BY PANTENE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

24 Hour Frizz Control Flexible polymers tame frizz and smooth hair strands so you can create and control your style. Achieve all day hold and control without stiffness or stickiness. It s smooth definition. Level 4 hold. Same great formula as the 6.6 Oz Normal Thick Smooth Definition Gel.

Ashley W.
This product definitely has the max hold effect. For someone who has fine naturally straight hair it give the right amount of wave without to much product. Overall a good value for the amount and quality of product. Would recommend to others!
Alex M.
Evansville, IN
I really like to use this product when I let my hair stay curly. It does really well with holding the curls and not letting my hair get frizzy. There are some gels that make your hair really crunchy feeling this product does not. I would recommend this product to people who have curly hair and want something that holds.
Katelyn B.
Watsontown, PA
Love the new packaging and that the formula has stayed mostly the same. The consistency of the different holds are different but it hasn't seemed to effect how the products perform at all. Love this for everyday use.
ross r.
I tried this product out because it was recommended by a friend and I love it it really works well. It lasts all day long and keeps everything in place. And as a extra bonus it smells great. It compares to a lot of high quality salon gels that I have tried in the past. Will be using again and again.
ANNMARGARET P.
I just bought these for $0.28 after using a IQ, and used it this morning, and I tell you, boy does it tame them frizzes down. It does not leave dry hard on your hair like some gel do, and it smells amazing.
Kiana C.
Honestly love this gel so much. It smells amazing and actually lasts a long time. One thing that is a big plus is that it does not start to turn your hair white as the day passes. I highly recommend.
Ashley A.
Moreno Valley, CA
Although it did hold, if you touched it half way through the day it made white dry gel spots. It was good when I put my hair in a front numb because I didn't touch that part during the day
Lexi F.
Monroe, NY
My hair is naturally very curly, so I need to apply gel every day in order to keep away the frizz. This gel does exactly that without leaving my hair crispy or crunchy. My hair looks natural and frizz free after applying this to my hair after I shower.
Claudia A.
I love this product when I am on the run. I get out of the shower dab a bit on my fingers and brush through hair with fingers. It keeps my spiral curls looking great and non frizzy.
Katelyn B.
Watsontown, PA
I love this gel I use it once a week and I does the job well. I couldn't see myself using any other brands of hair gel because this one does everything I could ever imagine.
Alicia T.
Wytheville, VA
How is this on thin fine hair? Does it get a greasy texture?