BY PANTENE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

24 Hour Frizz Control Flexible polymers tame frizz and smooth hair strands so you can create and control your style. Achieve all day hold and control without stiffness or stickiness. It s smooth definition. Level 4 hold. Same great formula as the 6.6 Oz Normal Thick Smooth Definition Gel.

chelsea h.
Bradenton, FL
Love this i have very fizzy curly hair its been so hard to find a good gel that can tame these curly locks and this product seems to do the job just fine!
Carissa C.
Saline, MI
I love how this does not make my hair feel sticky. i can still do things with my hair when i use this. i have never used anything different on my hair.
Richard M.
Ooltewah, TN
I like this stuff pretty well. It does the trick for my thicker black hair. I often have several types of gel laying around and it's not bad at all.
Sarah G.
Salisbury, MD
I bought a few bottles when they were on sale. It's hair gel, to me there is nothing real special about it. No smell. Gel is clear. It does work
Nayeli F.
Springdale
Really like this gel!!! It help me control my hair without getting stiff or sticky! I've used this gel for a long time and would recommend it!
Lisa L.
Great product for curly hair. No sticky feeling. Leaves hair shiny and soft. I love all Pantene products and have been using them for years.
Mary C.
It smells great and it holds my flyaways. I'm not sure how well it works on thicker hair or for more complex styles, since I have fine hair.
ANNMARGARET P.
Best hair gel I've bought so far. It leaves your hair smelling pantene good, and it doesn't dry up your hair like how other gel products do.
Alanna S.
Box Springs, GA
Thanks ❤😂 good day at school today but will get you into hella long time to be a few hours to be the best and hope to be back and I was like
yoanna r.
Bakersfield , CA
I have very curly hair so when I use this product it actually holds it and it doesn't make it look so bad on me like all frizzy and stuff
Alicia T.
Wytheville, VA
How is this on thin fine hair? Does it get a greasy texture?