Pantene Pro-V Stylers Hairspray uploaded by Justine B.Pantene Pro-V Stylers Hairspray uploaded by Deya W.Pantene Pro-V Stylers Hairspray uploaded by Jeanette L.

BY PANTENE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lightweight Hold For 24 Hours Pantene's Flexible Hold Formula Supports Your Hair's Structure To Help Hold A Touchable Style All-Day Without Weighing It Down.&Nbsp; Hair Shines With Health And Fly-Aways Are Controlled From Morning To Night.&Nbsp; Level 1 Hold. Made In Usa

• What do you like most about this styler?3 Answers
  • "This hairspray works very well and smells great!" in 1 review
  • "Just started to use this, love the smell, works great doesn't leave my hair super sticky, only have to use a little." in 1 review
Justine B.
Michigan
Pantene Pro-V Stylers Hairspray - This is definitely my favorite hair spray ever due to the fact I have coarse hair and this holds my curls, ect. The smell also isn't that gross hair spray smell but kinda like an airfreshner.. but the spray lasts me all day (which other hairsprays lack to do).
Jackie V.
Las Cruces
I used the extra strong hold 3 which gives me enough control and shape when I just want to set my curls after I have put on all the other hair products. It only use a small amount so my curls don't feel crunchy. I would repurchase this product because it works for what I use it for and it's at a good price
Crystal W.
This hairspray smells amazing and has the perfect amount of hold. It holds soft curls all day but doesn't make my hair stiff! Pantene is definitely a good value for the price.
Melissa B.
Victorville, CA
My holy grail!!! This hairspray has saved my life! It holds my curls, holds my buns, holds my baby hairs. Smells good and it doesnt leave the white dandruff, its amazing!
Zoë M.
North Vernon
Works great for me. Great price, and has lasted me a while. I used for my friends hair for prom and her hair doesn't normally hold curl but this helped her hair stay perfect all night.
Luiza B.
Glendale, CA
The reason why I love this hairspray is because it makes your hair look so natural yet stay in place. It lets your hair breathe and have the normal sway and motion as it would without hairspray. The only hairspray I will ever purchase. After I curl my hair i shake it as I spray it with Pantene Pro-V Stylers Hairspray and run a comb through my hair and "I kid you not" my hair looks like I could be attending the red carpet any second.
Andrea S.
Kaukauna, WI
Love this product! My hair is extremely long and thick and Pantene Pro-V Styler hairspray works wonders when I need my hair to stay! It's light weight and doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy. It also smells great and has a lot of spray in one bottle! I love it and would recommend it to people with a ton of hair!
Jennifer F.
Simi Valley, CA
I love the smell of this hairspray.As it goes for long lasting it is not. I have fine long hair and it did not hold as all. It stays for about an hour and then my hair goes flat again, but this happens with a lot of the products that I use. I would recommend to someone who does not have my hair type.
chelsea s.
My hair is extremely thin and pin straight, so of course it's not very easy to style and hold in curls! I've been through many Hairsprays, gels, mouse, & finally I think I've found my go to always! The Pantene Pro-V Stylers Hairspray has never failed me, I know I can always count on it to keep my curls formed and strong all through the day.
Nikki S.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is my go to hairspray! It holds my curls all day long (8 hrs) without getting white flakes, and it doesn't leave my hair feeling rock hard. It also has a pleasant scent. When it's time to wash it all out, it doesn't take 5 million washes. I literally shampoo twice and it's all gone!
Janelle W.
Bainbridge , PA
What do you like most about this styler?