Pantene Pro-V Stylers Shaping Hair Spray uploaded by LIBIA JAEL R.Pantene Pro-V Stylers Shaping Hair Spray uploaded by LIBIA JAEL R.

BY PANTENE

Create, Shape &Amp; Reshape For 24 Hour Hold Pantene's Finishing Spray Was Designed To Make Creating And Re-Creating Any Volume Look Effortless.&Nbsp; Shaping Polymers Support Your Hair's Structure, So You Can Shape And Re-Shape Your Hair While You Style.&Nbsp; It's A Versatile, Brushable Formula That Holds For 24 Hours!&Nbsp; Same Great Formula As The 11.5 Oz Pro-Shaper Hairspray For Fine Hair.&Nbsp; Level 3 Hold. Made In Usa see more...

• I would try it because my hair is somewhat rebellious.1 Answers
  • How can I try products?2 Answers
  • I've used Pantene Pro-V products before. But I'm wondering what m...1 Answers
Sabrina M.
So I bought this product from Pantene because I swear by their shampoo. I don't use hairspray on a daily basis, only when I curl my hair. So after curling my hair, I misted the spray all over my hair, and it turned it into a frizz ball. It provided no hold and actually ruined the hour of work I had just put into my hair. The product did not meet my expectations and I would not recommend.
Mayra R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't really like this product my hair is very thick and frizzy so it requires a lot more hold. This didn't seem to hold at all I had to spray on a lot of hairspray and it still wouldn't hold. I don't like the smell either I prefer tresemmé.
Stacey R.
Baltimore , MD
I love the price and the quality of this product!! The hold is great, it doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky and I don't need to use a whole lot. Also, the scent isn't overwhelming!
Sammi S.
Rapid City
Love the lift it gives me hair. Easy to use. Keeps my hair the way I want it all day long. Through the heat and humidity
Kim M.
Balsam Lake, WI
Lightweight feeling and doesn't leave my hair stiff and clumped together. Nice smell. Great price, too.
Dave P.
Palatine, IL
Product last more than other leading hair sprays, has a nice soft touch and holds all day
This hairspray is great. My only problem is that it did not last as long as I would like
Destiny G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best product ever love it!!!!! helps my hair to be straightened and curled or wavy!!!
Sarita S.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do really like this hairspray. It definitely isn't very strong holding but it does give a lot of body and volume in my hair. I have very straight and silky hair and it tends to fall limp at times. Typically I like to spray this into my roots and shake it up with my fingers for a messy tousled look that's really trendy at the minute
Jackie V.
Las Cruces
I like to set my curly hair with this hair spray because it doesn't leave my hair crunchy when I apply a small amount when I am done adding all my other styling products. It's at a reasonable price and would purchase it again.
Andrea D.
How can I try products?
Nigely R.
Yaracuy
I would try it because my hair is somewhat rebellious.
Martha V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used Pantene Pro-V products before. But I'm wondering what makes this one so special?