BY PANTENE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

24 Hour Frizz Control Flexible polymers tame frizz and smooth hair strands so you can create and control your style. Achieve all day hold and control without stiffness or stickiness. It s smooth definition. Level 4 hold. Same great formula as the 6.6 Oz Normal Thick Smooth Definition Gel.

Yorleny F.
Brooklyn, NY
This gel at first was working pretty well but then after a few hours it made my hair have white flakes which is something I totally hate!
Kristen B.
Lower Burrell, PA
If you need a gel that will hold, it is this one right here! It is great for scrunching your hair or if you just need some extra hold.
Shannyn B.
Middleport, NY
Works well, but doesn't stand a chance with humidity. I generally use some hair spray following the gel or add moose later in the day.
Rebecca Z.
Yonkers, NY
I used to use this I just don't like the feel and it isn't convenient if you're trying to hold curls [my hair is naturally straight]
Michelle B.
Orlando, FL
This gel really helps hold those stubborn pieces of hair. Great for a night out without worrying. I would recommend this product.
Lori J.
Dimondale, MI
Great product gives my hair a great texture so that it will hold the style all day long. I usually follow up with velcro rollers.
Jennifer B.
Asheboro, NC
I love this product! It feels so good, and the smell is the best! Pantene product are good. I would recommend this to anyone.
Jamie H.
Allentown, PA
It holds all day even through to the next day. And it's not great like other gels. It actually helps hold the curl in my hair
I love using this gel when my hair doesn't want to go all the way back its really great and I love the smell of it too
Elaine M.
Virginia Beach, VA
It last all day 😄 And keep my baby hair from falling out. I love to keep my hair in a pony tail and it just do the job.
Alicia T.
Wytheville, VA
How is this on thin fine hair? Does it get a greasy texture?