Pantene Pro-V Style Volume Hairspray, Maximum Hold Non-Aerosol 9 Oz. uploaded by Mary K.

BY PANTENE

Michelle M.
This is a great hairspray. Pantene is an amazing brand and I have never been disappointed by their products- however, I did have some issues with the bottle with this product in particular- about halfway through using it the sprayer broke and wouldn't work anymore- and its really difficult to use hairspray without the "spray". Overall a great product, I wish the packaging was a little better.
Ana C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I really like non-aersol hairsprays because they travel really well. The spray holds well over a period of time and the scent isn't too strong. Would definitely recommend because good price and value for what you're paying for. Overall good product.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Wellness Guru Expert
I don't particularly care for this hairspray. It smells good but it doesn't hold very long. I would say it is less effective than other hair sprays. It did not meet my expectations and I would not recommend.
Jessica G.
Miracle, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
Loved it and it worked great on my hair! I would recommend this to anyone! It was very effective and met all my expectation! It was super easy to use! I will be using it again & I am overall satisfied with this product!
Génesis Q.
Is very good, I like the product, I definitely buy it again, I recommend it, you will not regret it, obviously we are not the same and not at all we do the same effect
Leidy H.
Chicago
Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Conditioner
Yes is easy , if it is easy to use and very good product, I love it and I would always use it
Brittney C.
Eckert Colorado
Loved it great hold. And it was affordable. I haven't brought it recently because I like jumping brands and trying new things as often as I can
Chels L.
I do not use hairspray often, I've actually always hated it, I tried this one recently, it worked decent and didn't make my hair feel gross.
Melva V.
I use this one when my hair needs some life. When static appears i really dislike it. I like the way it smells and works great.
Argy F.
Tucson, AZ
Me encanta el olor y suavidad que le deja a mi cabello el unico problema que le encuentro es que me tumba un poco de cabello