BY PANTENE #86 in Body Scrub

Pantene’s flexible hold formula supports your hair’s structure to help hold a touchable style all-day without weighing it down. Hair shines with health and fly-aways are controlled from morning to night. see more...

Samantha R.
This hair spray is ok. I do gymnastics so i am constantly moving and flipping so it is very important that my hair stay in tack and look well for points and things i i usually use one hair spray by Aussie that is rated as flexible like this one but this one was hard to get out of my hair and it did not hold my at all. By the end of my first routine my hair was completely falling out of my but. So i don't recommend this product at all or at least for sports and high activity level things.
Emily S.
Smithfield
Love this  product  .   It held my hair the  I wanted it  perfectly  .   definitely would recommend this product and will  I purchase it again .   The price is not too bad for this hairspray .   given that it hold your hair for a long time .   You  almost find this hairspray at any beauty supply store .  Pantene
Erica S.
Frankfort, IN
This is great for everyday hair or a soft bouncy curl look! Nothing too stiff! We used this for my daughter's pageant formal hair and it held and looked bouncy soft.
Julia M.
The thing I love most about this hairspray is that there a different levels for different hair types. The light hold one is great for calming frizz on humid days, while the strong hold is perfect for holding your style all day long. I love that it doesn't leave my hair too crispy, although it could be a bit more flexible.
Haliegh B.
New Iberia, LA
I've tested out this hairspray product about twice. I've used this product from a friend. It does hold your hair great at first. As the day goes by, it does not hold as great. At the end, it does not hold your hair. I've used better hairsprays than this, but if you're not going out too long I would suggest using it.
Raven W.
Definitely does nothing for my hair. My hair is too kinky for the product and it made it very stiff. However the product smelled really nice. I only used it once due to the way it made my hair feel. I wouldn't buy again.
bree b.
thomasville
I love panting best hair product ever made smells great it's a good value it's very cheap but very good I use it every day my hair it's a very lovely smelling nice packaging good quality I recommend this to everybody
Desiree S.
Concord, CA
If you don't want your hair to move then this hairstyle is the one to go away it's super affordable and will leave your hair looking flawless all day super long lasting I really recommend it to all my friends
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
I've been using Pantene for years and love how luxurious it feels without the high price tag. I use this hairspray after I curl my hair, and it does a great job at keeping my curls in tact all day without making it hard or crunchy. The bonus is that this product smells amazing.
Sadie E.
The hairspray does the trick! It holds your hair in place and eliminates all the stubborn flyaways! I like to use this product because it's easy to use and helps get rid of annoying frizz! It holds well in my thick hair and doesn't cause it to be sticky like some hairsprays.