BY PANTENE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

24 Hour Frizz Control Flexible polymers tame frizz and smooth hair strands so you can create and control your style. Achieve all day hold and control without stiffness or stickiness. It s smooth definition. Level 4 hold. Same great formula as the 6.6 Oz Normal Thick Smooth Definition Gel.

ANNMARGARET P.
Best hair gel I've bought so far. It leaves your hair smelling pantene good, and it doesn't dry up your hair like how other gel products do.
ANNMARGARET P.
I just bought these for $0.28 after using a IQ, and used it this morning, and I tell you, boy does it tame them frizzes down. It does not leave dry hard on your hair like some gel do, and it smells amazing.
Lloana S.
Pacoima, CA
I love this gel it doesn't flake it stays put all day. My sleek pony tails looked AMAZING .
Mary C.
It smells great and it holds my flyaways. I'm not sure how well it works on thicker hair or for more complex styles, since I have fine hair.
Lisa H.
Kissimmee, FL
I apply this product to my hair while it's damp and then dry and style. It's kinda like a hair spray that is already on your hair. It makes it easy to style the hair and keep the form. It's not sticky and it has the perfect holding strength.
Katelyn B.
Watsontown, PA
Love the new packaging and that the formula has stayed mostly the same. The consistency of the different holds are different but it hasn't seemed to effect how the products perform at all. Love this for everyday use.
Carissa C.
Toledo, OH
Works well but leaves hair a little crunchy feeling. Plus side is it smells really good :-)
Lauren G.
Antioch, TN
I hate my little baby hairs that frame my face and the nape of my neck. This gel holds my baby hairs in place in my ponytail and never gives up half way through the day. I never have to worry about having to fix my ponytail because it all stays exactly how I styled it in the morning. Pantene products are inexpensive and work well.
Sarah G.
Salisbury, MD
I bought a few bottles when they were on sale. It's hair gel, to me there is nothing real special about it. No smell. Gel is clear. It does work
Garibeth N.
02744
I recommend this product it holds my hair stuck literally it gives a great hold on your hair so I recommend this gel cause I'm always wetting my hair so ya and have curly hair
Alicia T.
Wytheville, VA
How is this on thin fine hair? Does it get a greasy texture?