BY PANTENE

Pantene Pro-V Stylers Extra Strong Hold Non-Aerosol Hairspray.

Celebrity stylist endorsed. Danilo.

24 hour hold.

Pantene Pro-V Stylers Non Aerosol Hairspray
  • "Holds my hair all day long and doesn't leave my hair hard at all. " in 1 review
  • "This product works well, however, it seems to make your hair crunchy." in 1 review
  • "This hairspray works pretty well for how cheap it is." in 1 review
Riley H.
Altoona, AL
This hair spy is lighter feeling when on your hair or at least to me it is. My hair is really thick and it works pretty good, however I don’t use hairspray that often
Kennedy A.
Kissimmee
It was OK, overall. It claimed to be level 4 strength, "extra long hold", but lasted a shorter time than my level 3 hairspray. I have thick blonde hair, and it couldn't even tolerate that for longer than 2 hours, so how would it hold up extremely fragile and thin hair? It wasn't worth it for its heaping price of 15.99! There is quite a lot in that bottle, though. It's a decent hairspray, but come ON, it's Pantene. They can do better.
Sml A.
Waterford, CA
My hair cannot live without this hairspray!! Any style you do it will hold up!! It doesn't leave it crunchy or sticky. It smells amazing and the scent last a while. It's very adorable and it will last you a while you don't need too much.
Alaina S.
My mom used this product and has handed it down to me! The product lasts fairly long, however, not all day. Compared to the competition, it is the better option! I would give it a five star review, but it doesn't last all day.
Joslyn M.
Midlothian, VA
I received this in the Pantene Vox Box. I am very happy to receive an item to review, but I have to be perfectly honest. It was just OK. I am not a huge fan of non-aerosol hair sprays. It doesn't make my hair crunchy like most non-aerosols do. However, I didn't think it held all that well. Although, I am very happy to test it out, I don't believe I will be repurchasing it. It is just not for me. 😁
Danielle P.
I received this product for free in the Pantene voxbox. Do NOT use this product if you have extremely sensitive skin. Where the spray came in contact with my skin became itchy and irritated. The hold and scent was great but with the irritation it caused me, I will give it to my sister. if you don't have really sensitive skin though the product works great. I did take 2 stars away since it did cause a reaction to my skin but if not for that it would have been 5 stars.
Ashley W.
This product was in my voxbox and I was hoping to be a big fan because of the 24 hour humidity resistance. The smell is terrible, I washed my hair because I couldn't stand it. The product held the curl, but the smell was too much. I would use it if they changed the scent.
Jaslyn B.
Louisville, KY
This is an overall great hairspray. It smells good and it holds all day at work. My hair tends to get very frizzy in humidity and this really helps keep it under control. It doesn't change my hair color or look greasy or shiny. It's my go to brand for 2016!
Jareen R.
This hairspray is pretty good. But it is not one of my favorites i have tried others that i really like. It says it has a strong hold but on my hair, the curls only stay for about 2 hours or less. There is a nice fresh scent to it. I don't know if i would buy it again. The price is pretty good. So it was worth a try.
Jennifer G.
West Mifflin, PA
Again, an old standby product that I still use regularly. The hold is firm yet not sticky or harsh. Compared to alternatives, it is a classic. It has a nice sent, not overpowering. This product is not costly and is a good value for the money. I do recommend this product to others as some of my friends also use it.
Karina A.
Denver, CO
How well does this hold? Does this smell?