Pantene Pro-V Style Volume Hairspray uploaded by Mary K.

BY PANTENE

Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
I love Pantene products! This hairspray is good but not really tailored for people with curly hair. The strengths are that it leaves the hair feeling soft, no stiffness and provides good hold. The negative is that after spraying it, my hair starts curling up even more. Due to this, very little should be used but it is, overall, a good hairspray.
Rebecca L.
Las cruces, NM
This is a pretty good hold and volume hair spray. I do feel it gives ok texture and defines fairly good but the hold isn't as long as I'd hoped for. But for the price, I can't complain.
Michelle M.
This is a great hairspray. Pantene is an amazing brand and I have never been disappointed by their products- however, I did have some issues with the bottle with this product in particular- about halfway through using it the sprayer broke and wouldn't work anymore- and its really difficult to use hairspray without the "spray". Overall a great product, I wish the packaging was a little better.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I don't particularly care for this hairspray. It smells good but it doesn't hold very long. I would say it is less effective than other hair sprays. It did not meet my expectations and I would not recommend.
Ana C.
I really like non-aersol hairsprays because they travel really well. The spray holds well over a period of time and the scent isn't too strong. Would definitely recommend because good price and value for what you're paying for. Overall good product.
Jessica G.
Miracle, KY
Loved it and it worked great on my hair! I would recommend this to anyone! It was very effective and met all my expectation! It was super easy to use! I will be using it again & I am overall satisfied with this product!
ec408e c.
I like Pantene products, but I don't use them regularly b/c I like to constantly switch up my haircare. To me, hairspray is hairspray. I'm not a big user of hairspray, so I'm not picky about what brand I use. But of all the hair sprays I have, Pantene is the most common brand I have. They're really affordable, especially with sales and coupons.
Ciara C.
Baltimore, MD
I am a little picky when it comes to hair products but I loved this hair spray. The smell is nice and it gives good flexible hold as opposed to making my hair fell stiff all day. It really kept my style looking good and I will definitely use it for years to come.
Kelli C.
Lansing
My daughter loves this hairspray. She is always doing her hair in all different styles and she swears by it. Teenagers can be so picky and she always tells her friends what a great product this is she stocks up on it anytime she can she loves it so much
Allie S.
Seattle, WA
I was looking for a hairspray that would add volume but not give leave sticky crusty finish on your hair. I think this would work on fine hair but it didn't add much volume to my thicker hair. It does not leave your hair crusty after applying and smells great. I think it is more of a texturizer than a holding hairspray on my hair type though.