BY PANTENE #65 in Mousse

Pantene Pro-V Stylers Maximum Hold Mousse: Smoothes cuticles and boosts volume for the perfect mix of body and control Celebrity-stylist endorsed

Buy on Harmon ...*
Jennifer C.
San Antonio, TX
I Love This Great Product That Pantene Came Out With. It's Very Long Lasting In My Hair. Keeps My Fly Aways Dwn. I Have A Ton Of Baby Hair &It Holds It In Place. Everything I Expected In A Great Provided. Recommend To Others. I Love The Formula &Smells Awesome. I Always Get Compliments On The Smell
Monika F.
Morganton, Nc
This here Moose is simply the best. I really love the smell of it but also the texture and the hold that it gives my semi curly wavy hair. I always go back to it as I am a devoted user of Pantene products.
Laura W.
Banning, CA
The Pantene mousse maximum hold for it's a pretty nice place to keep your hair nice and smooth all day I only have to put it on in the morning doesn't make my hair frizzy I am pretty satisfied with this
Tessa G.
Pittsboro, NC
I love this mousse. I have wavy hair that gets out of control without any product, and the mousse adds the perfect amount of hold without making my hair 'crunchy' as other brands do.
Liz M.
Oak Lawn, IL
Love this products works really good with thick hair on keeping your curls last longer than a couple hours. Would highly recommend for someone with thick hair.
Kelly B.
Richmond, KY
This mousse keeps the frizz in my hair low while helping the curls form. I love that the mousse isn't sticky but it still keeps a firm hold.
Stacey K.
Jacksonville, FL
I love using my mousse, I can get out of the shower brush my hair and apply this and crinkle my hair and I have some nice curls
Ashlee D.
San Diego, CA
I liked it. I'm Not sure I'd use it again. It made my hair look weird. I like the smell. I have think fine blonde hair.
Dawn N.
Cathedral Cty, CA
I love the consistency and how semi-crunch-like my hair gets yet I can still run my fingers through it if I want to.
Michelle  m.
A little to sticky for my taste but makes my hair look great. I use it to get beach waves, usually after I shower.
Terlayra T.
Does this mousse leave residue or white flakes?? I've used other mousses before and does that or even make my hair feel hard.
Mary Nell M.
Martin, TN
How does this particular product work with fine straight hair?