago
it smells really good, when you put it on it stays good but then it starts turning white and eventually my fly away send up lifting again. It's a good spray just because it smells good but I think it's a bit too pricy for quality. Maybe it works better for thin hair.
Amy C.
San Antonio, TX
Eh not a huge fan. Always go with tresemme because it holds it well. Just like bed head. Can't complain about the scent or the price bc it's wonderful but I'm just not that satisfied.. there could more improvement
Valarie H.
Brighton, CO
Would recommend this hair spray it holds really well and the smell is even better. Great quality and great with medium thick hair. Affordable and a great product overall
Cynthia L.
Albemarle, NC
I have used this for a long time because it works well. When I first got this, I was able to test it out in high winds conditions a couple days after receiving it. I was surprised at how well it worked in keeping my hair in place.
Some hair sprays leave your hair extremely stiff and this doesn't. I can run a brush through my hair after a application without any problems.
The size of the container is decent for the price of this and sometimes, I even have a coupon for it.
I would recommend Pantene Pro-V Shaping Hair Spray to others and I have.
Sabrina M.
So I bought this product from Pantene because I swear by their shampoo. I don't use hairspray on a daily basis, only when I curl my hair. So after curling my hair, I misted the spray all over my hair, and it turned it into a frizz ball. It provided no hold and actually ruined the hour of work I had just put into my hair. The product did not meet my expectations and I would not recommend.
Danika R.
It's been an active hunt trying to find a good hair spray for mine and my daughter's thin/fine hair and after a year+ of looking for the right kind, I finally found this one! I have the "4" hold and it works amazingly! Holds hair in place for hours and I can say it holds my little one's hair in place while she's at school all day (parents can understand especially). Definitely would recommend! Also, it has a nice scent to it!
Meaghan C.
Provo, UT
This hairpsray helped hold my hair into place while I played sports, and ran. It also has helped keep the natural curliness in my hair. I've used this product for a long time, and feel like it is pretty cheap for good quality. I've noticed that my local stores don't carry it though which is a bummer.
Andrea D.
How can I try products?
Nigely R.
Yaracuy
I would try it because my hair is somewhat rebellious.
Martha V.
I've used Pantene Pro-V products before. But I'm wondering what makes this one so special?