BY PANTENE

Pantene Pro-V Stylers Extra Strong Hold Mousse: Features lightweight polymers that won't leave your hair stiff or sticky Helps calm the frizzies, while leaving your hair smooth and shiny 24-hour smoothness and hold

Jessie B.
Kennesaw, GA
This mousse works great and smells great (like all Pantene products do). I use a very small amount when my hair is wet and comb it through. It keeps my curls from being frizzy in the humidity. I don't think it was very expensive and since i use such a small amount its lasted me forever!
Chaunty F.
Las Vegas, NV
I thought this mousse was okay it brought out my curl and kept my hair from frizzing I have long days with three yoing daughters this lasted from early morning till late night, I didn't care for the crunchy texture it caused. The pantene mousse for cirly hair in a pink can is bomb!
Tianna C.
I have tried this product a few times on my hair when placong them I'm bantu knots. I have no complaints about it. The product had no notable residue the following day and holds my curls in place very well. I don't do bantu knots often but when I do, this is a product I would use.
Catherine H.
I have had this thing for over 2 years! this dang thing won't go away lol, but its okay not my favorite, i definitely prefer the tressume one! but everyone's different, this DOES hold my curl though! i just prefer an other one better! so i say just give it a shot :)
Brittny W.
Stephenville, TX
My hair rarely ever holds a curl, this helped so much with it! I used this right after I curled and the curls held all day long. The smell isn't the absolute best, but it's better than others that I've used. I will definitely buy again when I run out. Good thing is, it goes pretty far.
Alyssa M.
Pittsburgh , Pa
I use this product to get my hair to curl and not lay flat. I leaves your hair smelling great. If applied in clumps it will stick together and leave your hair in thick curls. Be sure to rub throughout your hair evenly. I would recommend this product to people
Amanda M.
Florence, AZ
I have thick, wavy hair and not too many products work well with my hair and keep my hair looking good. I decided to buy Pantene Pro-V extra strong hold mousse and try it out. My hair keeps the wave without the frizz and my hair also stays soft. It feels like I have no product in my hair. Amazing!
Andrea J.
This is my go to in mousse. i use it when I'm too lazy to actually fix my hair so i put in my palms and run through my hair then scrunch. my husband also uses it when we go out so he can tame the fly aways
Samantha G.
Windham, OH
I have been using this mousse with a smoothing creme to keep my hair from becoming crunchy. It is good at keeping my frizzy haor tamed. The price of it is very reasonable. It last thought my school day and my gym routine at noght. I am a repeat customer and I will continue to be.
Kortnee G.
Sidney, NY
This product is great! I have super fine, straight hair, and most products don't work all day in my hair. However this beats every drugstore hair product I've used. It doesn't cause greasy or slick hair, and it's light and not crunchy at all! Definitely would recommend !