BY PANTENE

Pantene Pro-V Stylers Extra Strong Hold Non-Aerosol Hairspray.

Celebrity stylist endorsed. Danilo.

24 hour hold.

• "This hairspray works pretty well for how cheap it is." in 1 review
  • "Holds my hair all day long and doesn't leave my hair hard at all. " in 1 review
  • "This product works well, however, it seems to make your hair crunchy." in 1 review
Jareen R.
This hairspray is pretty good. But it is not one of my favorites i have tried others that i really like. It says it has a strong hold but on my hair, the curls only stay for about 2 hours or less. There is a nice fresh scent to it. I don't know if i would buy it again. The price is pretty good. So it was worth a try.
Jennifer G.
West Mifflin, PA
Again, an old standby product that I still use regularly. The hold is firm yet not sticky or harsh. Compared to alternatives, it is a classic. It has a nice sent, not overpowering. This product is not costly and is a good value for the money. I do recommend this product to others as some of my friends also use it.
Jordyn G.
Prescott , WI
This product holds pretty well. But it's not amazing, I have other hair sprays that I do like more then this one. Although the smell is freaking amazing. But it does make my hair look kinda weird after awhile. But it's still nice 👍🏼
Kellie W.
Hudsonville, MI
Love this hair spray. Started using it because this is what my mother always used, but now that I am a mom myself I use it all the time. Just enough hold to keep my hair in place without feeling too stiff.
Kenna C.
This hairspray does hold everything down pretty well and it smells really good but my hair always gets really greasy after using it. You can't build it either it just sticks to your hair.
Jolene W.
Traverse City, MI
I got this in my first VoxBox! I love it. It smells great and holds well!! I used it to hold in my curls and they didn't come out of place at all! Highly recommend.
Misa F.
Not my favorite hairspray. it doesn't smell great, it has a strong smell. it also makes my hair super stiff with one spray.
Heather C.
Nixa, MO
I got this in my very first VoxBox and I absolutely love it. It gives me the hold I want but not the sticky feeling.
Jennifer A.
Allentown, PA
I feel this hairspray is not great for dark hair. Leaves white mess in your hair and is very noticeable.
Sam R.
Kennewick, WA
I like this hairspray because it stays all day long. I like how it smells ♡♡
Karina A.
Denver, CO
How well does this hold? Does this smell?