BY PANTENE #79 in Body Scrub

Pantene’s flexible hold formula supports your hair’s structure to help hold a touchable style all-day without weighing it down. Hair shines with health and fly-aways are controlled from morning to night. see more...

Samantha R.
Samantha R.
This hair spray is ok. I do gymnastics so i am constantly moving and flipping so it is very important that my hair stay in tack and look well for points and things i i usually use one hair spray by Aussie that is rated as flexible like this one but this one was hard to get out of my hair and it did not hold my at all. By the end of my first routine my hair was completely falling out of my but. So i don't recommend this product at all or at least for sports and high activity level things.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Smithfield
Love this  product  .   It held my hair the  I wanted it  perfectly  .   definitely would recommend this product and will  I purchase it again .   The price is not too bad for this hairspray .   given that it hold your hair for a long time .   You  almost find this hairspray at any beauty supply store .  Pantene
Julia M.
Julia M.
The thing I love most about this hairspray is that there a different levels for different hair types. The light hold one is great for calming frizz on humid days, while the strong hold is perfect for holding your style all day long. I love that it doesn't leave my hair too crispy, although it could be a bit more flexible.
Haliegh B.
Haliegh B.
New Iberia, LA
I've tested out this hairspray product about twice. I've used this product from a friend. It does hold your hair great at first. As the day goes by, it does not hold as great. At the end, it does not hold your hair. I've used better hairsprays than this, but if you're not going out too long I would suggest using it.
Sadie E.
Sadie E.
The hairspray does the trick! It holds your hair in place and eliminates all the stubborn flyaways! I like to use this product because it's easy to use and helps get rid of annoying frizz! It holds well in my thick hair and doesn't cause it to be sticky like some hairsprays.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
I don't use hairspray unless I am scrunching my hair. This product was long lasting, but it made my hair feel crunchy. I like the smell of the product, but the crunchy feel wasn't my favorite. I recommend it to others but if you don't like crunchy I wouldn't go for this.
Nancy S.
Nancy S.
Moisturizing hair spray with a pleasant smell and not sticky or stiff hair after using this. A little goes a long way. I buy this at Kroger and it's not expensive and holds pretty good. (I have medium-fine hair). I'd recommend this, as it's nicer than the cheaper brands.
Emma E.
Emma E.
Laredo, TX
I don't usually use hairspray because of my pixie hair (I use styling creams) but I like this one because it keep really pesky hairs in place. The only drawback is the smell is pretty intense for my personal preference. The price is alright. Overall it's a good product
Cassi T.
Cassi T.
Hampton, SC
I love Pantene products in general. I use their shampoo and conditions a lot.  I don't use hair spray a lot but I have used this one. It doesn't make my hair greasy which is a big deal! That is my major issue with hair spray. It smells decent too! Not like chemicals.
Emily B.
Emily B.
I thought this hairspray was okay. It held well, but not all night. It smelt good and wasn't too perfumey. It wasn't really expensive and was affordable. It was very gentle on my hair and easy to get out. I would recommend this product but not for an all night wear!