Pantene Pro-V Style Texture Pomade, 1.7 oz (50 g) Jars, (Pack of 3)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pantene Pro-V Style Texture Pomade, 1.7 oz (50 g) Jars, (Pack of 3)!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This works very well for my boyfriends short hair, cheaper than most texture pomade.” in reviews
“It provides shine, definition and some hold without leaving your style greasy.” in reviews
Kissimmee, fl
I'm married with Pantene products! All of them make my hair healthy and shine
I'm married with Pantene products! All of them make my hair healthy and shine
Evansville, IN
This product was one of the worst I've used. It dryer my hair out terribly.
This product was one of the worst I've used. It dryer my hair out terribly.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Target
This is hand down my favorite product. I wish they came back with their texturizing spray that was gold! This products works great! I don’t find myself reapplying it, I am always purchasing this! I tell everyone about it.
Saskatoon, SK
Purchased at: Kohl's
I'm 2017 I had lost all my hair from getting sick. So when I got regrowth, I continued to grow it out until I was able to get it cut into a cute style. I bought this stuff because I'm obsessed with a bed head look for short and long hair. It worked so well and continue to use it as my hair continues to grow out. It smelt great and worked amazing for the look I was going for. Great formula.
Medellín
Le proporciona estructura y textura a tu cabello para poder tener más control sobre el y hacerte lo que tanto querías, desde las hondas playeras hasta ese peinado tan elegante que querías para salir en la noche con tu chico
I just recently purchased this pomade and loved the fact that it held down my hair exactly where it was needed to stay, and didn't leave a greasy look either. It stayed in place for the whole day that I had it in, and even left a nice shine to it. I would definitely recommend this to others!
¡¡¡Este. Sensación muy pegajosa. No funcionó con mi pelo. Dejado algo grasienta. Esta pomada es ideal para cortes cortos con mucha textura. Proporciona brillo, definición y algunos sostienen sin dejar su estilo grasienta.
Pantene Pro-V Style Texture Pomade, 1.7 oz (50 g) Jars, (Pack of 3) uploaded by Camila U.
Exactamente no es la misma pero si e ocupado un tratamiento nocturno. lo utilizo en mi cabello luego lo trenzo y lo dejo asi toda la noche. funciona al maximo
Este es un buen tratamiento para uso diario, por lo menos para mi tipo de cabello, no lo maltrata y me favorece porque vivo en un país tropical.
Streamwood , IL
Well this product was ok, it didn't really do wonders on my hair I hope they use less harmful chemicals as I find it very strong for me

Looking for your answer?