Pantene Pro-V Stylers Anti-Humidity Hairspray, Maximum Hold uploaded by Ashleen M.Pantene Pro-V Stylers Anti-Humidity Hairspray, Maximum Hold uploaded by Sethe N.Pantene Pro-V Stylers Anti-Humidity Hairspray, Maximum Hold uploaded by Kaylee B.

BY PANTENE

Feeling ho-hum from humidity Well woe no more. Get grip and control on your style while keeping out the humidity. see more...

Ashleen M.
Delta , British Columbia
My hair is oh-so-frizzy and after trying various hair sprays to hold flyaways and keep frizzy hair somewhat tamed with hairspray I came across this gem. It was on sale for $3.49 so I decided to give it a shot. I have the maximum hold one and I thought it would make my hair look like I was wearing hairspray because it would look crunchy but it doesn't. It doesn't have a strong smell and it holds so well while keeping your hair soft. It also has a good amount of product so you get the most for your money. I go through hairspray like crazy. It does say it has 24 hour hold but I don't think that's true. My hair was fairly flyaway free the entire 7 hour school day but when I finally got home after having coffee with a friend immediately after school my hair was a mess. I wish they were true to the 24 hour hold but alas it was not. That being said it doesn't really matter to me whether or not my hair holds for an entire day and night because truthfully who really needs that?
Kaylee B.
I absolutely LOVE using this hairspray for any style! It holds so well with curly hair, up-dos , even semi waves!☺ Definitely worth every penny, affordable! i recommend it to everybody out there! Its a
must have!