BY PANTENE #90 in Hair Mousse

Pantene Pro-V Stylers Maximum Hold Mousse: Smoothes cuticles and boosts volume for the perfect mix of body and control Celebrity-stylist endorsed

Buy on Harmon ...*
Yoly M.
Marcus Hook, PA
I own like two of these hair sprays and I just would never get tired of using them they are absolutely perfect. I've used so many other kind of hair sprays before I even found this one and I would hate getting my hair all sticky and having a really heavy feeling in my head but this hairspray changes everything I can keep my curls up to morning to night which is awesome.
Viri V.
Newark, NJ
I love this product my hair is naturally straight to wavey. With this product my hair is able to get the texture and waves i desire. I apply the mousse on my damp hair and tie it up in a bun after about 30 minutes i put down my hair and add more mousse, to leave me with the desired look. I love this product it works great and smells great too for a great price!!!
Michelle B.
This mouse is lightweight and keeps my hair looking shiny. It met my expectation because I have used other Pantene products and they were amazing. It smells good and works great. I would recommend to others.
Kennedy F.
Vincent, OH
I use this mousse after every shower and let my hair air dry. It gives it a natural look without too much product. My hair also gets a nice texture when I use this product. 10 out of 10 recommend!
Kathrina W.
Martinsburg, WV
Pantene Pro V stylers mousse works like a magic. My hair is frizzy,wavy and flat. Using these product adds body without weighing my hair down. I also like to compliments it's scent. Also perfect with humid environment.
Ashley V.
kissimmee , FL
For the best summer essential is always hair moose ! why not have those natural beach waves without some volume. By far my absolute favorite product out there, yes i would buy again it's amazing i love pantene
Jennifer C.
San Antonio, TX
I Love This Great Product That Pantene Came Out With. It's Very Long Lasting In My Hair. Keeps My Fly Aways Dwn. I Have A Ton Of Baby Hair &It Holds It In Place. Everything I Expected In A Great Provided. Recommend To Others. I Love The Formula &Smells Awesome. I Always Get Compliments On The Smell
Willow H.
Auburn Hills, MI
In LOVE with this product. My asian hair is very fine and silky and this product does the trick! I use this product every time I curl my hair and my hair style has stayed perfectly fine every single time. If it's a bit humid out, my hair frizzes up a little bit but compared to other products; this product is the least frizzy. :)
Amanda D.
Oceanside, NY
This is a great mousses !! I have 4 cans in my room and my mom has the same! We both love this it always holds up to its exceptions! Definitely one of my favorite mousses and I would 1000000000000000000000000% recommend this product to my friends and family
Laura W.
Banning, CA
The Pantene mousse maximum hold for it's a pretty nice place to keep your hair nice and smooth all day I only have to put it on in the morning doesn't make my hair frizzy I am pretty satisfied with this
Terlayra T.
Does this mousse leave residue or white flakes?? I've used other mousses before and does that or even make my hair feel hard.
Mary Nell M.
Martin, TN
How does this particular product work with fine straight hair?