BY PANTENE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

24 Hour Frizz Control Flexible polymers tame frizz and smooth hair strands so you can create and control your style. Achieve all day hold and control without stiffness or stickiness. It s smooth definition. Level 4 hold. Same great formula as the 6.6 Oz Normal Thick Smooth Definition Gel.

Alexis M.
Griffin , GA
Ok I wanted to absolutely love this gel, but it wasn’t what I expected, it didn’t really hold that well and after a bit was as if I hadn’t used anything on my hair. I will not more than likely repurchase again.
Kristin T.
Helena, AL
I love the waves that I can achieve with the use of this gel. It’s extremely light weight and a small amount goes a very long way! My hair is lightly waved with a quarter size amount and a little scrunch
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
I love this brand it's my favorite go to and must have. I am pleased with the price and the quality of the product. This is a must have in every one's hair Arsenal. Well worth the price you get your money's worth that is for sure. It makes me a happy girl
Cinthia D.
Used this gel product on my son , and I dislike it. The reason being is because it got very flaky after about 2-3hrs . Didn’t meet the MAXIMUM HOLD expectations. However it’s smells Great!! Other than that wouldn’t continue using this product.
Carrie B.
Clearfield, KY
Pantene gel is a good product. It smells good it holds fairly good .and leaves your hair soft when you use it. The only problem I have with it is I have to use alot of it to do the job.
Lisa H.
Kissimmee, FL
I apply this product to my hair while it's damp and then dry and style. It's kinda like a hair spray that is already on your hair. It makes it easy to style the hair and keep the form. It's not sticky and it has the perfect holding strength.
Garibeth N.
02744
I recommend this product it holds my hair stuck literally it gives a great hold on your hair so I recommend this gel cause I'm always wetting my hair so ya and have curly hair
Isabel r.
Harbor City, CA
And again pentene wins with this amazing gel that's light keep your hair in control with a 20 hour hold keep your hair in place and does not give you a sticky feel your hair is healthy looking on your style will be defined with this all day hold that provides all day shine, I found this at big lots for two dollars you can't go wrong so I bought two and I love the results of how manageable my hair is when I use it
Lauren G.
Antioch, TN
I hate my little baby hairs that frame my face and the nape of my neck. This gel holds my baby hairs in place in my ponytail and never gives up half way through the day. I never have to worry about having to fix my ponytail because it all stays exactly how I styled it in the morning. Pantene products are inexpensive and work well.
Kourtney A.
I tried this product looking for a alternative to my usual edge control/styling gel to see if I could change it up from time to time but I don't think I was successful. It worked until i stepped outside in the hot humid weather and with my sweating it just didn't hold!!!
Alicia T.
wytheville, VA
How is this on thin fine hair? Does it get a greasy texture?