BY PANTENE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

24 Hour Frizz Control Flexible polymers tame frizz and smooth hair strands so you can create and control your style. Achieve all day hold and control without stiffness or stickiness. It s smooth definition. Level 4 hold. Same great formula as the 6.6 Oz Normal Thick Smooth Definition Gel.

alia p.
This gel will leave your hair put in place all day. Its a overall grait product and has a nice sent.
Tracy S.
This girl is perfect for the fly away hair, holds it in place even through the sticky warm weather!
Baraa A.
Nashville , TN
I love everything this brand has to offer u have got to go out and try this for yourself it’s great
Alejandra T.
Elizabeth, NJ
The gel has a good smell and holds really good. It is not expensive at all and always has coupons
Karla M.
Yes, I have use this gel product and it work perfectly fine to my hair. keeps your hair in place.
Jacklyn N.
Grand Island, FL
This is my favorite hair gel. No greasiness, and is weightless. It fits my styling needs 100%.
Angela S.
North Wilkesboro, NC
Keeps your hair in place with a non sticky hold. Smells so good everyone will complament you
Lindsey Y.
Creston, OH
This Gel is not my favorite. It's too hard and barely helps with any hold. I would say pass.
Leslie G.
Montebello, CA
I love this gel! Doesn't leave my hair white or crusty! Love how it holds my baby hairs down
Ana D.
Brownsville, TX
It works great for the pony tails for the girls so their hair will not be all over the place
Alicia T.
Wytheville, VA
How is this on thin fine hair? Does it get a greasy texture?