BY PANTENE

Pantene Pro-V Stylers Extra Strong Hold Mousse: Features lightweight polymers that won't leave your hair stiff or sticky Helps calm the frizzies, while leaving your hair smooth and shiny 24-hour smoothness and hold

Tianna C.
I have tried this product a few times on my hair when placong them I'm bantu knots. I have no complaints about it. The product had no notable residue the following day and holds my curls in place very well. I don't do bantu knots often but when I do, this is a product I would use.
Catherine H.
I have had this thing for over 2 years! this dang thing won't go away lol, but its okay not my favorite, i definitely prefer the tressume one! but everyone's different, this DOES hold my curl though! i just prefer an other one better! so i say just give it a shot :)
Andrea J.
This is my go to in mousse. i use it when I'm too lazy to actually fix my hair so i put in my palms and run through my hair then scrunch. my husband also uses it when we go out so he can tame the fly aways
Samantha G.
Windham, OH
I have been using this mousse with a smoothing creme to keep my hair from becoming crunchy. It is good at keeping my frizzy haor tamed. The price of it is very reasonable. It last thought my school day and my gym routine at noght. I am a repeat customer and I will continue to be.
Lisa L.
I love this mousse. I have curly, dry hair but this mousse always makes my hair shiny and soft. It doesn't damage hair and smells great. It's also very affordable and you really don't need much. I have very long hair and one bottle lasts months.
LOVEEEEEEE THIS PRODUCT it's amazing for my thin hair dose its job completely , I have such thin hair and things usually don't stick but this did the job it's affordable also so that's a big plus I would buy this again and again and again
Juliana O.
I have super straight hair that does not like to hold a curl, but with this hairspray my curls will last allllll day. This is my go to for cheer competitions and everyday use.
I always have a hard time finding hair products that help me with my rebel thick hair, fortunately thanks to pantene pro-v stylers extra hold mouse, my hair stays intact for more then 5+ hours. I finally said goodbye to my nightmare.
Britni C.
Middletown, OH
I came across this product after using another one for so long and it helped moisturize my hair a lot better than what i was using. Great product overall. I use it all the tie and would recommend it to absolutely anyone and everyone!
Claudia C.
I love putting mousse on my hair, the little wavy hair I have on the front doesn't stand up at all when I put on a pony tail for work. And I also use it on all the hair, makes my hair so curly I love it.