BY PANTENE

Create, Shape &Amp; Reshape For 24 Hour Hold Pantene's Finishing Spray Was Designed To Make Creating And Re-Creating Any Volume Look Effortless.&Nbsp; Shaping Polymers Support Your Hair's Structure, So You Can Shape And Re-Shape Your Hair While You Style.&Nbsp; It's A Versatile, Brushable Formula That Holds For 24 Hours!&Nbsp; Same Great Formula As The 11.5 Oz Pro-Shaper Hairspray For Fine Hair.&Nbsp; Level 3 Hold. Made In Usa

🌈 J.
 After using  Pantene Pro-V Styler Shaping Hairspray I noticed my hair was somewhat less frizzy but it was a little crunchy and I didn't like that and my hair felt weird. It's affordable but it's not my cup of tea for my hair.
Tabitha G.
This hairspray is the best thing to ever happen to my hair! When it says “24 hour hold,” it means exactly that. I spray about a foot away from my part and brush down with a tease brush, and it works wonders!
Katie E.
Allendale, MI
I would 100% recommend Pantene Pro-V Stylers Anti-Humidity Hair Spray Maximum hold. I have extremely fine and thin hair and this product helps my hair hold anything. It is extremely long lasting and is at a very good price. I buy this product at Walmart, Walgreens, or Meijer. I would buy again and encourage you to do the same!
Lelu F.
Tulsa, OK
This is an awesome hair gel. I love to use it on my long curly,dry hair. My husband also loves it for when he needs to spike up his hair or wants to look cool as he says. It lasts forever and price is nice. It does not clump up and does not leave residue and has a nice clean scent to it. I strongly recommend it.
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
I love this gel! I've been using it for several years now and always keep extra on hand. I have frizzy curly and long hair so I have to keep it tame. This actually enhances my curls some while keeping the flyaways down. It doesn't leave your hair crunchy at all and has a pleasant scent.
Jackie V.
Las Cruces
I like to set my curly hair with this hair spray because it doesn't leave my hair crunchy when I apply a small amount when I am done adding all my other styling products. It's at a reasonable price and would purchase it again.
Patty M.
Santa Rosa, CA
I love this hairspray! I have very difficult hair and this holds down all my baby hairs. It's definitely not price and I love the way it smells! They have great quality products! I wish they sold these in bulk.
Melannie V.
Chicago
it smells really good, when you put it on it stays good but then it starts turning white and eventually my fly away send up lifting again. It's a good spray just because it smells good but I think it's a bit too pricy for quality. Maybe it works better for thin hair.
Brooke Y.
Pasadena , MD
I really love this hair gel. I have super frizzy wavy hair. As soon as I get out of the shower I put a quarter size amount in my wet hair and I have no frizz when it's dry and perfect waves
Lorna l.
Morgantown, KY
Great frizz protection at a great price of 5.99. I also use it on my daughters hair and it doesn't leave a residue! I have colored hair, but frizzy and greasy and it works wonders!!
Andrea D.
How can I try products?
Nigely R.
Yaracuy
I would try it because my hair is somewhat rebellious.
Danielle S.
I'm looking for a new gel, does this help with holding curls?
Martha V.
I've used Pantene Pro-V products before. But I'm wondering what makes this one so special?
Johanna U.
Woodhaven, NY
Where can this product be found ?